Please use the form below to contact us.
Copyright and DMCA requests must:
1. Be submitted using the category “Other”.
2. Be written and signed by a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner of the allegedly infringed work(s).
3. Identify the allegedly infringed work(s).
4. Specifically identify where the allegedly infringing material is located on the PriceScope website.
5. Must include the complaining party’s contact information, including a full name, phone number, and email address.
6. State that the complaint is made in good faith that the use of the allegedly infringing material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
7. Acknowledge that, under penalty of perjury, the complaint is accurate and the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner of the allegedly infringed work(s).
Retail monthly Diamond Prices Chart Updated monthly.