carat
color
clarity

The Forum Engagement Ring Folder/Eye Candy

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
tuffyluvr » 13 Dec 2011 10:35
Thanks everyone!!!

Here are a couple photos. I'm having a hard time getting good photos, but these will hold you over for a bit It is so sparkly and brilliant, but it's really tough to capture that in a picture!

STATS:
1.55ct modern cushion
H
VS2
GIA cert

The setting is 18k unplated white gold, 4mm thick. Hand-engraved and custom-made by Vartan's Fine Jewelers in Downtown Los Angeles

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/im-engaged.169361/

tuffy.jpg

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
garmando » 01 Nov 2011 01:50

This is next week's surprise for my woman.
1.725 H VS2
AGS 000
Set in 14K until she picks the setting of her choice.
Found the stone in the PS pre-loved jewelry forum! Special thanks to Neil Beaty at American Gem Registry for the thorough appraisal and escrow service.

garmando.png

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
angelcheex » 02 Nov 2011 01:14

This is my 1.33 ct. F/VS1 marquis on a LeVian setting.

angel.png

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
looking4ring » 09 Nov 2011 19:29

Here's the ring for my girl, both the setting and diamond will be a complete surprise!

1.80 J VS1 Solasfera in 18K WG

looking4.png

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
OrchidVee » 14 Dec 2011 16:35

Sorry I haven't been able to upload more pictures of my ring until now. My semester just ended, so I can finally be calm again and have a life (even it is only for 3.5 weeks)!! So, here are a few more pictures of my ring. I still can't seem to get a good picture, but I tried. There is a hand shot and then my best attempt at "artistic" ones. Hopefully you will get the idea!! Just to give you the specs again (the ones I know anyway): 1.01 carats center diamond; 3/8 carats on the band; G SI1 (eye clean), size 6.5

orchid.png

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Undercover999 » 15 Dec 2011 01:28
I finally finished my homemade engagement ring. My "build" thread is in the Jewelry forum: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/homemade-e-ring-2mm-ok-what-about-prongs.168304/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/homemade-e-ring-2mm-ok-what-about-prongs.168304/[/URL]

Thats a 1.53ct Asscher in a white gold alloy that I dreamed up kinda randomly. No plating in these picture, though I plan to have it plated tomorrow (I don't think it needs it, personally, but whatever).

https://www.pricescope.com/communit...-finally-done-1-53ct-asscher-2mm-band.169465/

undercover.jpg

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
smokey99 » 15 Dec 2011 13:43
Posting here per Diamondseeker (thanks!)

Well, the ring is now finished and just arrived! GOG was fantastic to deal with and I think the ring came out looking absolutely gorgeous. Im so glad I did the split prongs because I think they go great with this antique-ish setting and stone style. Please forgive the sloppy pics. I'll take some better ones when I have the opportunity. Posted below is my thank you letter to GOG, followed by the pictures. (I can't recommend them enough)
Enjoy!

Darren/Marie/Charles-

I wanted to write you a thank you for all of your work on the ring for my
(future) fiance. Your dedication to quality, service and value has
enabled me the opportunity to give her a ring that will knock her socks
off. I truly appreciate the advice, time and attention that you have
each given to me throughout this process, and the access to you all for
communication. This just reinforces my decision to buy from Good Old
Gold and ensures that I will continue to do so in the future.
I found out about GOG on the web at the Pricescope forum site and
was extremely impressed by the wealth of knowledge and the willingness
to share information by Jonathan, especially in his videos. While
looking for pretty stones on your site, I was also getting a good bit of
education about diamonds that helped me to be a better informed shopper.
Your reputation on Pricescope is well deserved, and I'll also
communicate my terrific experience with Good Old Gold to that forum.
I could have bought from a wide variety of online, or brick and
mortar stores in my area, but I'm very happy that I happened upon your
site and was able to drive out to your store to see your goods, and your
people for myself. Thanks again for a wonderful ring and a wonderful
experience! I know she's going to love it !

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/gog-avc-engagement-ring-is-done.169476/

smokey99.jpg

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
25plus » 15 Dec 2011 00:12
We recently returned from our trip to Hawaii on our 25th wedding anniversary, where I was finally able to present my wife with her special gift. She was totally shocked - I can't repeat exactly what she said, but let's just say she was VERY happy! She really enjoys wearing it and she has received many compliments, along with a lot of jealous glances. It gives me great pleasure to see it on her hand and I am thrilled each time I see her admiring it! Thanks to Pricescope for making it all possible.

https://www.pricescope.com/communit...-ring-2-07-asscher-trapezoids-bullets.169462/

Attachments

• 25plus.bmp
    718.2 KB · Views: 2,268

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fire237 » 16 Dec 2011 11:26

Let me just start off by saying that Victor was a pleasure to work with as was Mark T. from ERD where I sourced the diamond. Victor's craftsmanship is absolutely amazing and I highly recommend him. We exchanged a hundred emails and he was very responsive. Everything turned out perfect!

Specs:
1.5ct
F
VS2
6.68x6.63x4.56

.55ct vintage single cut melee are set in Neo-French and U-Cut pave along the halo and shank of the ring.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/1-5ct-emilya-halo-soliatire-by-victor-canera.169521/

fire.jpg

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
SC86 » 18 Dec 2011 03:01
About 8 months ago my BF and I started researching and looking at cushions for an engagement ring. PS was a wonderful resource and I was able to work with some great vendors with the guidance of the PS community.

During our cushion hunt, we worked with GOG, ERD, and Perry Chen at LM, who were all a pleasure to work with. I was initially looking for a stone with vintage faceting, but when Perry showed us this modern cushion it just seemed to jump out at us (please don't kill me vintage cushion lovers!).

Once we purchased the stone, it was on to settings. We spoke with LM, SK and VC regarding a halo setting. I was able to see LM and SK's pave work in person and both of their work was stunning. VC was very responsive and I would have loved to work with him but at the time I was too chicken go with someone I couldn't speak to in person; though I would love to work with VC on a future project. In the end, I just "clicked" with Steven and he was able to create this lovely piece.

My BF finally popped the question a few days ago, so now I get to share with all of you. I know that modern cushions are not everyone's cup of tea and are not as popular on PS! But everyone on PS was so helpful during my search and the info/photos from old posts were so useful, so I thought I'd return the favor to anyone just starting their search and share some pics.

Stats:
Cushion Brilliant – 8 main
GIA cert
Carat: 3.45
Color: J
Clarity: VS2
Polish: VG
Symmetry: VG
Measurements: 9.03 x 9.02 mm
Ring size: 5.25 (which is a tad loose now that’s it winter)

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/perry-chen-at-lm-steven-kirsch-cushion-halo.169586/

Attachments

• sc.bmp
    894.4 KB · Views: 2,032

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
sterlingcooperdraperprice » 18 Dec 2011 11:37
I'm engaged! He got down on one knee yesterday and asked me to spend the rest of my life with him, and I said yes

After picking out the ring at GOG over a month ago I am just blown away by how beautifully it came together. I seriously cannot stop staring at it. After the proposal we went to see the Nutcracker and even in the dark of the theater it was glowing. Then we had a beautiful dinner at the St. Regis and it was throwing light everywhere.

The specs:
1.22 K VS2 AVC
6.03 x 6.49
Ring size 7

And now, some pictures. Our point and shoot Canon camera could not compete with the pictures from my new iPhone, so here they are. In some you can see our initials ingraved on the band.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/avc-and-vatche-royal-x-prong.169591/

Attachments

• sterling.bmp
    506.3 KB · Views: 2,026

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
stbms82 » 19 Dec 2011 18:56
I've been a long-time lurker on these boards & am so thrilled to finally be able to post about my own engagement ring! I only wish I could take better pictures that do this sparkly justice.. it has more fire than I've ever seen in a non-round shape! Originally, I thought I wanted a more traditional cushion cut but I'm so happy he surprised me with this square modified brilliant. I can't stop staring at it!!

Stone
1.13 ct
Princess of Hearts (square hearts & arrows)
Color: H
Clarity: VS1
Cut: Ideal
Polish: Excellent
Symmetry: Excellent

Setting
Platinum
Dual row, pavé halo with slight split shank
Total of 0.75 ct round full cut diamonds (G-H/VS1-VS2)
Ring size 5.5

https://www.pricescope.com/communit...s-of-hearts-halo-square-hearts-arrows.169645/

Attachments

• stb.bmp
    900.1 KB · Views: 1,909

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
omc111 » 18 Dec 2011 22:49
My diamond anniversary came 40 years early--35th instead of 75th (so glad I didn't have to wait that long!). I'm the very proud new owner of a 2.93 carat OEC from the ladies of JbyEG. The setting is vintage platinum low set and perfect for the stone. The ring is magnificent and beyond anything I ever thought I'd own. My husband certainly scored some points here and we may actually make it to our 75th anniversary...

And now for my favorite part, pictures!

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/new-oec-from-jbeeg.169615/

Attachments

• omc11.bmp
    441.1 KB · Views: 1,912

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
aljdewey » 18 Dec 2011 09:48
I promised this post to DiamondSeeker over a week ago, but I've had tech difficulties getting these photos to post, so hopefully it works out ok this time.

I wanted a nice tsavorite for a while, and I finally found it in the form of earrings. These 5mm stones are incredibly glowy, and they are set into studs that came with these fabulous square earring jackets. I was super excited to find these because I knew I'd want some diamonds around the tsavorites, but I wasn't really jazzed about the notion of buying something so similar to the round jackets I already have (which are just too small for these stones).

The squares gave me a way to get something different, which I loved. I also love the way these sit on the ear because they minimize the appearance of my uneven piercings. I find myself wearing them A LOT!

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/a-little-christmas-greenery.169589/

Attachments

• alj.bmp
    898.2 KB · Views: 2,408

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
MelbourneGirl » 19 Dec 2011 01:19
Finally I can post about my little piece of sparkle. You may recall my search and decision process here;
//www.pricescope.com/forum/rockytalky/options-for-1-5-erd-cushion-split-shank-or-modified-soleste-t161558.html

To give a little bit of background:
I don’t have any diamonds in my family and marriage is not something on the cards. I’m in a long term, happy relationship, but marriage is not ‘for us’. However for the last few years I’ve wanted a diamond; for me. It occurred to me that even though I’m successful in my own right for some reason it didn’t seem ‘right’ to buy a diamond for myself. It’s fine to buy studs or a RHR etc. But want I really wanted was a solitaire. To me they just seem to scream Engagement Ring. My friends who are a mix of married and not, all seem to have the opinion that you can’t own a solitaire if you are not engaged. God forbid if you should buy it YOURSELF. It’s been a struggle for me to not take all that to heart. I’m not trying to pretend I’m engaged. Can you not own a solitaire unless a man gave it to you? I’ve been really surprised by people’s reactions and I admit that has kept me from making this purchase years ago. I hope not too many people here feel that I can’t buy a ring for myself. If you do, please may I ask that you not criticize me here. This has been a journey for me.

I recently sold a business that I created from scratch. I made myself the promise that this would be a purchase for me as a token of that achievement and I had to just ignore what other people thought. I’m thrilled with my purchase however due to the reactions mentioned above, I've only told about 2 people about my purchase (with the exception of my partner, who BTW thinks that it’s a great idea to buy whatever makes me happy), nor have I worn it outside of the house yet (although that's about to change)! So… because I haven’t been able to share it with anyone – here I am sharing it here. I admit that not having the joy of talking about it to friends, I really REALLY had to resist posting things like – It’s coming and/or I’ve just got it but can’t take photos. I know how excruciating that can be on here!

Now the fun stuff. The stone from Mark @ ERD. It was a huge risk choosing something online without seeing it. Now that I’ve seen it IRL, I honestly can’t get over how beautiful it is. I feel VERY lucky that this one seems to outshine anything I’ve EVER seen. I’m blown away. It seems to have so much depth to it if that makes sense. I was REALLY nervous about the G color, but I honestly can’t see tint in it at all. If I look really closely and hold the ring up against a white wall then I’ll see the teeniest bit of something but I would say more of a slight creaminess rather than yellow. I think the G color is just beautiful – a goldilocks stone if you like, not too white and not too coloured. I have to admit I’ve found myself staring at it for longer than I should admit to.

The setting. I love the split shank and Yoni at Eternity Diamonds was pretty amazing to deal with. I wanted to change a couple of little things like adding a melee to the east/west side of the donut. The ring ended up a teeny bit different than I was expecting (the profile view is lower than the original) but after a couple of days with it I’ve realized it actually doesn’t bother me – I was just surprised when I first saw it. Yoni was more than happy to change it however I just feel so happy that I didn’t want to give it up! I think for the cost of this to be customized for a cushion and a few tweaks it is amazing – and I would rather have the money into the centre stone than spend $1,000’s on a setting (that may change in the future anyway).

Thanks for ‘helping’ me choose this special thing that I hope to be in my life and hopefully other generations forever.

I do intend to change the setting at some stage – have my eye on something more streamlined with French cuts – just have to get over the mental thing about wearing a solitare first.

Lots of Iphone pics to follow (you must understand that the sparkle and facet structure are just brilliant IRL – Iphone cannot do it the justice). Thanks everyone x EDIT - I'm noticing this photos are looking a little squished.... I don't know what I'm doing wrong!

https://www.pricescope.com/communit...-cushion-eternity-diamonds-gwen-split.169614/

Attachments

• mel.bmp
    894.4 KB · Views: 2,839

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock

Attachments

• tac.bmp
    853.2 KB · Views: 2,814

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
ovalissimo » 20 Dec 2011 13:34
I wanted to post the final product from my recent process of finding an engagement ring for my fiance. The PS community has been very helpful to me so I thought it important to share the end result.

The ring is a 2.30 H VVS2 oval with 0.82 carats of diamonds in the setting. The entire setting is 100% handmade, and as you can see in the photos I asked for the halo itself to be cut out on the bottom to reduce metal and allow more light into the halo diamonds.

I worked with a truly excellent jeweler on 47th street, SH Zell. I cannot recommend these guys highly enough. They were both extremely patient with me, willing to invest a lot of time in education, and willing to spend multiple cycles iterating on finding the perfect stone. They also have very competitive prices on stones due to their relationships--I did a detailed spreadsheet analysis of their pricing vs. all the online PS vendors as well as some merchants I spoke with, and their prices were always at the bottom end of the range. For the setting, they can work with some of the named micropave folks listed in PS, but they also have another metalsmith they work with who does excellent work, and is a bit cheaper. The overall price of the setting you see here, completely handmade, was $3600. I really recommend going to see SH Zell if you want a full service experience.

The pics the jeweler took are below, I'm going to also try and post some that we took.

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-fiances-oval-halo-ring.169682/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-fiances-oval-halo-ring.169682/[/URL]

oval.jpg

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bliss » 23 Dec 2011 17:00
*cue music*

Transformers....More than meets the eye!!!!!!

Hahahahahahahahaha! Finally, a solution for us fickle pickles! I cannot rave enough about Tami and Yekutiel at ID Jewelry!!!!!! They came up with the PERFECT solution for those of us solitaire girls who want to rock a three stone on glam nights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to Vatche, who made it himself - I can have both a solitaire AND a three stone! I am so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.pricescope.com/communit...re-or-three-stone-get-both-thanks-idj.169812/

Attachments

• bliss1.bmp
    615.8 KB · Views: 3,555
  • bliss2.bmp
    298.7 KB · Views: 3,556

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Slowball41 » 22 Dec 2011 19:08
hello everyone long time lurker first time poster (male), i would like to thank everyone for their input and invaluable information in helping me pick and purchase a diamond (though i also have a jeweler connection). I'm going to post a few pictures, I picked the e-ring out myself. my gf has no idea i was even looking for a ring and ive had no hints, though i wont actually propose for about a year. i know shes the one and ive been casually looking and keeping my eyes open for a diamond.

1.20 carats RB
F color
SI2 - eye clean
2 mm platinum band size 5.5
HCA score 1.5
got a great deal, such great colors reflecting from the rock so shiny
i love the stone, but i will keep my eye open for a 1.4 ct my ideal number for her

thoughts, comments, would love feed back
thanks

Merry Christmas

https://www.pricescope.com/communit...ou-guys-think-e-ring-long-time-lurker.169777/

Attachments

• slowball.bmp
    894.4 KB · Views: 3,557

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
lknvrb4 » 22 Dec 2011 12:28
I have wanted a five stone for some time now. I thought I wanted a graduated one but the idea of taking my stone out of the halo was out of the question so I must have looked at the 5 stone thread a zillion times debating on what I wanted and liked. I knew I would be wearing it with my pear but debated on a 1ctw or 1.25. I emailed Idjewelry some questions and got a response so I emailed back askung more questions and no response. I would have liked to work with them since so many PS people have had good service but I was not about to chase them down. I was searching ebay with a budget in mind and stumbled across one that caught my eye. I asked a few questions and they actually responded. I had a long talk with DH and we went for it. I could not be more pleased. I took it into my jeweler the same day I got it and had them check to make sure it was the real deal. Three jewelers in there looked at it and the one said it was a beautiful ring and asked me if I minded telling them what I paid for it, I told them $1350. They all looked in shock and told me I got a deal.
The stats are-
1.05 ctw
E-F
VS1
Platinum
Size 6 but I think I am going to have it sized down. Best of all brand new ring! Woot!!!!

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/a-5-stone-of-my-very-own.169760/

Attachments

• lknv.bmp
    675.1 KB · Views: 3,550

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
shortstack » 23 Dec 2011 15:27
Steven Kirsch is fantastic! He's been very responsive, friendly and the items I've received have exceeded my expectations.

I'd like to share pics of my new diamond pendant and hand-engraved band. There are tiny diamonds set in the engraved band and four small single cut diamonds along the profile of the pendant!

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/steven-kirsch-stocking-stuffers.169810/

Attachments

• shortstack.bmp
    768.8 KB · Views: 3,551

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
LibbyLA » 22 Dec 2011 19:46
I've been lurking here for awhile but this is my first post. FedEx delivered my new bauble today. I know a lot of you PS regulars will be doing this or this because I violated several PS rules, but this time, it worked out. I did not visit any local jewelry stores, I did not look at diamonds, I did not try on rings, I did not see photos of my stone. I read about diamonds (here and elsewhere) and decided what I felt would work for me. I got a lot of insight from many posters here, so I want to thank everyone who contributes. You don't know how much you helped me, even though I didn't follow all the rules .

Given that I'm far from perfect and no one in my social or work circles is into diamonds, I decided that I could get the most bang for my buck with J color and an eye-clean SI2 stone. For me, paying extra for higher clarity or color just didn't make sense.

I've been day-dreaming on BN for months. Watched diamond and metal prices go up, diamonds in my "sweet spot" (over 2 ct, 58-62% deep, chubbier rather than longer, under $15K and eventually down to around $10K) become scarcer and scarcer. Every time what appeared to be a bargain showed up, it was gone in a few days. Sometime in August, this "roval" (l/w ratio 1.29) showed up and I just kept watching it. I prefer "rovals" to the more traditional oval shape and maybe one of the reasons this stone was priced lower is that it is too chubby.

Not long after, I found PS. The diamond search didn't turn up this diamond in any PS vendor's inventory but somehow I stumbled onto the Brilliance web site and there it was, at a significant discount over BN. In mid-October, I contacted Brilliance to get a copy of the GIA report to confirm that it was the diamond I'd been watching on BN and it was. Evan at Brilliance contacted the cutter to see whether the diamond was eye clean (the inclusion plot showing several inclusions under the table was kind of scary) and was told that it was.

Every day, I'd check BN and Brilliance (sometimes several times a day) to see if "my" diamond was still there. It disappeared a time or two, much to my disappointment, then it would show up again, much to my relief. I finally decided that if it was still available on November 28 (divorce anniversary, which I celebrate quietly every year), I would order my ring. I was interested in either a six-prong solitaire or a trellis setting (with or without pave) but was concerned about not having prongs on the ends of the stone in the trellis setting. I'm a klutz and I can guarantee that I will hit that stone on something. Evan mentioned the tulip setting (which bears a strong resemblance to the Vatche Royal Crown). I think I'd dismissed it because getting it for an oval was a custom order and I figured it would be too pricey but I actually prefer the tulip head to the trellis. Anyway, I ordered it from Evan, and Jonathon took over with the custom part. I like my stones set high, so I was a little concerned at how the CADs looked but I just decided not to worry about it.

Anyway, my little beauty arrived this afternoon and when I looked at it, all I could say for several minutes was, "Omigosh, omigosh, omigosh!" I know it's not impressive compared to many here, but all I've ever had were 1/3 ct. and a couple half carat diamonds so for me, this is spectacular.

The photos don't do it justice, but I'm sure just about everyone here who's taken photos knows how much better their baubles look in person than they do in anything but vendor photos. Yes, in some lighting, I can see a creamy tint, but in most lighting it doesn't look at all yellow. Yes, there's a bowtie in there somewhere, I think, but the diamond is seldom in the right position to see it.

The box is white, not ivory as it looks in the photos below:

https://www.pricescope.com/communit...-brilliance-custom-tulip-pave-setting.169780/

Attachments

• libby.bmp
    469.4 KB · Views: 3,559

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
SandyCheeks » 22 Dec 2011 18:32
Just in time for Christmas I've been in love with rose gold and decided I needed this to wear with my solitaire which is in white gold. It's 14k rose gold, size 4.5, the gold is a very buttery pink color, delicate and dainty. I've always admired this band ring but never saw it in RG. Ugh please excuse the horrid large phone pics and lack of manicure.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/pretty-in-pink-id-jewery-rose-gold-band.169774/

Attachments

• sandycheeks.bmp
    900.1 KB · Views: 3,624

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
MizNina » 22 Dec 2011 09:23
Hi All

I wanted to share with you my 40th birthday / 10th wedding anniversay and Xmas pressie all rolled into one! It is a 3ct old mine cut 5 stone that we purchased from JBEG, who were just wonderful. I cannot say enough good things about Erica & Grace

I am in Australia so it was a big purchase having not tried it on. I just love old cut diamonds and wanted a blingy band for my RHR so I was pretty sure this would fit the bill. I must have looked at the photos on their website a hundred times and still it is much more beautiful in person (I think) The only specs I have are that it is set in 18k yellow gold, approx 3cts, J-K and vs clarity...

Let me apologise in advance for my iphone pics.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-beautiful-3ct-omc-5-stone.169753/

Attachments

• miznina.bmp
    774.4 KB · Views: 3,656

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
malnik » 23 Dec 2011 14:27
Here's a pair of Tacori Dantela FE643 stud earrings I bought for my wife as her birthday present. I decided to get her stud earrings so she can feel comfortable wearing them every day. She watches a lot of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills lately and admires all the jewelery that the ladies wear on the show. I knew she'll like this gift.

Tacori FE643-55(mm)
18k white gold
GIA cert center stones
0.62 and 0.65 ct
EX EX EX H I1

I was a bit skeptical in buying I1 clarity diamonds but they turned out nicely. I patiently picked out two diamonds from an online site that I felt were clean. One of them did have a visible feather near the table but it disappeared in the contrast of the setting after the stone was mounted.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/tacori-stud-earrings-1-27ctw-h-i1.169807/

mal.png

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results