shape
carat
color
clarity

ID Jewelry ring and other goodies

mamadelmar

Shiny_Rock
I've been lurking on Pricescope for a while and thanks to you, I've learned a great deal! That led me to ID Jewelry. I ordered the TR5069 round and baguette eternity ring that a number of other Pricescopers have in platinum with all diamonds and it finally arrived! It's absolutely gorgeous and looks great worn on its own or stacked with other rings. It took an awfully long time to get it (three months) but was worth the wait. Yekutiel gave me a good price and the stones are of excellent quality.

I happened to be in New York last week when my ring came in so I decided to stop in and see ID Jewelry in person. I asked Yekutiel if he would re-set my diamond stud earrings that I had purchased on Blue Nile a few years ago (Signature Ideal, .90 TCW, one G and one H, SI1). They were set in such a way that they were high and sort of protruded off my ear lobes. Yekutiel agreed that the setting was not at all nice and re-set them in a 3-prong martini setting that makes them look as though they're floating on my ear lobes! The stones look so much better since you see them "face on" now. (I wish I'd taken a "before" photo but you can see how they look now.) Amazingly, Yekutiel re-set them in less than two hours! The only sad thing was that it transpired that the original Blue Nile settings were 18k white gold but I had purchased platinum from them.

While I was there, I looked in the display cases and saw a sweet little hamsa/evil eye necklace that I had to have, too....

I can't wait for the next opportunity to go back! (Forgive the poor photography and dry hands!)

Solo ring.jpg

With all her friends.jpg

With sapphire cousin.jpg

mamadelmar

Shiny_Rock
Here are photos of my studs in their new setting, as well as a couple picture of my impulse buy necklace...

IMG_1478.jpg

IMG_1392.jpg

IMG_1410.jpg

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Just wanted to say I love your ring and they look great stacked together also. I love those two stones mixed together they compliment each other so well.

It seems like it was worth the wait. I am in Australia and am contemplating having a few things made by ID, I am sure it will be an anxious wait.

Your necklace is lovely too!

Merry Christmas :wavey:

mamadelmar

Shiny_Rock
Sorry - meant to post this in "Show Me the Bling"! :oops:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your collection is so beautiful! Aren't the guys at IDJ fantastic? I'm in Australia too and have had really great experiences purchasing online from them!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!! IDJewelery is great!

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
It is great and you look good with it.. I love IDJ as much too~

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nice earring reset! and really love your new baguette ring - it has a few very nice friends it plays with, too, I see!!! :bigsmile:

All very nice pieces!

Orchid Lei

Shiny_Rock
I love that IDJ stacking ring! :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mamadelmar|1324879351|3088625 said:
Sorry - meant to post this in "Show Me the Bling"! :oops:

Click Report Concern in your first post and they will probably move it for you.

I love that ring! :love: I have been thinking about ordering that one for a long time. It is really beautiful! Very nice necklace and new earring settings, too! That was so nice that they set the earrings while you were there!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That ring looks fabulous in all diamonds! Congrats on that! They have entirely TOO much to see when you're there, don't they? We were just there buying me a Christmas gift and if it weren't for my husband being there with me, I think I would have walked out with three pieces instead of just one. But I exercised restraint this time......yay me :) Still, I did find or rather Luann was holding on to a pair of earrings that I had asked her to search out for me..... I have to take pics.

Merry Christmas to you!!!!! Three lovely pieces!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that ring, and have one just like it. It has become one of my favorite pieces. It stacks so well with so many things and when I am not stacking it I wear it alone as a rhr. love love love.

Your other pieces are great too. I can't wait to go back to IDJ and find some other pretties.

Congratulations, great pieces all.

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Love it all! That stacking ring has been on my list for a while..maybe for my next baby present. :)

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pieces!

Can you post some closeups of your impulse buy necklace? It looks adorable!

mamadelmar

Shiny_Rock
@Yssie - I'm using my iPhone to take pics so it's rather difficult to get a sharp focus and this evening's attempts to take a decent close-up all failed spectacularly. I will try again tomorrow, outside in natural light in case that makes a difference. The necklace isn't of the very finest quality but I absolutely love the design and size of the pendants and haven't taken it off since I got it!

mamadelmar

Shiny_Rock
I'm afraid this is the clearest close-up I could get....

closer shot.jpg

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness... what a funny coincidence!! I JUST bought myself a VERY similar necklace!!
Mine is not from ID Jewelry but I love that style :)

We clearly have similar taste anyway because I've been lusting after that ID Jewelry baguette/round band for ages :love:

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful collection :love:

starshine

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous bling! I am in love with that band!!! :love:

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
:love: :love: :love: Your new diamond band is gorgeous!!! :love: :love: :love:

blueiris

Brilliant_Rock
I love your new diamond band! I have always admired that style. It looks great stacked, and alone.

Your new martini settings really look great, too! My studs are also set in martini settings and I love them. Cute necklace, too! Congratulations on all your new pieces!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pieces. I love the diamond bands stacked together.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pieces!!! I love the band and I'm so glad you're happier with the new settings for the earrings - and the necklace is adorable, I love that style of having several charms on one necklace!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Love the band! Every time I see someone post that band it makes me want to order one!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results