carat
color
clarity

The Forum Engagement Ring Folder/Eye Candy

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just had to post this stone! :)

Skippy » 24 Dec 2011 13:48
I have been wanting an old cut stone for awhile and had been putting it off until my husband wanted to buy me something in honor of our Twin Boys!! My boys are my TRUE GEMS; I feel so blessed that my dear husband and I have these precious beautiful baby boys in our life. So in commemoration of our sons born April 2011 (diamond babies), here is the 2.03 OEC SI1 L Early Old European Cut. I found in the Preloved PS section and David Atlas gave it his stamp of approval before it came to me.

Be prepared for pic overload.

https://www.pricescope.com/communit...in-baby-boys-a-2-03-oec-an-early-xmas.169828/

Attachments

• skippy.bmp
    729.4 KB · Views: 3,651

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have a few new sparklies to share.
There are two OEC's that are both in the .35 ct range, they are the first two stones for my 5 stone project that is still years away.... I bought one from sarahbear from the preloved forum and had it set in an amazing intricate antique fishtail prong setting that I found on ebay. This stone is a .35 H/I SI1.
OEC preloved.jpg (178.94 KiB) Viewed 348 times

The other one I bought, already set, from a coin shop and I only paid 190 for it!! The stone is a .34ct K SI 1 (per my jeweler/gemologist). I was so surprised to find jewelry in that store but they had a "we buy gold" sign in the window so I walked in and walked out with the ring. The first one is too small, size 5, and the second is too big, size 9, but I think I will wait to have them sized. I'm a 7.5.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/some-new-bling.169782/

Attachments

• mrsw.bmp
    798.8 KB · Views: 3,647
  • mrsw2.bmp
    798.8 KB · Views: 3,647

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
MStewart87 » 21 Dec 2011 13:19
Hello Everyone...I am new to this forum. I am newly engaged as of 12/12 and was presented with a stunning Emerald Cut solitare in a simple mount. It was minutes after the proposal that my Fiance explained "oh yeah, not really your ring." I was very confused, but knowing my Fiance, there is usually a story to go along with everything. He then explained that he was not 100% happy with anything "off the shelf" from Tacori, so he had the setting custom made and it was not completed by the time we were leaving for vacation. He had his heart set apparently on proposing then, so the wonderful jeweler set the diamond in a plain setting of theirs for the time being.

This is the ring that he somewhat modified to create mine. http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&sa=X&rls=com.microsoft:en-us&biw=1280&bih=605&tbm=isch&prmd=imvns&tbnid=Z4vygRDetJkwTM:&imgrefurl=http://www.artisansjewelers.com/tacori_2621eclgp.php&docid=e1SvMbPZoQvHtM&imgurl=http://www.artisansjewelers.com/_images/products/2621ECLGP_md.png&w=470&h=399&ei=_fjxTrmuMcagtwfE893QBg&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=141&sig=109108957214208529194&page=1&tbnh=124&tbnw=145&start=0&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0&tx=112&ty=41

He apparently removed the halo around the center stone, as he did not want to detract from it. He also increased the size of the baguettes to "fit better" with the center stone.

I was wondering if anyone had any experiences with ordering custom Tacori tems? I was super excited to be engaged and have a beautiful diamind, but I am very excited to see what the final product will look like.

Here is the ring as it sits currently. The camera I took this with was an iphone camera and it was taken inside my office, so the picture quality is terrible.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/newly-engaged-emerald-cut.169725/

Attachments

• msstewart.bmp
    225.1 KB · Views: 3,625

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dreamer_D » 25 Dec 2011 15:18
As some of you know I sold my first 5.85mm, .80ct H/VS OEC to my mom's (now) fiance so they could get engaged. Well, I took the proceeds and found another OEC deal on ebay

This one is 6.2mm but that is all I am sure of at the moment The appraisal documents that the seller gave me say it is 1.03ct, I color, VS clarity. I think these grades are all possible, but won't be sure until I pop it from its frankly ugly setting and weigh it/see it loose.

It is a lovely little guy, looks basically identical to my first OEC, maybe a touch more tinted, and a little bigger . The setting has monster nasty prongs that swallow the stone making it look smaller than it is.

Anyways, pictures.

The black tint you see in the photos is I believe reflection from the inside of the nasty dirty mount Another reason I want to see it loose.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/a-christmas-oec-upgrade.169854/

Attachments

• dreamer.bmp
    898.2 KB · Views: 3,552

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
LD » 25 Dec 2011 09:01
Oooooooh, I love it and apologise in advance for the numerous photos - hubby's done well!

Stats: 18k white gold with 1.80ct of diamonds (mostly VS with a few SI in clarity and probably G-H and maybe one or two I in colour), most importantly, they perform beautifully. It's in an Art Deco style and I'm not sure whether it's from that period or a replica but my husband bought it for me from an antiques dealer (although I know that's not a guarantee of "oldness"!). The bracelet in is fabulous condition and has obviously been recently cleaned so it looks like new. The only signs of wear are to the maker's hallmarks which have worn away and are almost unreadable. It looks like a "J" and an "R" but could be anything!

So, without further ado, a few Christmas shots with the obligatory Poinsettia ....................... ta da .......................

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/diamond-bracelet-for-christmas.169847/

Attachments

• ld.bmp
    639.9 KB · Views: 3,560

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
NCSUchick27 » 24 Dec 2011 23:33
DF proposed this afternoon while we were out walking the dog. We hiked up a trail to the top of a mountain and he proposed while we were at the summit. The only picture I have is a crappy cell phone picture. I will try to post some better ones later. The setting is Tacori, but I am not sure what style number it is.

Specs on the center stone:

Round Brilliant
GIA Certified
Carat Weight: .82
Color Grade: I
Clarity Grade: SI1
Cut: Excellent
Polish: Excellent
Symmetry: Very Good

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/take-me-off-the-list-im-engaged.169838/

ncsu.jpg

msbibliotecaria

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone. I'm brand new to PS but I've been lurking for a couple weeks now. Me and my bf are getting married next year but we aren't yet "officially" engaged yet. I did get to pick out and design my ring though and I'm posting the only pic (taken with my cell phone) I have of it since it is currently being held hostage by the boyfriend who is I can only assume planning a wonderful proposal. :)

I'll post more pics when we get engaged. Oh, and we have been together for almost 8 years, our family asks us every weekend when the big day is and I can't wait to tell them that it will be in October next year! Keeping a secret is really tiring.

I also have my wedding band, but it is currently getting sized and polished, so I'll post a pic for now from Etsy which is where I purchased it from. I really love it because it is a vintage band and I am all about the vintage. Once we get engaged I hope to post pics of both rings together as I really love how the clean and modern lines of me e-ring really complement the classic look of my wedding band.

My e-ring is a 1.01 carat F color S12 princess cut diamond. The setting is in white gold, size 7. My wedding band is a double band (probably from the 1940's) in 14k white gold with 14 diamonds that total .40 carats. The setting is handmade. The diamonds are G in color and VS2 or S1 in clarity. It really sparkles in real life.

ering_1.jpg

myband.jpg

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
mamadelmar » 26 Dec 2011 02:05
I've been lurking on Pricescope for a while and thanks to you, I've learned a great deal! That led me to ID Jewelry. I ordered the TR5069 round and baguette eternity ring that a number of other Pricescopers have in platinum with all diamonds and it finally arrived! It's absolutely gorgeous and looks great worn on its own or stacked with other rings. It took an awfully long time to get it (three months) but was worth the wait. Yekutiel gave me a good price and the stones are of excellent quality.

I happened to be in New York last week when my ring came in so I decided to stop in and see ID Jewelry in person. I asked Yekutiel if he would re-set my diamond stud earrings that I had purchased on Blue Nile a few years ago (Signature Ideal, .90 TCW, one G and one H, SI1). They were set in such a way that they were high and sort of protruded off my ear lobes. Yekutiel agreed that the setting was not at all nice and re-set them in a 3-prong martini setting that makes them look as though they're floating on my ear lobes! The stones look so much better since you see them "face on" now. (I wish I'd taken a "before" photo but you can see how they look now.) Amazingly, Yekutiel re-set them in less than two hours! The only sad thing was that it transpired that the original Blue Nile settings were 18k white gold but I had purchased platinum from them.

While I was there, I looked in the display cases and saw a sweet little hamsa/evil eye necklace that I had to have, too....

I can't wait for the next opportunity to go back!

Below are the photos. Forgive the poor photography and dry hands!

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/id-jewelry-ring-and-other-goodies.169866/

Attachments

• mama.bmp
    506.3 KB · Views: 3,506
  • mama1.bmp
    506.3 KB · Views: 3,513
  • mama2.bmp
    506.3 KB · Views: 3,501

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
FL Steph » 25 Dec 2011 15:30
Hi, all. After seeing all the antique beauties posted lately, I have been dying to have one of my own. So, after searching around and reading up on vendors here at PS, I decided to contact Adam at Old World Diamonds. I decided to trade in a modern RB pendant that I never really wore and put that toward a new stone. I wanted to use the same setting as my old pendant as a cost saving measure because I plan to do a few more upgrades throughout the years until I have about a 2ct solitaire ring. So I sent the pendant off to Adam and he gave me what I feel was a very fair price for my RB. Then I inquired about a few stones I saw on his site, but when I gave him the budget and color/clarity I had in mind, he searched his inventory to come up with a beautiful stone that fit perfectly into my old setting. We've had it for a week, but my husband made me wait until Christmas morning to see it. When I opened the box, I was blown away with how beautiful it was! I am not great at photographing diamonds and there is absolutely no sun out today, so I may take a few more later in the week. Just wanted to write my review for OWD and say that without hesitation I would buy from them again. Adam has fantastic customer service and a great eye for nice stones!

Antique Cushion Cut
J
SI 1

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/antique-cushion-pendant-for-christmas.169855/

Attachments

• flsteph.bmp
    646.9 KB · Views: 3,498

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
donblaximus » 26 Dec 2011 16:13
I just wanted to thank everyone here on the pricescope forums for helping me find the perfect ring for my fiance. It took me 4 months of long research but it was well worth it. She absolutely loves it.
I bought her this ring set on a plain knife edge 6 prong platinum setting and told her she could change/design the setting however she would like but she loves it the way it is.

Long story short, we rented a house on the North Shore of Oahu (where I am from originally) this summer (Sunset beach) for a few days. We stayed in the place with 2 other couples, in which the girls are her best friends.
I taught her how to surf, paddle board, and snorkel. It was the trip of a lifetime. On day 2, we went for a walk on the beach (I timed it to be close to sunset) and popped the question there. It was exactly how I wanted it.....no big production, no crazy stunts, just me and her and good conversation. She said yes, and ran back to tell her friends. It was crazy, her friends were so excited I think they all were going to cry at one point. No one knew I was going to do this. She had no clue I was looking for the ring. I had my mom eyeball her hand and approximate her ring size.....she was dead on. We celebrated by polishing off a bottle of Johnny Walker blue label while the sunset with Jack Johnson playing in the background. It was a perfect day.

IMG_1513 (2).jpg (132.26 KiB) Viewed 71 times

My fiance would like to thank you guys for all the help from the bottom of her heart! I could not have found the ring of her dreams without you.

Here is the pic of the ring on her hand.
GIA 2.31 solitaire
H, VS2, triple EX

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/she-said-yes.169876/

Attachments

• don.bmp
    898.2 KB · Views: 3,474

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Circe » 26 Dec 2011 13:35
The occasion for the giving of these came exactly a month before Christmas ... and the giving itself occurred precisely at the halfway point between then and now ... and, well, on a lazy Monday immediately following the holiday, what better way to while away an hour than with a reveal!

