shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Victor has done it again! Amazing VC Vintage French Cut Halo Ring with Canera Antique Cushion!!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous and I love reading your post and the excitement that exudes out of your words. May it continue to bring you nothing but joy! :dance::appl:
May I ask you what you wear on your left hand when you are sporting the VC halo stunner? More photos and perhaps a family shot?! :D
@PierreBear, thank you so much! Your question is a timely one… I am currently wearing a 3ct MRB in a plain solitaire, but I am considering a reset of some sort in 2018. So I will keep you posted as things progress, and I will be happy to post a “family shot” at some point as well!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Amazing - most beautiful! Wear it in good health!

May I ask what are the dimensions of the center stone and what exactly makes a French cut halo?
Thank you so much, @sapphiredream! The dimensions of the center stone are 8.52 x 7.82. I believe that a French cut halo is any halo that includes French cut diamonds, but more knowledgeable others may wish to chime in on this. I honestly just fell in love with the setting and the rest is history!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The only problem I see is that you have posted waaayyy tooooo fewwww pictures. More please. Other than that it is breathtaking. Congrats! :love:
Aww, you are too kind, @aac2013! I will do my best to post more photos soon!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@PierreBear, thank you so much! Your question is a timely one… I am currently wearing a 3ct MRB in a plain solitaire, but I am considering a reset of some sort in 2018. So I will keep you posted as things progress, and I will be happy to post a “family shot” at some point as well!
Reset?!? Any ideas??

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Reset?!? Any ideas??
Just in the preliminary stages right now so nothing too concrete just yet but I will keep you posted! I absolutely love the solitaire Victor created for me, but seeing examples of his impeccable pave work and his more intricate pieces kind of created an "itch" for one of his more elaborate creations as my primary ring. Victor's artistry is incredibly addictive, that's for sure!! :love:

Loreal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Holy smokes!!! Your new ring is stunning! You're building quite an impressive Victor Canera collection! I want to play in your jewelry box!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good lord, your ring is a piece of art. Truly. It's fabulous and it looks beautiful on you. I'm loving your growing collection =)2 and cannot wait to follow along on what's next :P2!!!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You ring is stunning! Victor does such beautiful work. I was able to see to his work in person when I met @LLJsmom . Her ring is also gorgeous. Victor’s work is amazing. Enjoy your new beautiful ring Carbonfan! It looks like perfection on your pretty hand.

angela06

Shiny_Rock
Outstanding! What a masterpiece of a ring. Wear it in the best of health!:appl:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:twisted2:You ring is stunning! Victor does such beautiful work. I was able to see his work in person when I met @LLJsmom . Her ring is also gorgeous. Enjoy your new beautiful ring Carbonfan

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@carbonfan Don’t forget to add it to Victor’s thread! =)2

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Carbonfan!!!!!! :appl::appl::appl:Very happy for you!
The stone and the ring are perfections, could not be more beautiful combo!!!! :lickout::lickout::lickout:
I wish i could try this beauty on :love::love::love:
Would love to see more photos, if possible :angel::angel::angel:

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much, @Elsafiancee, @Loreal, @JDDN, and @angela06! I fell in love with the vintage French halo setting just from seeing the online photos, but seeing the finished ring IRL literally took my breath away. I have yearned for a RHR for many years and I feel so grateful for all of Victor’s efforts! His work is absolutely incredible and each piece is truly something special. :love: Thank you all again for your kind words!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You ring is stunning! Victor does such beautiful work. I was able to see to his work in person when I met @LLJsmom . Her ring is also gorgeous. Victor’s work is amazing. Enjoy your new beautiful ring Carbonfan! It looks like perfection on your pretty hand.
Thank you so much, @Calliecake! I completely agree with you about Victor's work... it is truly remarkable and I continue to be awestruck by the painstaking degree of each detail. How fantastic that you had the opportunity to meet @LLJsmom and see her gorgeous ring in person! :love: If only I lived in closer geographical proximity so we could all have a girls' outing, but comparing notes on the forum is fun, too! Thank you again for all of your kind words!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Carbonfan!!!!!! :appl::appl::appl:Very happy for you!
The stone and the ring are perfections, could not be more beautiful combo!!!! :lickout::lickout::lickout:
I wish i could try this beauty on :love::love::love:
Would love to see more photos, if possible :angel::angel::angel:
Aww, thank you so much @Roi! Victor's CACs are gorgeous in their own right, and then there is the jaw-dropping beauty of this incredible setting, which practically defies description! I am truly humbled by how amazing this ring is, and it is an heirloom piece that I hope to pass down many decades from now. I must say that I adore both of your Emilya rings as well... they are absolutely stunning! :love::love: Thank you again for your kind words, and I will try to post more photos before long!

Reactions: Roi

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I seriously want to put my stone in this but he won't do it in outside stones.

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That is absolutely gorgeous: a wearable work of art!
Aww, thank you so much @Nitedula! Victor did an amazing job and I feel so fortunate to get to wear this masterpiece. I love your avatar, BTW! :love:

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I certainly understand, @redwood66! This setting is among those that are extremely time- and labor-intensive (I think Victor said that it takes about a week to complete this one!) so that is why he needs to limit it to using stones that he supplies. But this sounds like the perfect excuse to check out his inventory... the best of both worlds, right? :love: (Sorry; I can't suppress my inner enabler, LOL!!)

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
But this sounds like the perfect excuse to check out his inventory... the best of both worlds, right? :love: (Sorry; I can't suppress my inner enabler, LOL!!)
:mrgreen2: If only.... It is gorgeous on you.

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

What? He won’t work with outside stones? Since when?

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This ring is amazing! So beautiful congratulations.

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What? He won’t work with outside stones? Since when?
Oh no, Victor definitely still works with outside stones (as was the case with the solitaire that he created for me!), but I believe that he reserves the right to limit some of the more labor-intensive settings (such as the vintage French cut halo and a few others) to stones the he supplies (this caveat is noted in the online descriptions for those particular settings). No worries, he still offers the vast majority of his beautiful settings for all to enjoy! :love::love::love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results