shape
carat
color
clarity

The 1.72 round is A KEEPER

goodgal

Rough_Rock
So glad the appraisal was done. The stone is gorgeous. The HCA works but when the table is 60% and the pav angle is over 41% I don't think it is useful! Anyway here it is. It is being sized from a sz 5 to 4.5 it is a pic of it on a white background.

IMAG0321-1-1-1-1.jpg

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is stunning! Congratulation :appl:

goodgal

Rough_Rock
THANKS:)The HCA is 3.8 but it has alot of scintillation..sparkles and is beautiful. GIA rated it triple excellent but due to shallow crown angle I was really worried it would look dead! It faces up like a G-H but is an I with strong Flourescence.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring! It looks very sparkly.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful stone- in glad you are happy with it.

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Very nice! ::)

goodgal

Rough_Rock
BTW it was graded as a high I. The appraiser said GIA rated it as an I but using the "oro"(think I am saying that right) stones it was splitting hairs and could easily be an H which is what he said until I showed my GIA grade of I but I did not realize they had high I's or low I's. I thought I was an I period! It does face up white and I can't tell the difference between it and my other ring which is a G.

blueiris

Brilliant_Rock
It's a beautiful, sparkly ring! Congratulations!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring, congratulations and enjoy!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful...would love to see a few hand shots!!!
:appl: :appl:

AuntKiki

Shiny_Rock
It's gorgeous, would love hand shots!

goodgal

Rough_Rock
It is my daughter's ring and it is being resized to a 4.5 so I will put pics up when I can get her hand! :twirl:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad you are happy with it goodgal - it must be dazzlingly brilliant white! Yes, HCA score is not definitive and you might well find stones your eyes love outside "cherry" HCA proportions ::)

Looking forward to seeing some handshots once your daughter has it! Is there an occasion - is it a gift, an engagement ring, or something?

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!

goodgal

Rough_Rock
Yssie|1325709501|3095105 said:
Glad you are happy with it goodgal - it must be dazzlingly brilliant white! Yes, HCA score is not definitive and you might well find stones your eyes love outside "cherry" HCA proportions ::)

Looking forward to seeing some handshots once your daughter has it! Is there an occasion - is it a gift, an engagement ring, or something?
Her bf purchased it recently early Nov. He asked for my help locating a diamond and his budget was $15,000. We got this then found pricescope within days and learned about HCA after the fact. It really is a beautiful stone and sparkles , very white surprisingly so. The florescence has no adverse effect and it is a pale cornflower blue if in very strong sunlight but outside still looks white. She will love it. He is waiting to catch her off guard. I think he will do the official proposal sometimes after Valentine's day. Honestly had I known the HCA score prior to ordering this I would not have ordered it and missed out on a sparkly white diamond!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So glad the stone turned out to be beautiful! My daughter got married a year ago and I got to help give advice on the diamond, too! Enjoy the wedding planning! (Oh, and I am glad you are pleased with the fluor. because I am considerinf a stone that has SBF right now!)

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
stunning, congrats!!! :love: :love:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
can't wait to see handshots!

betty6333

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: .. but we need hand shots too!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results