So, almost exactly 9 months to the day before my baby's birth, it was my birthday, and I had my ears pierced a few more times each, something I'd been wanting to do since I was, oh, a teenager. Carpe diem! [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/for-her-birthday-circe-got.156890/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/for-her-birthday-circe-got.156890/[/URL] I got little graduated star studs, which I adored - there were only two little problems. First, I felt sort of OCD about the fact that I couldn't wear any of my gold jewelry without it clashing a little bit, and, second ... the damned holes just would not heal. My doctor wasn't sure if it was because I was on blood thinners for the pregnancy, or because of a metal allergy. Soooooo ... when the time came to choose a baby present, while I dithered and dithered about what to get, my husband came up with a very sensitive idea on his own: earrings I wouldn't have to fuss about! So we decided to go for graduated bezels in yellow and rose gold to go with my beloved ID Jewelry milgrained bezel studs.

My IDJ studs are 1.43 tcw, measuring 6.5 mm each. I researched and plotted kind of obsessively. [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/75-to-26-to-12-for-graduated-bezel-earrings-y-n.167711/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/75-to-26-to-12-for-graduated-bezel-earrings-y-n.167711/[/URL] While the place where I got the piercing done, Venus by Maria Tash, does bezeled diamonds, they're kinda pricey for what you get, and the sizes seemed like they'd be disproportionately small compared to the IDJ ones. On the other hand, Brian Gavin Diamond's preset studs? Absolutely perfect. Though they were only offering the preset studs in WG at the time, they were really wonderful about accommodating my request that the studs be done in RG and YG ... and that they have fluorescence! And the graduation, for anybody thinking along similar lines, is perfect: .75 to .25 to .12 is a perfect line, visually. So without further ado ....

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/baby-bling-christmas-thread-bgd-baby-bezels.169873/

Attachments

• circe.bmp
    467.7 KB · Views: 3,452

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
TheGeckoLady » 26 Dec 2011 17:36
My grandmother told me years ago that she was going to give me this ring but I had no idea that it would be this Christmas. I don't know if anything will ever top it! I'm not sure if it's just my computer screen but it looks a little bit more brown in the photos than it does in person. It's a tinted a really pretty pale yellow. Now I just have to figure out how to get it appraised and insured.

https://www.pricescope.com/communit...ristmas-gift-ever-10-2ct-diamond-ring.169880/

gecko.jpg

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock

Attachments

• makingVC.bmp
    900.1 KB · Views: 4,955
  • makingOEC.bmp
    900.1 KB · Views: 4,944

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
SweetAsscher » 28 Dec 2011 04:24
I have good news and bad news...(kinda )
Good news:
I looooooove my ring!! The setting could not be more perfect! I loved it when I saw it online, I loved it when I saw the sample at the store and I love it even more when it's holding my diamond and on my hand!

My diamond is beautiful. I really do love the facet patten of the star129. It's a different look than a traditional rb and it just speaks to me. It's amazing how much it sparkles! And it has so much more fire than what I was expecting! I can't stop looking at it!
I'm still learning how to take pics of diamond so please excuse. (all pics taken with Iphone)

Bad (kinda) news:
I'm sending my diamond back
The original plan had been to get a stone around 1.5cts...But... due to some issues with the pets our diamond budget went significantly down (long story short, our little dog was attacked by another dog and needed really expensive surgery to save her life, then a few weeks later our big dog was attacked by a raccoon)
Anyway, I came across an amazing diamond at an amazing price and decided to upgrade!
I'm a little sad to see this diamond go back so soon but I do want a larger diamond and am super excited.

and now pictures!

eta: diamond is .88ct J color SI2 STAR129
ring size 7

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/update-star129-setting-search-is-over.169935/

Attachments

• sweet.bmp
    695.7 KB · Views: 4,840

catdee

Rough_Rock
my engagment ring!
1.45 center stone I, .92 pave on the side and halo.

photo.JPG

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock

Attachments

• phoenix.bmp
    523.3 KB · Views: 3,944

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
kitskats » 29 Dec 2011 13:41
This is my new halo setting, I came over to the white gold side from a yellow gold solitaire with platinum head. My saga of improper setting woes are detailed on PS in the why can't my ring be set right thread.

