shape
carat
color
clarity

You Can Call Me "Reeyonce"

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Dark or not, your ring still looks stunning!

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Mrs.Frk - LMAO
emteeth.gif

Reena, I often tease Ben how my little Meadow (cat) no longer wants to be an illegitimate child...
face23.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
LOL--that''s hilarious because i make that same exact joke ALL THE TIME! i''m like honey, the velter came to talk to me today and said that he''s sick of the other dogs making fun of him because he''s a bastard. lol.
face20.gif

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/17/2004 4:57:30 PM
Author: reena
honestly, the stone is not blue.
megephoto3.jpg

Umm, Reena, I'm sorry to tell you this, but it looks like Leon replaced your diamond with an ice cube!!! It's so clear and clean, I could get lost in that thing! I will definitely be taking a hiatus from PS here in a little bit - I haven't left all day in hopes of seeing those Leon pics and actually forgot to go to a class!! (Bad JCJD!!) Absolutely stunning Reena! Leon's pics definitely allow you to see the intricate details of your ring. I bet he had to turn all the lights off so he didn't blind the camera with sparkle!!
10.gif

Hmmm... Do you think the illegitimate cats argument would help speed up the engagement process for me too? I'll do some work and let you guys know!

MMM - Superstar!!

MrsFrk

Brilliant_Rock
Don''t even get me started on the topic of feline illegitimacy. I may begin frothing at the mouth.

It seems nigh impossible to take a bad pic of that gorgeous disco ball, but those LM pics do seem slightly sub par. It looks like he used one of those key chain LEDs for light. Oh well, the man''s a jewelry making savant, we can''t expect him to be Richard Avedon. (as my immigrant mom would say, you can''t have Ethiopia. She means Utopia.)

reena

Ideal_Rock
lol, mrsfrk, you''ve got me ROLLING today.

maybe he took them during some sort of blackout situation and had to use the light from the minifridge, or something.
emfist.gif

z78gml

Shiny_Rock
I JUST CAME BACK FROM HONG KONG. - I WAS CHECKING DAILY ON PRICESCOPE IN HOPES TO SEE YOUR RING. TODAY, I''M FINALLY HOME AND WHAT A SURPISE I GOT. IT''S BEAUTIFUL!

36.gif
36.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
I haven''t been able to spend a lot of time on Pscope the last few days due to a family emergency, but I just had to come see this aptly described "disco ball" again....wow! This piece should be in a museum! (how sad is it that in the midst of a crisis, I must come here to see a diamond! actually, I need the distraction).

And I think this thread holds the record--SEVEN pages in TWO days! Reena, you seem to be the new Queen of Pricescope!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
oh, HARDLY. i think it''s all just attributable to the fact that i built the darn thing up for so long, and wouldn''t shut up about it on here all day long! (that and the fact that i got engaged over 2 weeks ago and was creully keeping everyone in suspense.) but i have really appreciated hearing all of your nice words. :)

JFLO i hope your family situation is OK!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
J-Flo...was there ever another? LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

reena

Ideal_Rock
hehehehe, good point.
31.gif

but i swear people, when i get my new job, i''m not going to be lurking here the entire workday. i''m actually going to have to WORK! at least that''s what i''m telling myself.

MMM, what in the world is your new avatar? i can''t tell

reena

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/17/2004 5:41:19 PM
Author: ivanadiamond
go to smileycentral.com and you can get a bunch of them~

OMG. HFS. this is SO COOL!!! dammit, now i'm addicted to THIS TOO!

reena

Ideal_Rock
oh. my god. they have famous people, too!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Yeah... Reena.. You really think those pictures make your ring look BAD? Well first of all, nothing could make that ring look bad.. I mean the pics could show a little more sparkle..but those pictures really show the detail and craftsmanshipt of your ring really well. Its just GORGEOUS!!!

sparkler29

Shiny_Rock
Spec.tac.u.lar.

OMG Reena it''s truly amazing. The pictures are hardly what I''d call unflattering. Damn girl - I''m so jealous! My cushion is just begging to be enveloped in a fabulous diamond-studded bezel like yours. It just seems so naked!
40.gif

So frikkin'' fabulous!!!!

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Reena, please face it. There is nothing that could make your ring look bad despite what you think so get over it girlfriend. Even with the dark lighting Leon''s pics show the details of your ring so crisply. Besides that, it''s most important how it looks to you in person. We all know how pics somehow do injustice to the real thing.

It''s beautiful. There''s no way around it.
2.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
thanks guys. i didn''t mean to complain. i was just trying to say that they''re bad compared to the pictures on leon''s site, which are amazing . . . they''re bright and they show every last little detail, which is what i was hoping for here. oh well--i think you guys get the idea anyway (yeah, after i posted 4 bazillion pictures, lol).

the one thing i do regret, however, is that the pictures (both his and mine) are unable to capture the fact that the setting is actually very delicate in real life. the pictures are so blown up that they tend to make it look somewhat ornate and clunky; it actually isn''t. it''s really very dainty and feminine, which i like.

i bet i could find a cool animated emoticon to go along with this post, but im too tired. :)

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Reena, when Meadow and I are cuddling in front of Ben, I''ll pretend like I''m talking to her, saying "I''m sorry, Meadow. I know you deserve a more stable environment with a mommy and a daddy... I''m sorry you''re illegitimate.". Ha ha! Ben just rolls his eyes.

He''ll say "I''m Meadow''s dad.". And I''m like "No, you''re her mommy''s boyfriend...".
face23.gif

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
That is one gorgeous ring! So... have you started planning your next project??
11.gif
Congratulations!!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
MMM, It''s Mary Catherine Gallagher!!

You guys, I do the exact same thing with my dog and bf....little Mattie the wobbly senior poodle is probably getting a complex. (For the record, that''s not him dyed pink in my avatar!!) I guess that''s a common pre-e thing...my bf will say to Mattie, "Come to daddy" and I have to correct that that''s Mommy''s FRIEND, or his "uncle." My pup isn''t legitimate until he''s legitimate. Though bf has made jokes about him being the canine ringbearer at our wedding and tripping/bumping into pews up the aisle. (My puppy fell down a flight of stairs a year ago and had serious spinal damage and had to learn to walk again...so the clumsy ring-bear-er thing is sad but true!)

I was actually in a wedding 2 months ago where there were two canine ringbearers--two gorgeous golden retrievers who had the rings caribinered to their collars. Any of youplan to use your "babies" in your big days?

xo
:)

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Are these a little better Reena? (I hope they attach and arent huge!)

reena_pics258.jpg

njc

Brilliant_Rock
All they needed was a little color correction...
9.gif
The difference is amazing though.

correction_reena.jpg

reena

Ideal_Rock
HFS! so cool!!! thanks NJC! how did you do that?

lindsal

Shiny_Rock
HOLY LORD... NJC your color corrections just made me choke on my coffee and soak my screen trying to unchoke myself!

WOW
30.gif
WOW
9.gif
WOW
36.gif

In the lighter pictures you can totally see the work that went into this ring. Leon is a master, and Reeyonce, you are one very lucky lady!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
My cat.. she's not illegitimate, because I'm not really her mommy (my mom is her mommy), so she is more like my sister (After all, I was only 15 when she was born.. so at least she THINKS I am her sister!!).

However.. my fiance.. well he is not her brother in law,or her father as far as she is concerned.. he is her BOYFRIEND.. And she wants him to buy HER a diamond collar so that THEY can be engaged too. She just LOVES LOVES LOVES him. Just look at my Avatar!

My fiance and I plan to get a kitten like the day we come back from our honeymoon, so we will have our very own legitimate baby!!!!

Oh! And that color adjustment on those pictures really worked great! It adds a lot to those picturres. That ring is SO gorgeous reena. I wanna see it in person!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
That is amazing. Such detail.

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah, the detail work on that ring is incredible. So delicate and pretty... :)

njc

Brilliant_Rock
It was just a little Photoshop magic (adjusting levels, curves and variations). Im a graphic designer, so i do a lot of color correction.

emnote.gif
BURN BABY BURN! ITS A DISCO INFERNO!
emnote.gif

reena_pics589.jpg

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!! Amazing how you can see all the intricate detail so clearly now...Reena, what a work of art! Now, those cleaned up photos should be e-mailed to Leon....THAT''s how they should look!!
2.gif
That makes my eyes pop out looney-toon style!

I love the pet talk--there is something so endearing and honest about the way our boys interact with our doggies and kitties....a sign of future things to come I guess, but it''s fun to watch:) MelissaSue, one of my parents'' dogs is in love with my bf and also thinks he''s HER boyfriend...she''s a standard poodle and just follows him, PURRS when he''s around, and gazes at him lovingly with what we call "the crazy eyes." It''s actually a little dirty, we''re like, MATILDA, you''re a hussy, play hard to get! She just ADORES him. Funny:)

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Your dog''s name is "Matilda"? I love it! That''s a great name!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results