shape
carat
color
clarity

You Can Call Me "Reeyonce"

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Carmel

Shiny_Rock

JUST JOKIN’ WITH YA!!

I don’t know what to say that hasn’t already been said.

It’s just purely over-the-top in beauty. You must be spinning! My heartfelt congratulations on your engagement to your beloved. What a love story.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Carmel- I was waiting for you to respond. Where''ve ya been?

Bagpuss

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely ring Reena. I love the shape of your centre stone and the Mege setting is wonderful.
I also love the slightly antique look.
9.gif

Congratulations on your engagement too!

reena

Ideal_Rock
thanks everyone!

well, leon finally sent me the pictures he took . . . but they''re terrible.
emcry.gif
it looks like for some reason he decided to take the pics in pretty much total darkness, but then shine a flashlight into the stone. as a result the setting and the stone look really dark and icky. GOOD IDEA LEON.
emsad.gif
i''m sad because i was hoping the close-ups would better show the tiny detail in the pavework, which is so pretty.

anwyay i figured i''d post this one because it''s the best of the miserable lot, and it at least sort of shows how he used different sized melee in different spots depending on the width of the setting. oh--and also you can see the claw prongs here!
emlove.gif

sorry i don''t have anything better to share. and i swear, the ring is not actually this dark-looking . . . in real life the whole thing is white white white, and so sparkly.

megephoto2.jpg

cushioncut

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE that picture! I think it looks amazing. Post more!!!

Any pictures of the front?

And, why does yout 2 ct stone look like a 5 ct? I thought it was your tiny hands, but it looks HUGE here too. I LOVE that crown!

You must be so happy with it!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
NoReallyItIsADiamond.jpg

Reena, I don''t care if Leon''s Pictures look like "My Precious" ; you better post those suckers.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
yes PLEEEEEEEEEASE post the rest of your pics! i absolutely love your ring, and i think it has completely sold me on getting a cushion brilliant!! any tips on looking for a stone would really be appreciated. from some other threads, it seems like you''re in the NY area? i go to school in philly, but NY is easily accessible too. i don''t even know where to start... :)

and please please more pics, your ring is amazing!

reena

Ideal_Rock
LOL

i love your precioussssss nan. okay i''ll post them, but then you''re all going to think that my ring is butt ugly.
2.gif
seriously, they''re just really unflattering pictures. you''ll see what i mean.

CC, thanks, i think it just looks larger because of the pave bezel. an optical illusion of sorts.
41.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
oops. didnt work, shoot.

reena

Ideal_Rock

megephoto1a.JPG

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
LOLOL!!!! Nice stone Nan.
REENA. I DEMAND THOSE PIX. WE WILL ALL ACKNOWLEDGE that they suck. I want them.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
That is truly a work of art.

reena

Ideal_Rock
honestly, the stone is not blue.

megephoto3.jpg

reena

Ideal_Rock
or greenish-yellow.

megephoto4.jpg

reena

Ideal_Rock
see? they ain''t so hot. don''t know why leon decided to have a photography brain fart while photographing my ring . . . the pictures on his site are much better than these. oh well whatever. maybe i''ll go home and burn through some more duracells trying to get better ones on my own. (look, that deposition is still preparing itself. amazing!)

megephoto5.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Let me tell you what unflattering is
Me! In anything with horizontal stripes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your ring pictures on the other hand, could never ever be called unflattering.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
you''re on crack. Those are beautiful!!! Any more?? Please sir....c''I have some''more?

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
HHHHAAAAAAA!!!!! UNFLATTERING IS.....

ME IN ANYTHING!!!!! LOLOLOL

reena

Ideal_Rock
nah, unflattering is me in a white tube top.

but no more pics, that''s all he wrote. glad you guys don''t think they''re so bad though.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS. I bet you could get a wedding band made with a gap so that it fits ar ound that setting well.

God that''s pretty. Good photos, really they are.

cushioncut

Shiny_Rock
That stone is gorgeous! Those look like chunky facets to me. Are they? I love it!

jenwill

Brilliant_Rock
Reena-

I actually like these pics from Leon in combo with yours. In your pics, one is so overwhelmed by the beauty and sparkliness that it is difficult to really get an idea of all of the details and intricacies of the ring design. So Leon''s show that aspect, and allow me to really appreciate the ring as a whole!

Again- congratulations- have you been able to stop looking at it yet? Distracted when driving? Shopping? Working?

Great choice all the way around on the stone, the designer, the finished product!

reena

Ideal_Rock
thanks guys.

yes, jenwill, i often stare at it instead of working! bad reena.
1.gif

CC, the facets are somewhat chunky, although leon''s pictures make it appear as though it has more of an "antique cushion" look than it actually does. in normal lighting the facets don''t look quite as big . . . the stone sort of just glitters all over. like a disco ball is the best way i''ve been able to describe it. pretty cool!

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring looks fabulous!!!!!!!! It is breathtaking... My heart is palpating~

reena

Ideal_Rock
OMG i love your exercising emoticons!!! where do you guys find the animated ones?

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
go to smileycentral.com and you can get a bunch of them~

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Those pictures aren''t bad at all! They''re great.

Seriously, that ring is simply stunning. Like someone else posted, it''s a piece of art. Just beautiful.
1.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
shoot, my firewall won''t let me! damn law firm security . . .
face8.gif

MrsFrk

Brilliant_Rock
Holy crap. Your ring is breathtaking. Truly a piece of art. I love its low profile, and the beautiful detailed work on the basket part.

What a beautiful engagement story. Congratulations!!! I''m so glad y''all are going to make Soph and the Veltmeister honest dogs. Canine illegitimacy is at the root of many of this nation''s ills. Tragic.

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
I was disappointed everyday for waiting to hear your engagement story.... I had to just remove myself from PS for a short while..... I was weak and couldn't handle the torture any longer.
9.gif

But let me say this.... omg, SHE IS A BEAUTY!! NICE BLING!
Congratulations Reeyonce!! What a story.... What a ring....!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results