shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Over The Moon for "Lara" My New 6.59 ct. EC From IDJ In Her Forever Home!!!

Aino

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Wow wow wow this ring is what dreams are made of!! Probably the most stunningly elegant ring I’ve seen on PS! It’s huge and yet it doesn’t look overly blingy or distasteful at all. Perfect proportions. Just a perfect ring :love:

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Breathtaking! Wear in good health!

ymmv23

Rough_Rock
omg I AM DEAD!
i love emerald cuts - i love your ring so much the double claws the traps the l/w ratio the proportions of all of it the SIZE
i am overwhelmed!!!

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
DYING!!! :love::love::love:

Can you please post some perspective shots so we can also see how amazing it looks from a little farther away??

MJ_Mac

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Lara is absolute perfection! I almost fell out of my chair looking at the pictures. I love emerald cuts, so elegant. Congratulations on your new beauty.

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
now that's a step cut!!!!!!!!!! holy dang dang, that's amazing!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yeah, I believe you were gonna work on that video.....
tapping.gif

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I literally shook my head from side to side to make sure I was seeing this GORGEOUS stone while awake and not dreaming! Holy smokes, she is a stunner

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Lara is lovely. Truly I just love how your ring turned out.:appl:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an absolutely stunning ring! Congratulations Blingalingaling! You must be thrilled. It is perfection. Holy cow!

Blingalingaling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@Blingalingaling, those facets are just so perfect!!! Lara must look HUGE from real life perspective distance![/QUOTE
I see what you mean! Ok, I'm going to ask my husband to take some pics for me! It's hard to get any perspective when taking photos of your own hand!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
FF866142-5EA2-468B-B255-16A2B18BF62B.png CC3B836D-73A4-457C-AE25-F3E35FF63B76.jpeg 035B7221-80E0-4BDA-9BBC-016044BC84BB.png 085E5C19-AE0E-4763-8BFB-5231E2DDCEA5.jpeg 0D0E0B5B-9664-4843-868F-157FFFA661B9.png
Thank you sooo much!!! Here are a few I just took this morning in my beige bathroom with led lighting... I haven't attempted the video yet-I know, I'm bad!! :kiss2:
love1.gif

*bites knuckle*

Blingalingaling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
love1.gif

*bites knuckle*
Thank you, @Ellen!!! I know I owe you a video!!! Eeks!! I don't know how to do one and post it! Another confession: I don't know how to respond to more than one person at a time!! I feel like such a dodo!!! I want to write to everyone but I am inept!!! Lol!
Anyway, thank you again for all your kind and witty comments! I'm loving them and literally laughing out loud!!! I need a tutorial on posting on PS!!! XO

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
@Blingalingaling I have to confess to you that I secretly nicknamed Lara, the “Big L”. :lol:

I know it might not sound right to you but your Lara is just so damn fine and big, hence “Big L” ! I hope that I didn’t offend you in anyway. :oops2:

quaddio

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Stunning, usually I prefer baguettes but those sidestones are perfect for your large Emerald cut.

Blingalingaling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@Blingalingaling I have to confess to you that I secretly nicknamed Lara, the “Big L”. :lol:

I know it might not sound right to you but your Lara is just so damn fine and big, hence “Big L” ! I hope that I didn’t offend you in anyway. :oops2:
Oh, not at all! In fact, when I was thinking of a name for her, I was looking for names that start with "L" for her color! That's why I chose "Lara"! Lol! Don't worry a bit! Thank you for the sweet compliments!!! :kiss2:

Blingalingaling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I mean... this one!!! Real perspective here, it looks amazingly big and proportionate all at the same time. I just love it!! And it is soooo white! Makes me bummed I didn’t go lower in color and bigger :twisted2:
Oh, thank you, @Emeraldsaremyfavorite! But don't second-guess yourself! You made a perfect choice! Your stone is spectacular!!! I love it!!!
So, I hadn't been "on" PS for a few weeks. We were away and I've been busy at work-and also reading "Sharp Objects" blogs and watching the show! (Did you see it? OMG!! I'm obsessed!! Even though it's over now, sadly! But it's still available on demand! I highly recommend!
! happened to click on a PS email today and -bam!!- I've been reading it all day! I've missed so much!
I saw that you set your stone! I think it's beautiful but I understand that you have some concerns. Your video looks great, though! I thought that it looked amazing! I'm going to go back there now and I'll write to you on your post!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results