shape
carat
color
clarity

1.5ct Emilya Halo Soliatire by Victor Canera

Fire237

Rough_Rock
Slade.jpg

Let me just start off by saying that Victor was a pleasure to work with as was Mark T. from ERD where I sourced the diamond. Victor's craftsmanship is absolutely amazing and I highly recommend him. We exchanged a hundred emails and he was very responsive. Everything turned out perfect!

Specs:
1.5ct
F
VS2
6.68x6.63x4.56

.55ct vintage single cut melee are set in Neo-French and U-Cut pave along the halo and shank of the ring.

Sorry for the cell phone pic. I'll be sure to post better ones when I get it on her finger!
photo(2)_2.jpg

YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhRuW1Iy65g

Now to decide when to propose... Christmas at home or New Years in Paris? Thoughts?

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
The ring is gorgeous! :appl:

SC86

Shiny_Rock
Wow! It's beautiful! What a lucky lady!

I vote for the proposal in Paris! How romantic!

Kalrik

Shiny_Rock
The ring and stone is gorgeous!

I vote Christmas because if I were her I'd want to celebrate the entire time in Paris and have an extra special Christmas. And you could maybe share the good news with family during a Christmas gathering too.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring! Beautiful workmanship!
For the proposal - both sound romantic yet both seem cliche (So sorry to be a party pooper)

Why not something in between - an unexpected date without the emotional pressure involved? - so she's not expecting it for Christmas and then is pleasantly surprised it's before Paris? I'm someone who prefers different than mainstream, which is why I'm throwing out the 'non-date' of neither Christmas or Paris!

Eager to hear what transpires and how the story unfolds! And enjoy your trip - lucky guy!

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
what a stunner! it is gorgeous!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Wow, the ring is beautiful! I love the diamond, its gorgeous and looks icy white :love: :love: :love:

I think I'm with Enerchi in regards to the proposal date. It will be less expected if you don't propose on those exact days.

anne_h

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Victor is so lovely to work with and turns out such great work.

Proposal = if you do it outside the country, be sure to bring a copy of your original receipt with you to avoid customs hassels!! lol

Also, get insurance beforehand if possible. Just in case! lol

Anne

eh613c

Shiny_Rock
Premium
The ring is gorgeous! Love it.

As for the proposal, I agree with Enerchi. Do it after Christmas and before Paris. It'll be more memorable that way.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
My son took his girlfriend to Paris this year. She did guess that he would propose there but it didn't make it any less special. He got down on one knee at the Palace of Versailles. She was on cloud nine!

Beautiful ring by the way! I am loving all these VC rings lately!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous!!! :love: And I am going to differ and say to propose SOONER rather than later!!! Do it maybe Christmas Eve so she can have the fun of showing her ring to family or close friends! That is something most girls love! I might not even take the ring on a trip to Paris, although I guess it would be okay if she just doesn't take it off. I say give it to her so she can have a wonderful Christmas, and she'll still be on cloud nine in Paris!

OCgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow this is soooo pretty. Can you share more pictures with us?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1324073875|3083071 said:
Absolutely gorgeous!!! :love: And I am going to differ and say to propose SOONER rather than later!!! Do it maybe Christmas Eve so she can have the fun of showing her ring to family or close friends! That is something most girls love! I might not even take the ring on a trip to Paris, although I guess it would be okay if she just doesn't take it off. I say give it to her so she can have a wonderful Christmas, and she'll still be on cloud nine in Paris!

Another Christmas romantic here - I vote Christmas so she can love it and share it with all the family!

anne_h

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oooh, great idea. Christmas Eve!!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have to vote for Christmas too while everyone can see it!! It's beautiful and she is a lucky lady.

plummiecat

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous ring! She will love it. I vote for Christmas Eve so she will be on cloud nine all day Christmas.

Congrats! :appl: I second plummiecat...on Xmas eve.

princessre

Rough_Rock
Christmas Eve!! The earlier the better, and earlier than Christmas will be a big surprise!! Good luck whatever date you choose!

Gorgeous ring!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
MissGotRocks|1324086353|3083196 said:
diamondseeker2006|1324073875|3083071 said:

Another Christmas romantic here - I vote Christmas so she can love it and share it with all the family!
+1 on a Christmas proposal. It will be a Christmas she will never forget! The ring is stunning :love:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring - congrats on a lovely choice!! And a BIG ditto DS - I love the idea of a Christmas eve proposal - Christmas eve is the most magical time, IMO, and she'll get to wake up Christmas morning engaged!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results