shape
carat
color
clarity

Pretty in pink ID Jewery Rose Gold band

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
Just in time for Christmas :appl: I've been in love with rose gold and decided I needed this to wear with my solitaire which is in white gold. It's 14k rose gold, size 4.5, the gold is a very buttery pink color, delicate and dainty. I've always admired this band ring but never saw it in RG. Ugh please excuse the horrid large phone pics and lack of manicure.

new ring pic.jpg

get-attachment.aspx.jpg

new ring pic 4.jpg

splint shank.jpg

shortee78

Shiny_Rock
Really cute and delicate!

Is the rose gold more of a pink tone or more orangy?

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow that looks stunning! I've wondered myself what this band would look like in rose gold... Do you have any more photos that show the color and detail? It looks STUNNING :love:

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Oh, how I love that!!! We need more pics, please!!!! :love: :love:

eta: Sandy, did this ring take a really long time to get from the time you ordered it? I am considering it, but Luann told me it does take a while... :blackeye:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Looks pretty!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I've had my eye on that ring for ages! I love it! It looks awesome with your other rings!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Love it! ::)

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought that band this summer in white gold. I love it! It is one of my favorite pieces and it goes with so many rings. I would love to have one with rubies too. Love that band!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
luv2sparkle|1324661214|3087540 said:
I bought that band this summer in white gold. I love it! It is one of my favorite pieces and it goes with so many rings. I would love to have one with rubies too. Love that band!

Could you post some pics??? :naughty: :naughty:

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
very pretty~!!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
it's lovely! congrats :)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, that is SO pretty!!! :love: I would love to have one of those bands, too! You have a ROCK for an e-ring!!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty.

ScorpioLove

Shiny_Rock
Very pretty and dainty....and I see that it seems to be a low-profile ring. Hmmm...looks like I will be harassing LeAnn about something similar to this as stackers in the future. ;-)

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
Hi ScorpioLove it's really dainty, not sure if you want the same mm measurements of the width to your Mark Morrell ER this band may be skinnier. I actually don't like it with my ER, it's just too dainty looking but it is pretty.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results