shape
carat
color
clarity

Ritani Plain Split Shank French-Set Cushion Halo with OEC

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi Friends. There has been some interest posted about the beautiful Ritani Cushion Halo ring. So, I thought I would share some photos of my new ring set with my 1.64 ct 7.4 mm OEC. GIA graded to be VS1 J, but looks closer to H/I from the side and really white from the top. The link to the Ritani is: http://www.ritani.com/engagement-rings/french-set-halo-diamond-engagement-ring-in-18kt-white-gold/4574

This ring is very comfortable to wear, has really nice finger coverage and the workmanship is spectacular. The melee used are super quality as well! Now onto the photos, but please excuse my hands with no nail polish as I took these a few minutes ago at work. 8)

ritani_4.jpg

ritani_5.jpg

ritani_6.jpg

ritani_7.jpg

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Re: Ritani Plain Split Shank French-Set Cushion Halo with OE

More photos:

ritani_8.jpg

ritani_9.jpg

ritani_10.jpg

ritani_11.jpg

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock

That's beautiful! I love it with your band too.

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

one more...

_8408.jpg

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

SandyCheeks|1375300958|3493946 said:
That's beautiful! I love it with your band too.

Thank you, SandyCheeks! I am surprised to see how flush it is next to my ring! :))

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock

Beautiful. Looks huge.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

So gorgeous, Kathley!!! I saw it on Junebug's thread and I'm so glad you posted it here where we can enjoy ALL angles of it!!! YAY!!

What a beauty!! It really gives incredible finger coverage too - and I love the round/cushion combination!! Fabulous choice and looks AMAZING with your faboush band! yummy!!

:appl: :love: :appl:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow, it looks incredible! So nice!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh my gosh, it's gorgeous Kathley!!! :love: The finger coverage is amazing, and the cushion shaped halo looks so pretty. I just love it. Would you mind sharing your ring size?

Thank you so much for posting this, it is really helpful to see a pic of the actual ring and how it looks on the hand!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Hi Anna, Enerchi and Laila! Thank you for your compliments; and actually I was really surprised with the finger coverage that this setting offers! I hope the pictures turned out clear enough for everyone to get a feel for what this setting looks like. I will ask my daughter to take better pictures with a magnifier that she has and if they turn out better, I can post those too. =)

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

junebug17|1375304440|3493992 said:
Oh my gosh, it's gorgeous Kathley!!! :love: The finger coverage is amazing, and the cushion shaped halo looks so pretty. I just love it. Would you mind sharing your ring size?

Thank you so much for posting this, it is really helpful to see a pic of the actual ring and how it looks on the hand!

Thank you, Junebug! My finger size is 6.25; so I think this would offer tons of finger coverage for your small finger! :bigsmile:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Another gorgeous Ritani creation -- CONGRATS TO YOU!! :appl:

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock

Holy begeebus...your ring size is 6.25...I think I may have just found my next setting! Finger coverage galore!!!! :love: :love: :love:

I LOVE your stone too! :love:

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Hi msop04 and bastetcat! Thank you for the compliments and I must say both of your rings are absolutely gorgeous! :love: :love: :love:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade

It is gorgeous and I'm especially partial to the band since I have the same one!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

yennyfire|1375322606|3494231 said:
It is gorgeous and I'm especially partial to the band since I have the same one!

I meant to comment on the band - it's beautiful and looks perfect with your ering! Your stone is amazing too - a GIA J VS1 - spectacular! :love:

I still can't get over the finger coverage - I keep thinking those melee have to be bigger than .0125! :D

TheGeckoLady

Shiny_Rock

I think this may be one of my favorite settings. It looks beautiful with your OEC. I LOVE your wedding band! Can I ask where you got it?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ah, I wondered what setting you would choose! Your stone would be beautiful in any setting, but this one is gorgeous! :love: :appl:

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock

I really like that band with yours. Would you be able to share where it came from? (I'm in process of looking for a blingy band for mine.)

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock

I love cushion halos

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium

This is a stunning ring :love: I especially love the plain split shank as it focuses all of the attention up to the top & isn't too fussy :appl:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

shoot i cant even BELIEVE how much finger coverage that is! thats like your whole finger.... very pretty! thanks for posting

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Hi TheGeckolady and bastetcat! Thank you for your compliments! My band is from Hearts on Fire and I love it! There are two right now on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/230690970786?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_1635wt_781

Hi Pregcurious: I love cushion halos too, thank you!

Hi AlexT: The plain split shank is what I really like about this setting as well. Thank you!

Hi Niel and Junebug: Yep, the melee are 1.25 points each. I think this has great finger coverage too for those who are searching for a real "performer ring". And the melee are crazy sparkly as well which is a bonus!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

yennyfire|1375322606|3494231 said:

Thank you yennfire! I still am swooning over your ring after I saw the round setting version at SS!!!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

diamondseeker2006|1375325116|3494259 said:
Ah, I wondered what setting you would choose! Your stone would be beautiful in any setting, but this one is gorgeous! :love: :appl:

Hi diamondseeker! I have to chuckle here because I kind of thought you would notice! But, no, it is not "the one". I have this setting out of default from my jeweler who had mercy on me. When I received my diamond I was sooo excited that I had to find a setting to put it in so that I could wear it. I found a very nice Michael B solitaire setting, but I found that after 1 month of wearing it, it was just not going to work with my OEC. So I went back into the store to look at halo settings from Saturn Jewels because I knew I wanted a halo and an antique look as well. Long story short, the jeweler had mercy on me since I just purchased the Michael B setting and I wasn't happy. He said to choose a Ritani and he would make an even exchange which included setting my diamond all free of charge! I couldn't believe it! So I chose the plain split shank cushion halo Ritani as I also knew I wanted a plain shank with a cushion halo. So this is my interim setting until I can find "the one". This setting is very beautiful, but I am also looking for antique attributes to the sides as well. I am leaning towards an Edwardian engagement ring with a halo and filigree. I am also waiting to see what you are coming up with :lol: as our tastes are very close! Now I am also going to add Junebug to my "watch list" too! :lol: Niel asked me to make a thread on this Ritani since there has been quite a bit of interest in this particular setting, and I could give "live pictures" to help others. Happy to help!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I love that setting! Beautiful ring!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

tyty333|1375362060|3494429 said:
I love that setting! Beautiful ring!

Thank you, tyty! =)

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Congratulations!! What a pretty ring. Looks wonderful on you. Wear it in good health!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

LLJsmom|1375421030|3495063 said:
Congratulations!! What a pretty ring. Looks wonderful on you. Wear it in good health!

Thank you for your kind words, LLJsmom!

roadtonowhere

Rough_Rock

your stone is so beautiful. may i know who sourced it for you?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results