shape
carat
color
clarity

Leon Mege'' EC ring PICTURES as promised...

Lady Lulu

Shiny_Rock
35.gif
Okay...Here are some more photos I took today. Some are outside, the rest are inside either in direct light or diffused light. I forgot to state my ring size is a 7 1/2.

Should I get a wedding band to wear next to it? I''m thinking...if I did...plain platinum 2mm or knife edge....Or...channel set baguette eternity band. There is a little voice in my head, however, that says don''t mess with perfection and leave it alone. Any opinions?

ECring3.jpg

Another

ECring4.jpg

Another

ECring5.jpg

and another

ECring6.jpg

ECring7.jpg

ECring8.jpg

ECring9.jpg

And, the last one.

ECring10.jpg

hi lady lulu! thanks for the picture show. the ring is breath taking.

WOW!!!!! Absolutely stunning!!!
30.gif

You must be thrilled!! I would ask Leon about the wedding band - what he thinks would compliment the ring. How about an eternity with emerald-cuts set horizontally?

Perhaps a silly question, but why wouldn't you wear a wedding band if you are married? Maybe you could get the wedding band for your right hand instead?

Wow -- especially to picture #3

30.gif
30.gif
WOW, those pics are awesome!!!

~~GORGEOUS!!!!!!
30.gif

Oh, that is absolutely phenominal!!! And I personally think the more blingage the better ... you would just be adding perfection to perfection ...GO FOR IT!!
30.gif

Good heavens....it''s breathtaking. Absolutely perfect!

You must be SO THRILLED!

Congrats...
widget

Drops over from the bling
30.gif

What a beautiful ring! It''s amazing!!

Wowzers, it is gorgeous.
30.gif
30.gif

It is SUBLIME.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I would wear it alone, but if I had to pick a band, it would probably be something very dainty and thin, like a 2mm plain band as you said. For some reason, I can''t envision a knife-edge band with that ring...I''m not sure why!

GLORIOUS!!!
30.gif
I''m basking in its beauty!!!!
36.gif

Beautiful gallery, his work is supreme!! Thanks for the added pics, I really enjoyed them!! You have such a beautiful and classy ring.

AB-SO-LUTE-LY STUNNING!

That ring is to die for! I love it.

Also because I am of the "too much is never enough" school of jewelry, I think that a horizontally baguette eternity band would be wonderful with it- but I would do it prong set, not channel set.

Your ring is making me rethink that ECs need to be icy white. That is just spectacular! Looks wonderful on your hand without an accompanying band.

OMG, this ring is so beautiful
30.gif
30.gif

30.gif
GORGEOUS!!!!
30.gif
I love ECs!!

I would wear it alone. It''s absolutely gorgeous!!!
30.gif

OHMIGOSH that is exquisite!!!!!!!!! You must be so delighted with it! Congratulations on owning such a magnificent piece, I''d let that baby stand alone!

HI:

Thanks for the extra pictures--your ring really is stunning!

cheers--Sharon

Beautiful photos! Would you need a curved band? I would go to a B&M and play around to see what looks best.

I agree with all of the above!!!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP