shape
carat
color
clarity

You Can Call Me "Reeyonce"

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

yanekie25

Shiny_Rock
NJC, That is great. Love the new pics. I don''t think that baby can take a bad pic.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on the new smileys...and the new SPYWARE. You fools!!! LOL J/K
Oh yes, and CometCurser too....Yeah, that cute little kitty cat curser did a number on me!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock

She''s actually my parents'' dog. Well, no, she would argue she''s my boyfriend''s!! Matilda was originally from Australia (lke "Waltzing Matilda") and after her "career" as a show dog they adopted her when she came "off the circuit." So she has this hilarious combination of being kind of rough and tumble (we attribute it to the Aussie in her) and being a complete snob (a la best in show)...she just sort of looks at you like, "do you know who I AM?"

My little dog is named Mattie--he was a rescue so I didn''t name him. But as a poodle, everyone already thinks he''s a girl, and then the name sounds like Maddie...so I''m afraid my boy has some gender identity issues
2.gif
My boyfriend jokes that I sleep with an old gay man. (Well, at least an old gay poodle!)

happysnowbunny

Rough_Rock
Hi Reena,
I am not a very vocal member of this site, but I have been watching your story for sometime, as all of the descriptions of your ring sounded strikingly similar to what I would like to create for myself... my boyfriend and I have a 2ct cushion that is a gift from his mother and I am thinking of meeting with Leon to discuss what he could create for us. I was wondering if you could share a little bit about what it was like working with him, and if you feel comfortable, the price range of the setting you chose (mine would be very similar, though maybe without all of the detail underneath the setting)... I don''t know how to personal message but if you would prefer and can tell me how to do that I can do that too. Thank you so much.

happysnowbunny

nicstn

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is stunning!!!!!!!!!

Carmel

Shiny_Rock

~ Reena . . .

Oh Reena, what’s it feel like? What’s it feel like to have the world revolve around you?
emotion-19.gif

It’s as if that ring has granted you some special powers, eh? You’re the Empress!
So, can I just tell you . . . I’m finding the photog-essay on your ring fascinating and not that easy to ignore. That bauble has some impact, baby! I didn’t even come onto the scene until there had already been six pages of commentary. If the worst you can say is that you don’t like the quality of some of the pictures, then I’d say you scored, girlie. Your ring looks perfect in every way ~ and I imagine it will have deep meaning to you for all time.

nicstn

Shiny_Rock
reena here is some more photoshop magic for you enjoy. you can really see the detail.

reena rings.jpg

nicstn

Shiny_Rock
so pretty

nicstn

Shiny_Rock
more

reena rings 3.jpg

nicstn

Shiny_Rock
some more i can''t stop it is so beautiful

reena rings 5.jpg

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
DROOOLING over those pics nicstn!!!!!

WOW. What did people DO before photoshop?

reena

Ideal_Rock
oh, those new pictures are great. thank you so much!

carmel, i only WISH my ring had special powers. if it did, the deposition i am stressing over and am (supposed to be) preparing for right now would be rescheduled for after the holidays (and thus after my employment here ceases) . . . so go go gadget ring!

happysnowbunny--i''d love to chat with you about leon. why don''t you PM me (click on my avatar, and then hit private message user)?

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Ahhh... theres those droolable double claw prongs! Nice job nicstn.

nicstn

Shiny_Rock
Thanks fellow graphic artist njc ! A ring that beautiful i just had to see alittle better then those dark orginal pics.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Nice job, nicstn!

Your ring is beatiful, Reena!

So many diamonds! If you don''t mind me asking, out of curiousity, around how much did your fiancee spend on that ring?

reena

Ideal_Rock
i will PM you.
1.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Photoshop... tilt gamma to yelow and up, get contrast down...

That background should get white to light gray not deep blue. Let me see...

Are these bmp with better resolution at origin ? JPG is not the best format to tapper with
2.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
This should pretty much show how much:
31.gif
31.gif
35.gif

foresm.jpg

and
calvsm.jpg

41.gif
41.gif
41.gif
41.gif

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

SLH

Shiny_Rock
Reena,

I keep coming back to look at your ring over and over. Absolutely gorgeous.

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/18/2004 7:43:13 PM
Author: sevens one
This should pretty much show how much:
31.gif
31.gif
35.gif

foresm.jpg

and
calvsm.jpg

41.gif
41.gif
41.gif
41.gif

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
OK Sevens one! I finally get it! Hahua hahua (Goofy's laugh!) An arm and a leg=cost of ring. Geeze I'm slow tonight!
face20.gif
41.gif
face13.gif

Reeyonce! I can't stop lookin' either. I thought Leon's pics were pretty, but I love the photo shop version for the detail!

JUST GAUWGEOUS!!!

reena

Ideal_Rock
lol nan . . . it took me a minute too.

man, those close ups make the ring look so heavy and ORNATE--it''s really not that way in person. from the top down it actually looks very similar to that michael b with the superthin pave shank and bezel. most people i show don''t even notice the detailing on the underside unless i point it out.

twinkletoes

Shiny_Rock
I absolutely love your engagement ring! And just make sure you don''t look directly as it may cause blindness! It may also cause involuntary sneezing. =)

Congratulations on your engagement and your lovely bauble!

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
reena, what are people saying about this heavenly ring? At work, family, friends???? What''t the word on the street?????
1.gif

If you''ve posted this, I''m sorry--I might have missed it in the EIGHT-PAGE THREAD. (in 4 days, mind you--a record, no doubt!)
37.gif
9.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
1.gif

it''s funny, we were talking about this at some other point, but you forget how different pricescopers are from the general public. generally when i show people they''re all, wow, that''s really pretty, and often they remark on how different it is than other e-rings they''ve seen (score--that was my goal!), but the fact of the matter is that these are normal people who are not obsessed with e-rings and who don''t notice the little details, so that''s usually IT. (also people usually think the stone is bigger than it is--score again.) but like, nobody is ooohing and ahhhing over the claw prongs or the workmanship--probably because they don''t notice the claw prongs or the workmanship. (i never even noticed people''s rings at all before joining this site . . . now i am, as i believe treysar put it, a complete ring-ho hand stalker.) but that''s cool. i have you guys for that!

yanekie25

Shiny_Rock
I am sure, they leave with a jealous smirk. Why does she have such a beautiful ring.
27.gif

I totally agree, before PS I didn''t notice much. Now I am like is that pave or micropave. What kind of prongs. You notice things so much more. It''s crazy.

So, what happened to the GTG to since this beauty in person. We should give reena time to get a manicure again, and then good hand creme since we will be grabbing at her hand all day.
emwink.gif

lili

Ideal_Rock
This ring is absolutely stunning. It looks precisely like those that are sported by the celebrities. Very elegant and regal.

madarski

Rough_Rock
We are looking at RB''s. I would like to get one between 1 and 2 carats. The setting I have picked out is platinum with alternating round and baguettes in a bar channel setting.

reena

Ideal_Rock
that sounds beautiful!

yanekie, that avatar is cracking me right up!

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats Reena!

I believe your ring is the nicest engagement ring Ive ever seen, its so classic looking and it looks amazing on your hand! I have showed most of my friends! I am absolutely drawn to it! So, Audrey Hepburn! I wish you the best!
1.gif

Lori

pulp_princess

Shiny_Rock
30.gif
Ohhhhh, Reena!!! Absolutely breathtaking! It looks stunning on you! Congratulations and best wishes for a wonderful marriage!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results