Use the below form for Business, Contest Related, Copy Right/DMCA , PR/Marketing/Education or any general questions/suggestions.
For Copyright and DMCA request must include the following:
1. The notice must use the category of Copyright/ Issues/DMCA
2. It must written and signed an authorized person to act on behalf of the copyright owner of the work allegedly infringed.
3. The notice must identify the work or works allegedly infringed.
4. As well as identifying the material which is allegedly infringing with some specific information about where the infringing material is located on the site.
5. The complaining party must provide contact info, such as an address, phone number and, if possible email address.
6. The notice should state that the complaint is based on a good faith belief that the use of the material complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
7. The notice must be made under penalty of perjury, and state that it is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner of the exclusive right(s) allegedly infringed.