Ideal_Rock
Premium
E VS2 0.92

photo.jpg

photo-1.jpg

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Phoenix » 31 Dec 2011 05:37
My Xmas prezie: very blingy very white huggies to replace the 18pt huggies I sold recently.

These are 8 stones of 37 pt each. 3 E's and 5 F's. 6 are VS1 and the rest VS2. All GIA triple Excellent, ideal cut.

Attachments

• phoenixhuggies.bmp
    531.1 KB · Views: 3,667

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Feb03Bride » 30 Dec 2011 08:41
Everyone got such beautiful gifts! Love them all!

I'll add a not great photo of mine! DH gave me this at Christmas. It's a Gabriel & Co. 3/4 eternity sapphire and diamond pave band, milgrained bezels. I wish my iphone could pick up the beautiful blue in the sapphires! They aren't that dark. DH bought it to go with my new setting (well, it's a few months old now). It's gorgeous and I'm kicking myself for thinking of selling it! When we get a new camera, I'll start a thread in SMTB on my pave setting as well!

Attachments

• feb.bmp
    894.4 KB · Views: 3,655

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Boatshoes » 04 Jan 2012 22:06
Hello Pricescopers, after purchasing her ring back in August, I finally proposed to my girlfriend (now fiancee) on New Year's very very early morning and I came here to brag, and post ze, bling. The ring is:

Specs: .82 E SI2
Cut: Excellent
H&A (wish we had asked for some photos since we realized only after it had been set that we wouldn't be able to see the hearts anymore)
Setting: Vatche Grace
Purchased from Yekutiel at ID Jewelry (who is awesome).

You may or may not remember my post back in August and we ended up sticking with the original stone:

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/size-trumps-all.164510/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/size-trumps-all.164510/[/URL]

We're so thrilled that we made the right choice and that Yekutiel was right all along. The ring is so stunning and my fiancee hasn't been able to stop staring at her finger.

Big thanks to Yekutiel, Vatche, and this website! My fiancee and I have definitely found a jeweler that we will be going back to. And now on to the PICS:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/new-years-bling-from-idj.170198/

Attachments

• boatshoes.bmp
    894.4 KB · Views: 3,636

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ara Ann » 06 Jan 2012 12:17
Hi All!

I finally found the perfect wedding band for my vintage e-ring!

A few weeks ago I though I'd have to change out my e-ring setting, thinking I had developed an allergy to platinum...I broke out in a rash on my ring finger...was really bad...but then I realized I had a bad reaction to the super strong concentrated dish soap I used to clean my rings! No more problems as long as I avoid that nasty soap! So relieved I get to keep my e-ring setting!

I have been looking for just the right band to pair with it and found this one, the day after Christmas!

It's probably 40's-50's era, which is the same as my e-ring setting, so they compliment each other nicely...it has 4 round cuts and 2 rectangle baguettes, which are almost bezel set...it looks great with my e-ring, couldn't be happier!

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/vintage-platinum-6-stone-wedding-band.170264/

Attachments

• ara.bmp
    673.2 KB · Views: 3,461

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
neli » 06 Jan 2012 18:58
Frequent visitor and student of PS. Wanted to give back and share my experience and brag a little.

Center stone purchased as loose diamond (2.72 ct, H, VS1, ex polish, sym, cut, cushion modified) from Adiamor

Setting purchased from Eternitydiamonds.com (http://www.eternitydiamonds.com/engagement-rings/diamond-engagement-ring/Cushion-Halo-Ring-(.62-ctw.....)-355.htm). It is a custom made version of the cushion halo ring.

At first my fiancé and I were really nervous about sending my loose diamond to New York. But in the end it was well worth it. Yoni is amazing to work with. He communicates with you every step of the way and is super easy to get a hold of. Most importantly, he is trustworthy and keeps his word. The work his company does at the price is unbeatable. I will work with him again in the future.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/new-engagement-ring-from-eternitydiamonds-com.170277/

Attachments

• nel.bmp
    225.1 KB · Views: 3,340

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
PrincessPeach » 09 Jan 2012 19:23
It's about time I share my 3-stone e-ring and wedding bands. That's right, I have TWO wedding bands. While I love my original wedding band, when I acquired two very sentimental family stones, I decided to reset into a three-stone setting...which I think looks too much with my original wedding band. I typically wear my BGD pink sapphire/diamond eternity band (which I think 'fits' more with the e-ring), I also wear my original wedding band on my left hand as a RHR. Here we go:

Spec's for three-stone:

center stone is .75 G SI1; two .25 H/I SI1 (one is I1) ...the original e-ring was a solitaire, but I acquired the sidestones which were sentimental family earrings (my grandmother's), and wanted to incorporate them with my e-ring...size 5 finger.

