shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Victor has done it again! Amazing VC Vintage French Cut Halo Ring with Canera Antique Cushion!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:kiss2::lickout::clap:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So gorgeous! I keep coming back to look. Maybe this and the VC thread will tide me over!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So gorgeous! I keep coming back to look. Maybe this and the VC thread will tide me over!
Aww, thank you so much... I enjoy drooling over the VC thread as well! :love: Your new ring is going to be stunningly gorgeous as well... I can hardly wait!! :appl:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Saw this coming a mile away. You just can't argue with that kind of beautiful. :kiss2:

IMG_2398.jpg

Congrats @carbonfan on jewel of the week! Feel free to post more pics for your rings new fan club. :D

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on jewel of the week! @carbonfan! But I am here to lodge a complaint. This thread has 4 pages and there are only pics on the first page. Need more pics. Please. ;)2

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HOLY SH*T!!! How on earth did I miss this?? I'm dying...

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Saw this coming a mile away. You just can't argue with that kind of beautiful. :kiss2:

IMG_2398.jpg

Congrats @carbonfan on jewel of the week! Feel free to post more pics for your rings new fan club. :D
Oh my gosh, I had no idea; thank you so much!! I definitely did not see this designation coming, but I am certainly honored that my ring was chosen as jewel of the week! Victor's pieces are all so gorgeous... he truly has a gift for creating incredibly beautiful works of art!! :love:

Last edited:

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congrats on jewel of the week! @carbonfan! But I am here to lodge a complaint. This thread has 4 pages and there are only pics on the first page. Need more pics. Please. ;)2
LOL, @redwood66! My apologies... I really have been remiss! The last few weeks have been beyond crazy and I have had very little discretionary time for photo taking or anything else really. I promise to do better soon! In the meantime, here are a few photos that were on my phone. Enjoy!

IMG_8111.JPG IMG_8116.JPG

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL, @redwood66! My apologies... I really have been remiss! The last few weeks have been beyond crazy and I have had very little discretionary time for photo taking or anything else really. I promise to do better soon! In the meantime, here are a few photos that were on my phone. Enjoy!

IMG_8111.JPG IMG_8116.JPG

Just beautiful! :love:
These will hold me back for now but we'll definitely be needing more pics soon. :mrgreen2:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it! I would like some close-ups from all angles since you are obliging. :lol:

Tarrotka

Rough_Rock
Ahhh, this ring is gorgeous! Exquisite! Enjoy! Please, more close-up pics from different angles.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes more closeup pics! Please. :)

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Sorry for the delay in responding... it has been a crazy last week, but I finally took a few more photos of the French cut halo from various angles. The detail is just mind-blowing, and it truly is a work of art from every angle!! I normally wear it on my right hand but I switched it to my left hand for the sake of taking (slightly) better photos. Hope you enjoy!!

IMG_8229.JPG IMG_8232.JPG IMG_8233.JPG IMG_8220 (cropped).png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry for the delay in responding... it has been a crazy last week, but I finally took a few more photos of the French cut halo from various angles. The detail is just mind-blowing, and it truly is a work of art from every angle!! I normally wear it on my right hand but I switched it to my left hand for the sake of taking (slightly) better photos. Hope you enjoy!!

IMG_8229.JPG IMG_8232.JPG IMG_8233.JPG IMG_8220 (cropped).png

Stunning! :love:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gah I love the new pics! Gorgeous from every angle! :love::love::love:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just love this ring! Every time I look at it. So glad you came back with more closeup pics. :love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the awesome new pics!! So happy you are still loving it. :mrgreen2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results