carat
color
clarity

Homemade ring finally DONE!! 1.53ct Asscher, 2mm band

Undercover999

Rough_Rock

luckky

Shiny_Rock
That's amazing!!!! she is such lucky girl and will over the moon with that ring. :appl:

MqLove

Rough_Rock
This is so awesome! It turned out amazingly!

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock
Bravo!!! So cool!

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
Very, very beautiful! Fabulous job! I always admire someone who makes things themselves!

SweetAsscher

Shiny_Rock
DONT PLATE IT!! It looks perfect as is :appl:

Mrs.W 514

Brilliant_Rock
I agree don't plate it!! It is so stunning and unique. I love the shank and I can't wait to hear about the proposal and hand pics (hers not yours :wink2: )

You are badass!! :appl: :appl:

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock
wonderful job!!!! i have been watching your other thread and i'm so glad you've done it! she will be so in love with it. how special!!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow that is an amazing job :appl:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It is gorgeous and is so much more special than any ring you might have purchased it! She will treasure it, I'm sure! I agree with ppl...don't plate it.

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Amazing, Undercover! Your lady is one lucky girl!!! It looks beautiful. Please don't plate it. :love: :love:
I can't wait to see her reaction when you give it to her and she finds out you created this 100% by yourself!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love love love!! Seriously- it's stunning and classic- and the fact that you made it-wow. You lady is very lucky!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh. My. Dog. YOU DID A FANTASTIC JOB!!! I have followed your thread and I am blown away. SO amazing.

mrsjacob

Shiny_Rock
Wow! I am so impressed! It is absolutely wonderful! :) Can't wait to see how it looks on your lady!

Are you going to make your wedding bands too?

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
I followed your other thread and am so impressed that you were able to do this. What a truly special ring, your fiancee is going to be over the moon! Not only is the ring gorgeous, but knowing how much of "yourself" went into this ring makes it priceless. Job well done!

SC86

Shiny_Rock
That's amazing! Very very impressive. She's one lucky girl!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
This is one of the most impressive things I've seen on PS. The setting is beautiful, the stone is beautiful, and the sentiment brings it over the top for me.

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
omg.. finally! that's amazing!! you did sooooo great! can't wait to see it on her finger!! congrats!!! :appl: :love:

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
That is freakin' amazing. She'll be over the moon!

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
Lil Misfit|1323952242|3082103 said:
Amazing, Undercover! Your lady is one lucky girl!!! It looks beautiful. Please don't plate it. :love: :love:
I can't wait to see her reaction when you give it to her and she finds out you created this 100% by yourself!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:
Yeah why plate? Looks like you've got a great polish and metal color going.

LittleSparkle

Shiny_Rock
This is just incredible! Congratulations on undertaking and successfully completing this! I am SO impressed that you made this ring yourself. Plus, the ring is pretty spectacular and your future fiance is going to have such a sparkler on her hand.

Just amazeballs. :appl: :love:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhhhhh it's done, and it's PERFECT!!!!!

:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

What an incredible journey Undercover :bigsmile: It looks amazing!! PLEASE re-consider plating it - like Bella said in your other thread I can't imagine she'd want to cover up any part of your handiwork :love: :love:

Can't WAIT for some handshots, and the story of her reaction!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
You have done an INCREDIBLE job, Undercover!!! It looks AMAZING! :love: :love: :love:

Very impressive - you must be so proud and she will be even more impressed once she learns the whole story!! :appl:

I am in agreement with several others here, do not plate it. Leave it as is... give it to her in this state and then see if she would prefer a plated vs unplated ring. Maybe she'd appreciate a little input into her ring. Just a thought....

Good luck at your proposal!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing!!! :love: Wow, what a labor of love!

Plating vs. leaving it as is... the only reason I can see plating it is if you will buy a wg wedding band. In that case, it will be easier to just plate it. If not, then I would leave it as it is.

OCgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow I don't know how I missed this thread. I read the initial thread. I am TOTALLY blown away. Your ring is absolutely GORGEOUS and you made it yourself. Not to mention the asscher is BEAUTFIUL. Wow!!!!

PLEASE sure more pictures with us. Close-up, different angles... etc etc. I LOVE it!!!!!!!

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
That is truely amazing. She will have a truely one of a kind piece. You did a fantastic job.

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
That thing is amazing! I am in awe that you put such effort into this for your lady love! :love:

MsP

Brilliant_Rock
IT.IS.AMAZING!

I just read through the other thread and I am just in awe...

It is incredibly romantic. She will love it.

sapphirering

Shiny_Rock
I'm beyond impressed. The ring is beautiful. She's going to faint when she sees it. :lol: Are you going to make your own wedding bands?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results