shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW NEWLY ENGAGED!!! 1.05ct Cushion from ID Jewelry!!!

DolceJo

Rough_Rock
I'm so excited I can't even believe it!! I'm so elated!!! :bigsmile: I can't even begin to write a decent review right now, because, frankly I'm still in shock! :lol: But my FH got me a BEAUTY of a ring from ID Jewelry, and let me just say they are AMAZING!! True professionals, absolutely a pleasure to work with, and just incredible! A HUGE thank you to Yuketiel and Dan! They are so wonderful!

Here are the specs!!
Diamond:
1.05 ct. Cushion Brilliant (GIA Cert.)
H
VS2 (eye clean)
Polish - VG
Sym - G
Flour - None
Depth - 68.3
Table - 60
Measurments - 5.84 x 5.78 x 3.95mm

Setting:
.15 ct. total weight
Gabriel & Co. 3/4 Pave Fishtail setting
Classic 4 Prong
14k White Gold
Ring size 6

*Edit: Forgot to add the setting specs! LOL ::)

DolceJo

Rough_Rock
Re: NEWLY ENGAGED!!! 1.05ct Cushion from ID Jewelers!!!

Some teaser shots!! Enjoy!! :wavey:

IMG_1487a.jpg

IMG_1582a.jpg

IMG_1567a.jpg

IMG_1564a.jpg

IMG_1577a.jpg

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock

Absolutely beautiful! I hope you wear it in good health. Congrats on your engagement!

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock

wow......stunning...i love it.

DolceJo

Rough_Rock

Thank you!! I'll be sharing the whole story soon! Right now I can't get past it being on my finger!! LOL :twirl:

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
beautiful, love the setting :love: congrats on your engagement :appl:

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
beautiful, love the setting :love: congrats on your engagement :appl:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: YOWZA!!! :love: It's breathtaking DolceJo!! You are one lucky, lucky girl! :bigsmile: And yay for ID Jewelry, aren't they fantastic?!
ENJOY it, it's beyond beautiful, and of course, HUGE CONGRATS to you and your hubby-to-be!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring, congrats!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful!!! Congratulations. :appl:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful!!!!! Congratulations on your engagement!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's absolutely lovely! Best of luck to the both of you.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous, congrats! :appl:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Congrats!!! You must be on cloud 9!

DolceJo

Rough_Rock
Thank you everyone for the wonderful comments! :)) I wish the pic showed how "blingy" the ring really is lol It has so much life in it that its hard to capture with the pictures... I'll try posting some more later on, with the ring cleaned, along with the proposal (which was so sweet!) :lol:

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring and Congratulations on your engagement, such a great way to start a new year!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! It's beautiful!

DuckLovingVegan

Shiny_Rock
All I can write is :love: :love: :love: and congrats . More hand shots please.

Orchid Lei

Shiny_Rock
I love it! :love:

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!!!! :love:

Cachette :))

Anon-E-Mouse

Rough_Rock
Trade
Wow. Very, very nice!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Happy Engagement! :appl: :appl: :appl:

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE your cushion! It's beautiful! Congrats!!!!!!

DolceJo

Rough_Rock
Thank you thank you everyone!! 8) I'm still on cloud 9 and just so HAPPY! Words can't describe it! As promised, I've shared the proposal story here: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/how-he-proposed-and-more-long-read.154478/. It's a bit long, but part II is the proposal, written in dialogue form. Hope you folks enjoy it! ;))

Now, here is the review for ID Jewlery:

My SO and I had been looking for about over a year at rings, here and there. Nothing was ever suitable for the type of ring we had in mind, plus I was always changing my mind :roll: So doing some online research, I came across PS. I found LOADS of valuable information, and found great reviews, and a ring/setting that I ABSOLUTELY LOVED, :love: as well as the cut I wanted. So I knew we had to go there! We went together, without planning ahead, and decided to look at some rings. WOW. Just WOW. :lickout: They had some gorgeous, stunning rings. Dan, who asked us what we were looking for, was wonderful :appl: We told him we were interested in cushion cut diamonds. Unfortunately, they had a few, but not the ones we were looking for. So Dan asked us the specs we wanted, when we were available to come in, our price range, and we made an appointment. The following week we went in, and Dan pulled 3 gorgeous stones :cheeky: He went through them, one by one, going over the specs, and asking us to look at each one with the scope. What a WONDERFUL experience. He did NOT rush us, and took his time in showing us each diamond. He also did NOT try to upgrade us nor was pushy with us about making a purchase (something we've experienced before, which I loathe :angryfire:), and showed us stones that were exactly in our price range. He was VERY attentive, listened to our needs, we had great conversation, and it was just a really pleasant experience! So the time came to talk about the setting. I was decided on double claw prongs, but I did NOT want a basket. I don't like the look of baskets. So it was to be a classic, 4 prong setting, in WG with double claw prongs.

About 2 weeks later, the ring was ready. My SO said we needed to go into the city. We went, and he snuck into ID Jewelry while I went shopping :lol: When he met me at the store, he didn't look happy. He said he went to go see the ring, and he didn't like it, so I definitely wouldn't like it. I was shocked, and he decided to show me what it looked like, since it wasn't the ring I was going to be getting. We went in, and he was right, it had a basket, and wouldn't fit flush with a wedding band. It just wasn't at all what we had in mind. Dan was busy with another client, so Yuketiel took care of us since he worked on the ring himself. He was AMAZING! :appl: He asked us what we wanted. We briefly explained what we had in mind. He said not to worry, he would make it right. He even took the diamond out of the setting in front of us :)) He was so kind, listened to what I liked, and then asked my SO to call to make arrangements.

Well, since that time, I didn't see the ring or stone, and let me just say WOW :love: They did everything right! I LOVE the ring and couldn't be happier!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM!!!

So with that said, here are a few more shots!! :bigsmile:
IMG_1638a.jpg

IMG_1712a.jpg

DolceJo

Rough_Rock
A few more 8)

IMG_1642a.jpg

IMG_1647a.jpg

IMG_1644a.jpg

IMG_1700a.jpg

MrsChil

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! :love: :love: Congratulations!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your engagement Dolce!!

I'm loving the perspective shot :sun: Your ring is just beautiful, enjoy it!

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Congratulations on your engagement!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results