Wedding band: 1ctw 3/4 eternity band H/I SI1-2

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-3-stone-e-ring.170389/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-3-stone-e-ring.170389/[/URL]

Attachments

• pp.bmp
    506.3 KB · Views: 3,124
  • pp1.bmp
    506.3 KB · Views: 3,124

SweetG

Rough_Rock
My precious jewelries!

Center Stone: 2ct
Color: E
Clarity: VS2

IMG_5484.jpg

Rings1.jpg

Rings2.jpg

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
lonixo » 10 Jan 2012 00:49
hi everyone! i've been a lurker for the last few months and since i got my wedding band in today i thought i would post!

ering: diamond purchased on blue nile before discovering pricescope:

pear brilliant
gia certified

cut: very good
clarity: si1
color: E
carat: 1.15
metal: 19kt white gold

the setting we had done locally here in vancouver. it has 0.45 carat in the setting and the melee is f-g color. katherine heigl's ering was my inspiration (although hers is much bigger!)

wedding band: purchased from ID jewellery

carat: 0.40
color: f-g
clarity: si
metal: 14 kt white gold

the melee in my ering looks brighter and more sparkly to me but for $650 (wband price) i am very happy with it! thanks to luann at ID!

wedding is set for may 10 2012 in mexico! thanks for looking!

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-ering-and-new-wedding-band.170404/

Attachments

• lon.bmp
    793.2 KB · Views: 3,039

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
enterusernamehere » 10 Jan 2012 17:20
I've never posted here, but I've used this site for the last six months for research. I ended with a GIA 1.3 F/VS1/ex/ex/ex stone with a tacori twenty five sixty five. I'd rather not type out the numerical version since my GF is obsessed and loves to google that number

With your help, and some practice, I went from not knowing anything about diamonds to being able to walk into a store with a loupe and comfortably knowing what I'm looking at

Thanks again everybody! I was originally planning on going with a knock off tacori, but I sure am happy I didn't. I'm dumbfounded by the detail on the setting!

Quick review of Tacori... I ordered December 7th, and the promised a date of January 9th, and it arrived on January 9th at my local store! It was really nice to be promised a date that held true. For size comparison, the setting is a size 5.5

I don't have the proper equipment to take pretty macro shots, hopefully these will do! As I'm sure most amateur jewelry photographs say the same thing, but the camera doesn't do the stone or setting justice!

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/thanks-for-the-help-everybody-tacori-w-1-3c.170445/

Attachments

• enter.bmp
    751.9 KB · Views: 3,034

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
FuturePsyD » 08 Jan 2012 20:37
Hi Ladies!!!

So sorry for the delay, but I wanted to finally share that I am ENGAGED!!!!!!

My fiance took me to Napa Valley for over a week during the holidays and it was absolutely perfect and amazing!!! We stayed in the picturesque area of Yountville in Napa Valley at the Hotel Yountville and it was magical.

We visited dozens and dozens of wineries and created so many amazing memories. The highlight of our trip was, of course, Christmas Eve when we returned from a full day of visiting wineries and walked into our gorgeous suite. The fireplace was on, music in the background and Champagne waiting for us. He had evidently been in cahoots with the hotel concierge!! My then boyfriend got on one knee and asked me to be his wife.

The remaining 4 days of our trip was even more wonderful as we continued our vacation as an engaged couple. It is so far my absolute favorite vacation and Christmas EVER!!

I've included a few pictures of my ring. These pictures were taken on Christmas Day at the gorgeous, famous restaurant The French Laundry, which was just steps away from our hotel. We rode our bikes, provided by our hotel, throughout the gorgeous area and stopped by The French Laundry for a photo shoot with my ring!

I wasn't able to post some of the photos as it appears they are too large, so once I figure out how to post those, I will include more.

My ring is a HW inspired Micropave Halo with a cushion cut center stone.

The specs I know of are:

G color
VSI Clarity
2.11 Center
.72 carats total weight of diamonds in the setting
G color and VSI clarity diamonds throughtout the setting

Ring size is: 5.5

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/engaged-on-christmas-eve.170349/

Attachments

• future.bmp
    795.1 KB · Views: 3,030

Sparkly_Girl

Rough_Rock
Amys Bling|1326233859|3099820 said:
FuturePsyD » 08 Jan 2012 20:37
Hi Ladies!!!

