shape
carat
color
clarity
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. PriceScope Upgrade Completed
    For issues, questions and comments click the link below
    https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/pricescope-upgraded-comments-and-issues.229551/

Dismiss Notice

Diamonds and Jewelry

Everything you wanted to know about Diamonds, Gems and Jewelry.

1. RockyTalky

Issues related to diamond grading (cut, color, clarity, etc), pricing, and settings. Please post only natural diamond related questions and information here.
    Discussions:
    Latest: Want some feedback on the ring I bought... 5551212JS, Nov 21, 2017 at 9:02 PM
  2. Show Me the Bling! (Rings,Earrings,Jewelry)

Brag shamelessly about your Bling, engagement, anniversary or any other ring here. Pictures are mandatory! No simulants please - only genuine gemstones. No Pearls either.
    Discussions:
    Latest: Art Deco and Platinum and Pink Oh My! MissyBeaucoup, Nov 21, 2017 at 8:40 PM
  3. Colored Stones

Discuss all other types of natural gemstones. No pearls. Post pics of your favorite gemstones and favorite cutting styles.
    Discussions:
    Latest: Somebody's Gotta Buy This Stone! chatoyancy, Nov 21, 2017 at 7:37 PM
  4. Jewelry Pieces

Chat about jewelry, watches, antiques pieces, and more. No man-made gemstones and no pearls.
    Discussions:
    Latest: Updated Celebrity Rings!!! westjenn, Nov 21, 2017 at 12:24 PM
  5. Pearls

In an effort to meet the need of the community to discuss pearls, we have created this forum as a place for the discussion of pearls.  This will be the only forum that pearls will be allowed at this time.  Post your questions, comments and pictures of pearls here.  This is a forum dedicated only to pearls.
    Discussions:
  6. Antique and Vintage Jewelry

This forum is the place to discuss the allure and romance of antique and vintage jewelry. Share your old mine cut diamonds, European cuts, and jewelry from different historical design periods.
    Discussions:
    Latest: New to this: my grandfather's ring minimountains, Nov 21, 2017 at 8:20 PM
  7. Fabulous Fashion Jewelry

Faux Jewelry, Costume Jewelry and all that Glitters!
    Discussions:
    Latest: Wink CZ Cartier Cut -- Ideas? lalala, Nov 16, 2017 at 10:19 PM
  8. Laboratory-Grown Diamonds /Man-Made Diamonds (MMD)

For educational purposes only. Questions and information about Laboratory-Grown Diamonds. At this time this includes the following authentic manufacturers : AOTC, Apollo, Chatham, Gemesis, New Age Diamonds, Sumitomo Electric, lljin, Tairus Created Gems. No discussion of simulants (CZ, Moissanite, YAG, etc). If you have any questions email the admin.
    Discussions:
  9. Pricescope Testimonials

Post your story of how Pricescope helped you. We want to encourage lurkers to seek help.
    Discussions:
    Latest: Review of USA CERTED DIAMONDS Mike Garst, Nov 21, 2017 at 3:38 PM
  10. FAQ

We collect most frequently asked questions here. Please check it out - your question might be already answered. All new posts need to be approved by the moderators.
    Discussions: