shape
carat
color
clarity

You Can Call Me "Reeyonce"

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ClownFishFunk

Shiny_Rock
Hey Reena, I see I''m a bit late responding to this 8 PAGE thread! lol, it is spectacular!!!! It looks so amazing on your hand, the workmanship is gorgeous, and I think it is a great combination of antique yet modern and classic. I just love love love your stone, it is so beautiful. Congratulations on your engagement! The proposal was beautiful in location and in heart.

emlove.gif
emlove.gif
It''s just all so gorgeous!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Reena
That has got to be one of the prettiest rings I''ve ever seen and I''ve seen quite a few!! Congrats and wear it in good health!! I''m new to this site and having lots of fun looking at all the great eye candy!!

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
NINE pages.
6.gif
23.gif
9.gif

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
Reena,
Oh my gosh!!! I''ve been away for a bit, and one of the first things I did when I came back was look to see if you had gotten the ring yet... WOW!!! I knew it was going to be beautiful, but it is magnificent!!!!!!!!
emsmiled.gif
emhot.gif
emteeth.gif

Your proposal was amazing, and I am so happy for you.

You did a wonderful job designing it, and your guy did an equally fantastic job with the proposal. I love Laguna Beach!!!! It is one of our most beautiful beach towns in Southern California.

I wish you all of the love and happiness in the world.

emlove.gif

tulipcloud

Shiny_Rock
6.gif
oh mY!!! lemme pick up my chin from the floor and wipe the drool off the keyboard! that''s an absolutely beuatiful ring and wonderful engagement too! thanks for the eye candy.
30.gif

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Reeyonce (that is too cute!)...CONGRATULATIONS!! OMG!! I guess I''ve been away for too long and didn''t see this thread until now. I just read through all NINE PAGES and I don''t think there are any adjectives left to describe your ring. It is ABSOLUTELY BREATHTAKING!!! I can see why the wait was killing you. Beautiful, just beautiful (and your proposal too!).

Again, CONGRATULATIONS! You are a very lucky lady! It''s like I can feel the excitement through the monitor!!!

reena

Ideal_Rock
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
thank you guys!

linny14

Rough_Rock
30.gif
i love your ring. it is seriously one of the most beautiful i have ever seen. i would love to see it in person as i am sure the pictures can not capture all its beauty. i''m a little green with envy. enjoy and congratulations.

Hi Reena,

That''s you?

You''re lucky I''m ready to propose and you''ve already been proposed too.

35.gif

Queenofhearts

Rough_Rock
Reena:

What a great story. Congratulations to you both. Beautiful setting for the proposal and the ring.

Todd07

Shiny_Rock
You really did create an exceptional ring!
emotion-19.gif
emotion-19.gif
emteeth.gif

genie

Rough_Rock
Wow, THat is one beautiful ring! congratulations!

greeny

Rough_Rock
Reena,

Amazing. I LOVE your stone and ADORE
30.gif
your setting. I''ve been married for almost 2 years and am getting ready to reset my 2.3 carat Asscher (not Royal) stone, currently in a relatively plain cathedral setting. You''ve definitely inspired me...I''ll post pics later...the hubby is traveling with the digital camera.

- Greeny

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
I just came back to drool
emsmilep.gif
over your ring again! It is so awesome!! I can''t stand it! Ahhhhhhhhh...........

MaybeDayze

Shiny_Rock
Bump***

For the New Kids on the Block.
And because we miss Reena.
And because it''s a HOT piece of ice!
30.gif

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
It truly is!
30.gif
36.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
.....inspirational!
1.gif
and beautiful of course!
2.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
it''s all her fault...because of her I became officially obsessed with Leon Mege. Everytime I see her ring.
6.gif
6.gif

It is truly a work of ART
36.gif
36.gif

i keep hoping one of these days she''ll pop back in
20.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Her ring is still one of the prettiest rings that I have ever seen. It is just amazing. I miss her sense of humor
and quick wit. Come back Reena!!!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Where did she go?

kittykat

Shiny_Rock
Reena,
That ring is amazing and HUGE. Youe are such a lucky girl. Congrats!

websailor

Brilliant_Rock
World to Reena....come in please!!!!

Just to tide us over until then......

E-ringMania1.JPG

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now that Reena is back, I just had to take another peek at her gorgeous ring.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Great, now I have to dry off the keyboard again. Pardon the drool, folks.
emsmilep.gif
emsmilep.gif
face18.gif
3.gif

2.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
you guys are the nicest. thanks for bringing back my very old thread and making me smile.
1.gif

i cannot believe i have been engaged for SEVEN MONTHS! this all literally feels like yesterday.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
We are just so glad you''re back. Your ring is my absolute favorite ring on PS!!!
30.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
reeennnaa!! YOu''re back?!?!?!?! We''ve misssed you SOOOO much!! What''s up!?! Someone had said you already got married! is this true? If not.. come hang out on brides world wide with us. :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results