So sorry for the delay, but I wanted to finally share that I am ENGAGED!!!!!!

My fiance took me to Napa Valley for over a week during the holidays and it was absolutely perfect and amazing!!! We stayed in the picturesque area of Yountville in Napa Valley at the Hotel Yountville and it was magical.

We visited dozens and dozens of wineries and created so many amazing memories. The highlight of our trip was, of course, Christmas Eve when we returned from a full day of visiting wineries and walked into our gorgeous suite. The fireplace was on, music in the background and Champagne waiting for us. He had evidently been in cahoots with the hotel concierge!! My then boyfriend got on one knee and asked me to be his wife.

The remaining 4 days of our trip was even more wonderful as we continued our vacation as an engaged couple. It is so far my absolute favorite vacation and Christmas EVER!!

I've included a few pictures of my ring. These pictures were taken on Christmas Day at the gorgeous, famous restaurant The French Laundry, which was just steps away from our hotel. We rode our bikes, provided by our hotel, throughout the gorgeous area and stopped by The French Laundry for a photo shoot with my ring!

I wasn't able to post some of the photos as it appears they are too large, so once I figure out how to post those, I will include more.

My ring is a HW inspired Micropave Halo with a cushion cut center stone.

The specs I know of are:

G color
VSI Clarity
2.11 Center
.72 carats total weight of diamonds in the setting
G color and VSI clarity diamonds throughtout the setting

Ring size is: 5.5

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/engaged-on-christmas-eve.170349/

Oh.... some of my favorite things in the world!!!! Napa Valley, wine, The French Laundry & DIAMONDS! Your ring is absolutely gorgeous. Congratulations!

Hint: For your first anniversary, you should go back to The French Laundry for lunch! We've been there twice... both times for lunch. If you're like us, you wouldn't be able to appreciate the food, service, EXPERIENCE of the French Laundry after a full day of wine tasting! It's not easy to get reservations, but it can be done! (You must call exactly 2 calendar months to the date of the date you want your reservation.)

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
tenyearanniversary » 12 Jan 2012 01:38
Oh thank you all so so so much for your help!!! I have in my hot little hands the ring of my dreams for my ten-year anniversary upgrade!

Leon Mege and Perry Chen truly went above and beyond to make this happen for me. I could not be any happier with my ring. Every time I look at it, I am in awe at the sparkle and beauty of this ring!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!

Perry sold my RB for a good price, and went through a four-month long search for my stone with me. I changed shapes and stones so many times, and Perry went through it all patiently with not one word of complaint....At the last minute, he even called in a huge favor to switch my EC purchase for an antique cushion....

I had contacted ERD and GOG also...but Perry found the best offer for my RB, and furthermore, his prices for the new diamond purchase were several thousand dollars lower than all other vendors across the board. Not to mention, I really couldn't love Leon and Perry more!!! They are such good people, and just seem like family to me....

Leon's work is truly masterful. I am in awe at the genius of his designs and the quality of the pave. Leon's amazing aesthetic and attention to detail is apparent in every aspect of the ring......Photos don't do this ring justice. The stone is a fireball, the ring is a dream. So much so that I look forward to waiting in line and staring at my finger, or taking my ring grocery shopping and looking at it dance under the spot lighting. My heart just SINGS looking at Leon's masterpiece.

I really could not be more grateful that Pricescope led me to Leon Mege and Perry!! Leon is so warm, client-focused, and a true artist in every sense of the word. He completed my ring in a month during the prime holiday season. And just this week he resized and put in sizing beads for me for free and delivered in only 2 days in time for my vacation to Florida!!!

So without further ado, here are some of the pics I've taken over the last few weeks.....I'm truly clueless with the camera, but wanted to contribute photos since you all have helped me so so much in my search. Thank you so much, Pricescope, Leon, and Perry!!!!!

https://www.pricescope.com/forum/sh...ion-upgrade-leon-mege-perry-chen-t170514.html

Attachments

• ten.bmp
    675.1 KB · Views: 2,722

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bellabee » 18 Dec 2011 14:06
Here is my .95ct, H VS2 round, along with my 2mm wedding band. The photo isn't great because it's from my cellphone, but I thought I'd share anyway!

