shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Over The Moon for "Lara" My New 6.59 ct. EC From IDJ In Her Forever Home!!!

Blingalingaling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
EB61ECF2-FAC4-40D7-86E9-708D710D7E44.jpeg @Rubies-R-Me, you are hilarious!!! This is so fun, talking "Housewives" with you! (And jewelry, to boot! OH, BOOTS!!! We could talk about them, too, lol!) :lol:@Emeraldsaremyfavorite and I have been chatting about the Housewives! I hope she chimes in! :wavey:
I have run into a few of the cast members of "Secrets and Lies" in my neighborhood-even some of the husbands-in deli's, restaurants and hair salons! One of them owns a business around here, too. Yes, Bravo's spin on them wasn't very flattering, to say the least! I don't know any of them, personally, but friends of mine do.
On a recent trip to LA to visit my daughter, we went to dinner at The Ivy. As they brought us to our table on the front patio, I realized (like a PANG in my brain!!) that they were about to seat us at a table right next to Ken Todd and Lisa Vanderpump!!! Literally, in the darkness and the twinkling lights overhead, I felt like I was stepping into my TV -- It was the most surreal moment!! It was hard to concentrate on dinner with my husband and my daughter, who kept giving me "knowing looks" and asking me if I was going to say something! I finally did get up the nerve after they'd finished eating and it was now or never! They were so lovely and gracious and I realized, as I was speaking to them, that Ken was holding Giggy on his lap (all dressed up in a suit, of course!)!
I know they're always out and about and lots of people meet them, but it was a "moment" for me that I'll always remember!
Well...here I promised myself I wouldn't geek out on PS, again, but I did! :roll2: :whistle:
Anyway, I picked up this jewelry box at Homegoods the other day! "LVP PINK" - I love it!!! :kiss2:

Blingalingaling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh, and I also wanted to mention that I listen to Sirius XM 102, Radio Andy (Andy Cohen) in my car and on my phone with the SiriusXM App). I love "Reality Checked" with Amy Phillips, who does impressions of so many of the Housewives. She's amazing and she also recaps the episodes.
I read "Reality Tea" yesterday and got caught up on PK's lawsuit...wow!! Thank you for turning me on to that website! I'll also enjoy the "morning after's" from now on!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh so many things to discuss..
LOVE Homegoods and LOVE that jewelry box!! Truly fit for a queen and it looks likes it's in pristine condition which isn't always at Homegoods. Awesome find!!
How funny that you felt like you "walked into your TV" when you were seated next to Ken and Lisa.
Perfect description.
I always think of one of those Secrets and Wives women when I pass the Soul Cycle on the LIE. She has (had) a spa next door?
Also funny is that I was at lunch today with a pal who said she loved the blouses the woman in the series "Dirty John" wears and she looked it up on guess which website? The one you told me about. I have been spending way too much time on bigblondhair since you posted about it.
Wish it had more jewelry though. :boohoo:
Between that and realitytea and ebay I might never get out of the house! lol

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results