shape
carat
color
clarity

Please show me your rings w/3ct.+ centers!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope no one minds that I posted their rings up.. I was hoping ya'll would do it yourself :saint: but I couldn't help it! I really wanted this folder to get updated!! :lol:

I can't wait to post Fortekitty, MyDiamondSparkles and mine when they are set into rings! I'm sure there's a helluva lot more 3+ carat rings on here, but I've gotta run to class now!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
madelise|1345740025|3255973 said:
I hope no one minds that I posted their rings up.. I was hoping ya'll would do it yourself :saint: but I couldn't help it! I really wanted this folder to get updated!! :lol:

I can't wait to post Fortekitty, MyDiamondSparkles and mine when they are set into rings! I'm sure there's a helluva lot more 3+ carat rings on here, but I've gotta run to class now!
Thanks, Madelise!

I was going to do it this weekend when I uploaded pics on my computer to add to my thread. I am usually on my iPad and I can't seem to get the forum apps to let me post pics.

MsP

Brilliant_Rock
madelise|1345738479|3255952 said:
MissPrudential|1345681032|3255670 said:
Anyone seen or have a ~5ct+ RB to post?

I've now tried this size on 3 times and while on hand I think, "this isn't too large at all" but then I get home and see these 3cts and think they're huge. Maybe it's my sz 8 fingers?

I tried on a 6 carat OEC at SN Queens, and didn't think it was "too large" for my size 7.5-8 fingers.. but I prefer my 3-4ct size for near "daily wear". Are you near a diamond district or larger jewelry store, so you can call in larger stones to "try on"?
I've tried on plenty... all the way up to a 7.6ct RB that I *might* have considered too large. :naughty: The 5-5.5 seems "daily wear" for me because I'm not interested in halo'd or sidestones. Just one big headlight. haha

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MissPrudential|1345743287|3256004 said:
madelise|1345738479|3255952 said:
MissPrudential|1345681032|3255670 said:
Anyone seen or have a ~5ct+ RB to post?

I've now tried this size on 3 times and while on hand I think, "this isn't too large at all" but then I get home and see these 3cts and think they're huge. Maybe it's my sz 8 fingers?

I tried on a 6 carat OEC at SN Queens, and didn't think it was "too large" for my size 7.5-8 fingers.. but I prefer my 3-4ct size for near "daily wear". Are you near a diamond district or larger jewelry store, so you can call in larger stones to "try on"?
I've tried on plenty... all the way up to a 7.6ct RB that I *might* have considered too large. :naughty: The 5-5.5 seems "daily wear" for me because I'm not interested in halo'd or sidestones. Just one big headlight. haha

Then you got your answer! :appl: Don't you already have one? You posted a thread looking for a setting, so I assumed you got yours already and that it's just in the making? I can't wait to hear more about it and see it!!!! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results