shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Over The Moon for "Lara" My New 6.59 ct. EC From IDJ In Her Forever Home!!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
OHHHH MYYYYYYY GOODNESS!
This ring is GOALS.
What’s it like walking around with an ice rink on your finger?
:lol-2:

Still swooning over this ring. I don't get jealous, ever. But for this ring, I could make an exception.... It's just sheer perfection in every way. *sigh* :love:

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:clap::eek2:OMG......your ring is spectacular!!!?

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It is BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Congratulations on a showstopper that will mesmerize you and anyone within 10 blocks of you!:appl:

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
OMG!!! What a spectacular diamond and gorgeous ring.
Just wow :appl::love::appl:

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Everything I dream of in a EC!!! I'm super duper JEALOUS!!! :love::love::love:

Q

Queenie60

Simply beautiful. Yekutiel certainly has a good eye for EC's! Enjoy this lovely diamond!:kiss2:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A beautiful stone and an amazing ring! Jaw-dropping!

Blingalingaling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am overwhelmed by your responses and I want to thank each and every one of you, personally! So, here goes: Thank you, @nala, @OoohShiny, @Matthews1127, @LLJsmom, @athenaworth, @missy, @ringo865, @msop04, @kathley, @ohsomethingshiny, @Austina, @-Asscher-, @mol42, @Happytobemrsg, @JPie, @HappyNewLife, @junebug, @Alex T, @aac2013, @hathalove, @AprilBaby, @Madam Bijoux, @Emeraldsaremyfavorite, @coffeedonutcake, [USER=84979]@ILikeShiny, [USER=75808]@Bonfire, @Acinom, @lissyflo, @Hayley87, @Sandeek, @whitewave, @ac117. @Ellen, @HotPozzum, @scarsmum, @m-2-b, @kipari, @tyty333, @ceg, @foxinsox, @yennyfire, @icy_jade, @dtnyc, @apacherose, @diamondseeker2006, @Luce, @tkyasx78, @CareBear, @Queenie60, and @Sparkles88 for your wonderful, sweet, funny (Melania?!? Hahaha!!!), touching, kind, sensitive and loving comments - I appreciate you all!!! It means so much to me that you said the lovely things you did about "Lara"! I feel as if I know all of you because I have followed your journeys and read so many of your stories! I must tell you that it's because of PriceScope and what I've learned here from YOU about diamonds that led me to find this stone! <3
Thanks, also, to Yekutiel and Shulamit of IDJ, for sourcing this EC for me! They were fantastic to work with and wonderful people - like family to me, now! Thanks, also, to Sophie of "Sophie's Creations", for designing, sourcing the trapezoids and having the setting made! While Sophie is not an internet seller, she is a highly creative, lovely person to work with, who has a great reputation and large local following! I highly recommend her to anyone who can get to her store in Jamaica Estates, Queens, N.Y.!
I don't have a video yet, but I am going to find out how to do one and I promise that I will! In the meantime, here's another photo I took today! :)[/USER][/USER]

Last edited:

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don't have a video yet, but I am going to find out how to do one and I promise that I will! In the meantime, here's another photo I took today! :)[/USER][/USER]
runaround1.gif
:appl:

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
84B5FF33-2F4C-434D-9259-639F35743352.jpeg 70BF64E7-517E-4822-84BF-FE095E68C227.jpeg 1CDD32CB-E167-4E86-9F31-22BF0F23458C.jpeg A8458D3F-3E65-4C96-AEC5-A245DF892588.jpeg 17280A27-CC43-4418-8B93-1F0DB36F2127.jpeg Introducing "Lara", my new 6.59 ct. L-color VVS2 EC that I recently purchased from IDJ in her forever home, a custom made platinum setting by Sophie's Creations!!! I'm absolutely over the moon in love with her!!!
Here are some close-ups taken with my IPhone in my home this morning!!! :kiss2:

Ok, so....
You know I’m gonna ask:
What are the Center EC’s dimensions, and l x w ratio??
Obsessed step cut lovers wanna know!!!
I just love her, @Blingalingaling!! She’s everything my dreams are made of!!! :kiss2:

Blingalingaling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi, @Matthews1127 :wavey: my sister EC lover!!! You're so sweet and encouraging to everyone! I love your positivity and helpful attitude!
Of course I'll share any details that you and the community would like to know!
So, my EC's specs are:
GIA L-color VVS2 Center
12.85 x 9.92 x 5.81
LxW ratio is 1:30
Table: 67%
Depth: 58.6%
Like your beautiful EC, mine has some "traits" that aren't considered to be the best for an emerald cut, but if there's one thing that I have learned here on PS, consistently, it's that you can't go by the numbers (and in some cases, the letters!) when buying a fancy cut diamond! I think we have some good examples of that theory, you and I!
And...Cut Is King!!! =)2
Thank you for all the wonderful comments- not just to me, but to everybody- and if there's anything else you'd like to know, or if I can help you with anything- just let me know! :kiss2:

imitcan

Shiny_Rock
Gah!! :loopy::love:
That is probably THE most beautiful ring EVER!
How lucky are you? It looks beautiful on your lovely manicured hands.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results