shape
carat
color
clarity

Which ring do you covet most on Pricescope????

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the appreciation of my ring !

I adore many of the rings posted in this thread for sure.

Right now I am coveting a simple, low profile five-stone band. I owned the lovely BGD Aurora for a while and loved the look, but the style of that ring was just not quite right for me. BUT I have not lost the love of a classy blingy five stone. Screams married to me! Its next on my list. I don't covet a particular PSers version of the five-stone, but I covet many of them! :))

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love these! I have a weak spot for delicate and perfect halo's with a classic yet updated look. Like Junebug's Simon G ring and Badabling's bezeled halo by Victor Canera
:love: :love: :love:

Thank you for liking my ring Diamondseeker!!! I have always admired your AVR! What a beauty :appl:

_10967.jpg

_10968.jpg

badabling

Shiny_Rock
Acinom said:
Love these! I have a weak spot for delicate and perfect halo's with a classic yet updated look. Like Junebug's Simon G ring and Badabling's bezeled halo by Victor Canera

Thank you for liking my ring Diamondseeker!!! I have always admired your AVR! What a beauty :appl:

Wow acinom....I'm flattered. I'd happily trade mine for yours any day ;))

OEC
There's too many rings to name but definitely any of LM and VC's rings with milligrain, French cut stones and claw prongs.
Wildunc1's rose gold halo OEC
I don't know who the OEC in YG belongs it and I hope OP doesn't mind me posting it but this ring definitely got me thinking about YG again.

EC
Fran fine
Asscher_girl SB ring

Asscher
Lunemo's asscher solitaire
Lovey's halo asscher

Cushion
Too many to list but this set with French cut and engraved band has been saved in my folder is one of my favorites. I hope the OP doesn't mind me posting it.
Chrono's AVC with ruby side stones are TDF.

There are so many other rings I don't recall right now but generally PS'ers have some of the best stones and rings. Nothing I have seen IRL compares to those I've seen here.

_10972.jpg

_10973.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom|1381933082|3538771 said:

Acinom, I really appreciate this, thank you and I'm honored and touched that you mentioned my ring :oops: :bigsmile: It's funny you also posted badabling's ring, because I love it as well! When I saw it in a recent SMBT I got that feeling of "Oooh, I like!"

And your outstanding ring is easily on the short list of my all-time favorites in my 4+ years here on PS - it is perfection, seriously!!

So many beautiful rings...I love soxfan's ring, And Dreamer's, and Chrono's three stone, and SB's new reset - and have always had a soft spot for LFVDoll's ring.

smtr_new4.jpg

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I am having a complete memory-blank on the poster's name, so I can't find an image of the ring ... ironically enough, I remember she wants to reset, or maybe even sell and start over. It's a gorgeous three-carat transitional in a beautiful Edwardian setting with a trefoil pattern on the shoulders. GORGEOUS.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
junebug17|1381940860|3538844 said:
and have always had a soft spot for LFVDoll's ring.

This is one of my all time favorite rings as well!!!!!!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mimi72's EC with French Cut sides by Leon Mege:

file.jpg

DK :)

backwardsandinheels

Brilliant_Rock
Circe, I think I know the ring you are talking about. The only two other clues I can offer are:
I think she lived in California.
I think the stone was a wee big for the setting, though still gorgeous. I wish I could remember her name too.

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Circe|1381948111|3538911 said:
I am having a complete memory-blank on the poster's name, so I can't find an image of the ring ... ironically enough, I remember she wants to reset, or maybe even sell and start over. It's a gorgeous three-carat transitional in a beautiful Edwardian setting with a trefoil pattern on the shoulders. GORGEOUS.

I totally remember this ring too. I wish I could find it. :confused:

I am so flattered my ring has been mentioned on this thread with all of the PS royalty!!!! :lol:

I also really love Junebug's halo as well. One of my fav's......

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
soxfan said:
Circe|1381948111|3538911 said:

I totally remember this ring too. I wish I could find it. :confused:

I am so flattered my ring has been mentioned on this thread with all of the PS royalty!!!! :lol:

I also really love Junebug's halo as well. One of my fav's......

I also adored this setting. I thought her name was something like Jeremiah or Jericho maybe? And perhaps her thread title included "long overdue pics"? Or maybe I'm a seriously overworked sleep deprived lady with a Swiss cheese brain these days? Yep, probably that one.

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Also Windowshopper's 7-stone EC:

file.jpg

DK :D

valmanin

Brilliant_Rock
badabling|1381940327|3538840 said:
Acinom said:

Wow acinom....I'm flattered. I'd happily trade mine for yours any day ;))

OEC
There's too many rings to name but definitely any of LM and VC's rings with milligrain, French cut stones and claw prongs.
Wildunc1's rose gold halo OEC
I don't know who the OEC in YG belongs it and I hope OP doesn't mind me posting it but this ring definitely got me thinking about YG again.

EC
Fran fine
Asscher_girl SB ring

Asscher
Lunemo's asscher solitaire
Lovey's halo asscher

Cushion
Too many to list but this set with French cut and engraved band has been saved in my folder is one of my favorites. I hope the OP doesn't mind me posting it.
Chrono's AVC with ruby side stones are TDF.

There are so many other rings I don't recall right now but generally PS'ers have some of the best stones and rings. Nothing I have seen IRL compares to those I've seen here.

Hi badabling :appl: The YG setting belongs to moi! I am super flattered you mentioned it in this thread. The YG is definitely luscious. Come on, you should try it! :Up_to_something:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ashleigh

Brilliant_Rock
backwardsandinheels|1381497278|3535798 said:
Sigh. From Dreamer and Demelza's GTG Part Deux.
Sorry for the threadjacl. But what stone is that in the centre? OEC? Tranny? Thank you.

ETA: Photo wouldn't load. I think the stone i'm referring to is Demelza's old cut. But what cut is that? Thanks.

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1381979969|3539275 said:

Thank you diamondseeker, I really feel honored that you mentioned my ring! You know I ADORE your diamond and that it is cut my Yoram, adds another dimension of WOW factor!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
oohsparkly|1381984606|3539311 said:

Thank you, oohsparkly; you put a smile on my face this morning!

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results