You can see the warmth in photo of my GOG H&A center stone, I was worried about that with brighter sidestones but the ring looks amazing. I love the delicacy of this ring! Looks very youthful to me (I was youthful...once, now just in my head). I love the profile and the trio of tiny diamonds on side next to curlicues. I may have a wedding band made and wear it over the ring, as in first one on is ering then the wedding band. I just love the side view of the triangle. Then again I really like the look of it alone and my 5 stone wedding band is now a right hand ring so may wear this alone.

The setting was designed and made by Matt, owner of M.K. Winston in Newburyport MA. If you're in MA or NH or Southern Maine, visit Matt and enjoy the charming seaside town too. Some details on his shop are in the setting thread. Not only did he have a setting that filled my requirements (halo, pretty side view with stones) but he promised it in 4 days and delivered in 2! He's a GIA grad and designs and casts in house, repairs, he's the rare one-stop jeweler and he was right in my backyard practically and I didn't know it! M, if you're reading this: I LOVE my ring, you're awesome, and our new family jeweler!

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-ring-finally-set-right.169990/

Attachments

• kits.bmp
    675.1 KB · Views: 3,957

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
ranger2000 » 31 Dec 2011 01:50
The good people at Brian Gavin did a great job in helping me purchase a stone from a 3rd party manufacturer and have it set in time for New Year's Eve. I received the e-ring on the 29th and I'm very excited for the 31st.

The stone is a 0.99 G VS1, GIA Ex, HCA 1.0 and the setting is the BGD Tiffany Style Half Round in platinum. I found an old elephant ring box to use to pop the question because she loves animals...

https://www.pricescope.com/communit...ng-in-time-for-new-years-pre-proposal.170054/

ranger.jpg

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
NYGirl0701 » 30 Dec 2011 10:27
Hi,

I am fairly new here and thought I'd share some pics of my e-ring and band...I have been married for 2 yrs but didn't have any good pics of my diamond. So at my sister's wedding a few mo ago, I had the photog take some!

Both rings are platinum, e-ring is 2 carats center princess, .33 for each trilliant..specs are under my member name if you want to click on it. Both GIA cert.

Thx for looking!

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-e-ring-and-band-finally-got-some-pro-pics.170026/

Attachments

• nygirl.bmp
    450.1 KB · Views: 3,942

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
DolceJo » 29 Dec 2010 00:37
I'm so excited I can't even believe it!! I'm so elated!!! I can't even begin to write a decent review right now, because, frankly I'm still in shock! But my FH got me a BEAUTY of a ring from ID Jewelry, and let me just say they are AMAZING!! True professionals, absolutely a pleasure to work with, and just incredible! A HUGE thank you to Yuketiel and Dan! They are so wonderful!

Here are the specs!!
Diamond:
1.05 ct. Cushion Brilliant (GIA Cert.)
H
VS2 (eye clean)
Polish - VG
Sym - G
Flour - None
Depth - 68.3
Table - 60
Measurments - 5.84 x 5.78 x 3.95mm

Setting:
.15 ct. total weight
Gabriel & Co. 3/4 Pave Fishtail setting
Classic 4 Prong
14k White Gold
Ring size 6

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/newly-engaged-1-05ct-cushion-from-id-jewelry.154393/

dolce.jpg

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
aljdewey » 28 Dec 2011 22:31
and I think it holds true for a nice red stone, too! I've promised Diamondseeker that I'll periodically add some of the things I've been working on in the past few years, so making good on my promise.

Gene from Precision Gems had a gorgeous Lindi garnet up on his blog some months ago that I just missed out on......but with very good fortune, he had two more pieces of rough left. One of them would cut another concave stone, and this was the end result.