Attachments

• bella.bmp
    380.7 KB · Views: 6,013

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kathy87 » 11 Jan 2012 19:38
I am so happy to finally be able to contribute my e-ring to this thread! I'm in love!

Center diamond specs:
GIA certified
Shape: Princess
Cut: Ideal (James Allen)
Colour: D
Clarity: VS2
Carat: .71
Dimensions: 5.22x4.91x3.52
Depth: 71.7 Table: 70
Polish: EX Symmetry: VG Fluorescence: N

The band is 14k white gold and has 12 stones, 0.29ctw, F-G, VS1-2

Attachments

• kathy.bmp
    508.2 KB · Views: 6,007

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
dcurtsinger » 13 Jan 2012 14:36
I just ordered my engagement ring from www.b2cjewels.com and I couldn't be more happy. The picture is from a cell phone and I will try and get better pictures up later this afternoon. Anyways despite reading lots posts about how people did not like diamonds certified by EGL USA I decided to get a diamond from them for obvious reasons (way cheaper and I could return within 30 days for full refund if not happy). Here are the specifications according to EGL USA. (I took the ring to an independent appraiser and he agree with the certificate)

Carat Weight : 0.71
Cut : Ideal
Color : F
Clarity : SI2
Price($) : 1,248.35
Lab Name : EGL USA
Depth : 61.80
Table : 54.00
Polish : Very Good
Symmetry : Very Good
Girdle : STK-TK
Culet : None
Fluorescence : None
Measurements : 5.70x5.73x3.53

The band cost me $612 so total i was out $1,860.35.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-ring-for-under-2k.170580/

Attachments

• cd.bmp
    274.4 KB · Views: 5,628

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
In LOVE w round brilliant reset pendant w/clear dangles, want want want it!

oh well!

win

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
janetjoan64 » 13 Jan 2012 22:34
Got my new stone and revamped setting today. per diamondseekers suggestion I got rid of the 6 prong and went for a 4 prong and set the diamond a tad lower. This really upgraded the whole look of the ring . I am FINALLY content with my diamond purchase and cant believe the difference in color in my previous I color and this one with medium fluorescence. this one faces up so nice and white. Please forgive the terrible pics.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/1-72-vs2-i-with-medium-fl.170599/

janet1.jpg

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
AGBF » 14 Jan 2012 13:03
I am sure that some of you who bothered to follow the many pages long thread in Colored Stones (link provided below)

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/help-me-find-a-red-stone-a-red-spinel-or-a-ruby.155192/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/help-me-find-a-red-stone-a-red-spinel-or-a-ruby.155192/[/URL]

thought this day would never come. Or perhaps after a while you gave up and blocked me! It is unbelievably narcissistic to go on and on anbout one's gem and prospective piece of jewelry for a thread that long! Having done it, however, how can I not return and show you the fruits of your collective wisdom? For I could never in a million years have done this alone! Never! This was truly a Pricescope project, and, more particularly, a Colored Stones project.

I depended on you to help me find the right hue before I picked a red spinel. I depended on you to help me pick the sidestone shape I wanted. In the end, the stones were tilted (as Jonathan had placed them for a photo), because I liked that look.

I don't have great photos of the ring yet, so I tried to choose some that would give you an idea of it. I have two hand shots in there, despite my chapped hand and the awkward angle of one shot because one hand shot shows a traditional look at the ring and its proportions, but not the correct color and the other shows the color better although the shot is awkward with said chapped hand. Similarly, I have a shot of the stone disappearing into a bed of cotton in which it appears purple, but at least the part that is visible is clear. Another straight-on shot shows the color better, but shows the ring less well. Everything is made up of compromises. I apologize! I did my best to remedy the deficiencies by adding different shots.

I thank all of you for your great wisdom, patience, and support!

Hugs,
Deb/AGBF

https://www.pricescope.com/communit...han-never-a-red-spinel-is-finally-set.170617/

Attachments

• agbf.bmp
    900.1 KB · Views: 5,256

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Catanne » 14 Jan 2012 11:33
Lurker who loves looking at all your shiny bling! E-ring is 0.5ct centre stone, F/G colour. I tried to capture it refracting the light.

Attachments

• cat.bmp
    800.7 KB · Views: 5,242

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
SapphireLover » 15 Jan 2012 13:20
I posted a few months ago about losing the centre diamond from my engagement ring, and subsequent insurance claim. I always wanted a sapphire ring, and had started looking at them originally, however I think the giddy glow of being recently engaged meant I ended up rushing and getting a diamond instead of waiting for a sapphire. With my claim, I was able to stop, think, gather my thoughts and end up going for exactly what I want.

