shape
carat
color
clarity

Some New Bling

Mrs.W 514

Brilliant_Rock
I have a few new sparklies to share.
There are two OEC's that are both in the .35 ct range, they are the first two stones for my 5 stone project that is still years away.... I bought one from sarahbear from the preloved forum and had it set in an amazing intricate antique fishtail prong setting that I found on ebay. This stone is a .35 H/I SI1.

The other one I bought, already set, from a coin shop and I only paid 190 for it!! The stone is a .34ct K SI 1 (per my jeweler/gemologist). I was so surprised to find jewelry in that store but they had a "we buy gold" sign in the window so I walked in and walked out with the ring. The first one is too small, size 5, and the second is too big, size 9, but I think I will wait to have them sized. I'm a 7.5.

I also reset my original engagement band in a bezel set band with some blue diamonds. I don't know the specs on this band but I think each diamond is about 5pts and there are 18 stones.

There is also a tanzanite ring that my mother bought for my 14th birthday and while it really isnt my style now I wore it everyday for about 5 years and I love it.

The giant locket is a perfume locket that belonged to my great grandmother. Its not real gold or anything but it just looks pretty with the other antique rings. And I really love it, it looks super cute with sweater dresses :D

OEC x2.jpg

everybody.jpg

profile.jpg

OEC preloved.jpg

Mrs.W 514

Brilliant_Rock
a few more...
OEC%20and%20perfume%20locket.jpg

perfume locket.jpg

OEC Candle.jpg

hand shot oec x2.jpg

all 5.jpg

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Ooo LOVE that first ring! :love: :love: :love: And that necklace is so cool!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, you have some really beautiful pieces!! :love: Love the setting on the first ring, and the locket is gorgeous - Everything is just so pretty!

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock
love your new rings and all your pictures MrsW! thanks for sharing.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
I love your collection!

FairieMoon79

Shiny_Rock
I love the setting on the first ring....you have managed to find what ive been searching for with no luck!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results