shape
carat
color
clarity

Leon Mege'' EC ring PICTURES as promised...

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
That is so incredible.
36.gif
Worth the wait....for all of us!! This is truly an estate piece.

Tradition may lead you into thinking that a band to accompany it is mandatory. But sweetie, study the architecture of those stones. Leon dug deep to get that ratio perfected. That line should not be disturbed. This art is a stand alone...all by itself...independent...secure...confidant...as you are...Look at me...I chose to be unique...I chose to say yes to something that had never been done.

The ring finger on your left hand...IT IS FINISHED. Oh my it is finished!! Move on to another digit.

DKS

keep the photos coming..can you get closer on the 3rd image you posted? Allow us to get lost into the steps of the ec!!

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
Oh my gosh Lady LuLu! Your ring turned out so perfect! It definitely was worth the wait! Thank you so much for sharing the photos, but feel free to share more! I always have eyes for such beautiful pieces!
30.gif

Lady Lulu

Shiny_Rock
21.gif
Thanks again to all of you for all of your kind words. I really don''t believe I could have done this without PS and all of the wonderful people who contribute to this forum.

Thanks for all the input about a WB. I have decided to let her stand alone / stand out in her beauty.

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! Wear it in good health!

BunniBling

Shiny_Rock
Spectacular! The most gorgeous EC I''ve seen!!
30.gif

-J

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2007 11:41:58 AM
Author: Lady LuLu
21.gif
Thanks again to all of you for all of your kind words. I really don''t believe I could have done this without PS and all of the wonderful people who contribute to this forum.

Thanks for all the input about a WB. I have decided to let her stand alone / stand out in her beauty.
Great decision, that''s what I would do too.
2.gif

And that ring really is to die for.
5.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
tasty!
18.gif
my next ring may really have to be an EC. they are just so undeniably ELEGANT and graceful. congrats on your lovely Leon!

blingergrrrl

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!!!!!!!!

I nearly fainted at photo #3!!!!!

I think wearing it alone is a great decision.

...WOW!! (I can''t say it enough!)

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring! Thanks for the pics. Perfection. Doesn''t need a wedding band, but if you get one, I''d suggest a simple narrow plain metal one. You are wearing my dream ring!
30.gif

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is BEAUTIFUL!! Congratulations!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is magnificent!!! It makes me certain that I really must get an EC too!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOVE that setting so much!!!!

Enjoy it and wear it in good health and happiness!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just stunning!!! SO white too!! I love the bullets on the side!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Me too, I really love the bullets or shields with emerald cuts!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You made the right decision to wear it alone. That beauty doesn''t need anything else with it.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
WOW, what a beautiful ring! I also love step cuts, and that is one of the nicest I''ve ever seen!

Regarding yoru questino on the wedding band, you could definitely do either a plain metal band or a channel set. I have an asshcer solitaire with an asscher channel-set wedding band, and I love the look, because it doesn''t overwhelm the engagement ring. I loved the prong-set wedding bands, but I found that for my stone, it took away some of the magic of the engagement ring, which I wanted to be the centerpiece. Here is a pic of mine to give you an idea of what it may look like, even though my ering is a solitaire:

jger1.JPG

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Holy mother of !!!!!
23.gif
That ring is so spectacular - I just can''t get enough of it!!!!
36.gif

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
I agree with everyone else - it is absolutely stunning!!!!
30.gif

And I am in the ''wear it alone'' camp - I personally would just wear a wedding ring on another hand, or wear that AS the wedding ring. Like you said, why tamper with perfection?

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
that is gorgeous!! i wouldn''t wear it with another ring. it looks stunning alone, but i do think you should get a wedding band though! maybe an emerald eternity band? so you can wear it on days you don''t want to wear this beauty.

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/16/2007 10:44:36 PM
Author: Milly
that is gorgeous!! i wouldn''t wear it with another ring. it looks stunning alone, but i do think you should get a wedding band though! maybe an emerald eternity band? so you can wear it on days you don''t want to wear this beauty.
Ditto! Good gosh! That ring is simply amazing!!!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2007 6:00:36 PM
Author: icekid
tasty!
18.gif
my next ring may really have to be an EC. they are just so undeniably ELEGANT and graceful. congrats on your lovely Leon!
i agree!! and done by Leon!!
27.gif

laya

Rough_Rock
Lady lulu..that is elegant simplicity..just beautiful.....Laya

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results