A bit over 3.6 carats, and just incredibly cut. The setting is from ID Jewelry in NYC. I stopped into Yuketiel's store with Mara in September, and he couldn't have been more pleasant to work with. Not to mention, his bench staff has SERIOUS talent as you can see from the exquisite prong work he did. I have to also give props to his fantastic customer service; I didn't decide on this setting until the end of the day, and he had it set and shipped for me the very next day. I know I'll be working with him again for other projects.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/red-sky-at-night-sailors-delight.169970/

Attachments

• aljd.bmp
    898.2 KB · Views: 3,946

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
joflier » 02 Jan 2012 20:05
This is what my significant other got me for Christmas this year!!
Its a total carat weight of 1.03 - H, SI1-2 stones. Any of you diamond cut buffs - if you know what this cut is considered - please chime in. My darling boyfriend got it from a B&M store, and hasn't the foggiest idea what they are besides diamonds. They are kind of marquise looking shapes, but chubbier like a football and with a different facet pattern. It sparkles like mad and the stones are much more attractive than the typical marquise. (no offense to marquise lovers!!) Perhaps their just modified marquise?? I tried my best to get some close ups but for some reason, I had a really hard time getting clear photos. But here goes....

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-new-diamond-flower-pendant.170116/

jof.jpg

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yssie » 03 Jan 2012 22:19
One word for this one: Fruition

First, a giant THANK YOU!! to everyone for your ideas, opinions, and support in my threads - especially Asscherhalo, Bella, Charmy, Danny, Dreamer, DS, Gypsy, Haven, Hostpatogi, HOT, JuneRose, Kelpie, Laila, LD, LGK, maplefemme, MGR, Mike R., MissSC, missy, mom2boys, MrsBettyBoop, PintoBean, pregcurious, roppogni, slg, stargurl, susimoo, why2not, yenny, and of course David of Diamonds By Lauren

The ring is in 18k wg, unplated of course
Centre is a 2.7 J, larger sides are 0.43 J each, smaller sides 0.12 each; size 4.
The trellis structure is handforged from wire, the shank is cast.

Thread for this part of the reset journey here:
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/a-hanforging-journey-five-stone-eight-prong-trellis-by-dbl.169197/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/a-hanforging-journey-five-stone-eight-prong-trellis-by-dbl.169197/[/URL]

And videos from DBL:
(Part 1 - trellis) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF7OknUCslQ
(Part 2 - finished ring) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWxKITuXYQc

https://www.pricescope.com/communit...-5-stone-8-prong-trellis-reset-by-dbl.170161/

yssie.png

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
bagOtrix » 04 Jan 2012 03:05
I cannot even believe I am engaged!! I have been reading these boards
for the past 3 or 4 years now!
I always said I wouldn't want a name brand ring, but after walking
into Tiffany's several months ago, everything changed! I went in by
myself just to get ideas of what I'd like after my then boyfriend and
I decided to start looking. I saw the Soleste, tried it on and that
was it. I was texting my boyfriend all excited and crazed over the
ring. I asked them to hold it and looked at other rings at very
reputable jewelers in our area, I even went into Cartier and looked at
their classic cushion with halo. I always came back to the Soleste, I
was obsessed! The salesman told me they had to send the ring out
because 2 people in CA wanted it and were putting deposits on the
ring! I freaked and was all over my boyfriend, but he said I was crazy
and he was working with someone. I was miserable! For the last three
months all I've done is harass my boyfriend about this ring AND email
the salesman about finding us another one, about the price increase
and about transferring another one in. MEANWHILE, FAST FORWARD 3
months, we are engaged and HE GOT THE RING!! THE RING I tried on day 1
that I had gone wild over!! He had gone into Tiffany's when I told him
about the ring and got it! I found this out today when I went in to
show the salesman who was beyond exceptional and the manager came out
and said "Finally, we felt horrible lying to you all this time" hahaha
so it was never being sent to CA, it was being sent out to be sized
for ME!! I still cannot believe it!
My ring size is 5, but I told the salesman if I was ever getting this ring, I would want 5 1/4 because I like it to spin a little.
I do not know the specs except that it is F color and VS1 clarity.
My hands look awful, they are very dry.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/engaged-tiffany-soleste-diamond-ring.170170/

Attachments

• bag.bmp
    586.9 KB · Views: 3,718
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results