I would like to say a MASSIVE thank you to people on the Coloured Stones forum for teaching me so much about sapphires, including heat treatments, windows (which I never understood until I saw one IRL!) and colours. I spent ages on PS, saving pictures of various rings and settings into an inspiration folder. Athenaworth and LostSapphire's Jeff Whites were my colour inspiration and Diamondseeker and Arunajane convinced me it had to be a cushion. I debated between a plain shank with a pave diamond halo and a three stone, however in the end the three stone won it for me and I ended up falling in love with half moons. I also kept dreaming of sweeping, swooshing double prongs!

My jeweller sourced some unheated cushion sapphires for me and lo and behold, I did the anti-PS thing and went for the smallest of the lot! The colour, cut and sparkle of this little cushion was just perfect I had to have it! It is a Madagascan unheated stone.

The ring is set in 18ct white gold as opposed to platinum so that it doesn't rub against my gold Cartier trinity wedding ring. The ring is a UK M (6) however needs to go down by half a size.

Finally, the pics are crummy iphone pictures, I will get some proper ones up soon. I am going to hold out on posting exact specs until I have the full paperwork in my hand as don't want to get it wrong.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/sapphire-cushion-with-half-moon-diamonds.170643/

Attachments

• sap.bmp
    200.1 KB · Views: 4,898

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock

Attachments

• owie.bmp
    900.1 KB · Views: 4,864

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cushioncutbride » 16 Jan 2012 16:23
First off, I have to thank all of you fabulous pricescope bloggers! It is because of this website and the incredible insight its members provide that my fiance and I were able to find the perfect jeweler to create my engagement ring.

The center stone is 3.04 F SI1; the side stones are 1.06 G VS2 and 1.14 G VS2. Here is it...

https://www.pricescope.com/communit...stone-antique-cushion-engagement-ring.170694/

Attachments

• ccbride.bmp
    898.2 KB · Views: 4,520

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
PA-C » 17 Jan 2012 10:16

Regarding GOG:
Like countless others on this forum, I could never begin to express my deepest thanks to the staff/family of GOG, especially Rhino, for all of their hard work and dedication to educating people about diamonds. The AVRs and AVCs are truly a marvel. My FI and I visited GOG about a year before the proposal to see the AVRs in person. (Although we hadn't even talked seriously about engagement at that point, he was interested because he knew about my fascination with diamonds and GOG. I of course saw this as the perfect time for an education session, hehe.) We took a megabus to NYC and then took the metro and walked to the store. They spent SO MUCH time with us and then, even when we didn't buy anything, they insisted we allow a staff member to give us a ride back to the metro stop because they didn't want us to walk in the rain. These people have amazing heart and are truly one of a kind in the business.

And now for the ring....

1.78 J VS2 August Vintage Round from GOG
Setting: Vatche Royal Crown in Platinum
Size: 5

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/gog-avr-vatche-royal-crown-heaven.170731/

Attachments

• pac.bmp
    898.2 KB · Views: 4,141

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
shanhoops » 17 Jan 2012 08:21
Hi all,

This is my first thread but I am a long-time lurker.

I recently received my u-prong eternity from ID Jewelry (ordered online, sight unseen, as I live in Australia). Buying such a significant purchase online was a little nerve-wracking but I felt pretty confident due to all of the reviews and experiences I have read here on PS! It turned out so well so I can't help but share it with you! It is a 3/4 eternity as I am a little hard on my rings as was worried I would damage the bottom diamonds on a full eternity. Also I love that I can resize the ring slightly if I ever need to.

I worked with Luann at IDJ and she was fantastic. The ring only took about 2 weeks to make, despite it being the Xmas/New Year period.

The stats:
16 x 0.15ct diamonds, 2.40ctw
FG colour
VS clarity
"Pricescope quality" - Ideal cut
18kt white gold
Size 7 (I am a size 6 but due to a sports injury about a year one of the knuckles on my right ring finger is now a bit bigger - luckily the ring doesn't seems to spin)

And now to the pics! Starting with the one Luann sent me before it shipped - the rest of my pics are taken in the early evening light so look golden - this pic shows you the icy whiteness. Enjoy!

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/another-happy-camper-idj-u-prong-3-4-eternity.170729/

Attachments

• shanm.bmp
    675.1 KB · Views: 4,126
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results