shape
carat
color
clarity

ENGAGED On Christmas Eve!!!!

FuturePsyD

Shiny_Rock
Hi Ladies!!!

So sorry for the delay, but I wanted to finally share that I am ENGAGED!!!!!!

My fiance took me to Napa Valley for over a week during the holidays and it was absolutely perfect and amazing!!! We stayed in the picturesque area of Yountville in Napa Valley at the Hotel Yountville and it was magical.

We visited dozens and dozens of wineries and created so many amazing memories. The highlight of our trip was, of course, Christmas Eve when we returned from a full day of visiting wineries and walked into our gorgeous suite. The fireplace was on, music in the background and Champagne waiting for us. He had evidently been in cahoots with the hotel concierge!! My then boyfriend got on one knee and asked me to be his wife. :))

The remaining 4 days of our trip was even more wonderful as we continued our vacation as an engaged couple. It is so far my absolute favorite vacation and Christmas EVER!!

I've included a few pictures of my ring. These pictures were taken on Christmas Day at the gorgeous, famous restaurant The French Laundry, which was just steps away from our hotel. We rode our bikes, provided by our hotel, throughout the gorgeous area and stopped by The French Laundry for a photo shoot with my ring! :love:

I wasn't able to post some of the photos as it appears they are too large, so once I figure out how to post those, I will include more.

My ring is a HW inspired Micropave Halo with a cushion cut center stone.

The specs I know of are:

G color
VSI Clarity
2.11 Center
.72 carats total weight of diamonds in the setting
G color and VSI clarity diamonds throughtout the setting

Ring size is: 5.5

Thank you for letting me share. Happy New Year to everyone!!! :wavey:

DSC02474.JPG

DSC02656.JPG

DSC02505.JPG

DSC02477.JPG

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! I saw your post just before I published the new list, so I will go remove you right away!! :appl:

Your ring is gorgeous and the trip and proposal sound amazing! Congrats again!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, that sounds so romantic! How memorable (not like a proposal is NOT memorable...) but that sounds wonderful! Gorgeous ring!!! looks amazing on your hand :love: :love:

omc111

Rough_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement and on your gorgeous ring. California wine country is such a beautiful place for a proposal!

inflorescence

Shiny_Rock
Congrats :), Amazing proposal. :appl: Your ring is beautiful!

kdub79

Rough_Rock
Congratulations!!! How beautiful!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gorgeous hands and ring! Congrats! Your vacay sounded wonderful (dozens of wineries...swoon....hahaha). I love Cali!

cheers--Sharon

MisakiChan

Rough_Rock
Congrats, great ring and woow, such an amazing proposal! I wish you all the best with your fiance! :appl:

FuturePsyD

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all so much for your kind words!!!! I really appreciate it!! :bigsmile:

LIW is such a wonderful and supportive place, through the good times and bad!

Can't wait to read about all the future proposals!

Thanks again!!!!! :))

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful ring! Congrats on your engagement!

dandyandi

Rough_Rock
Oh *sighhhh* Sooooo beautiful!! You have really pretty hands, too! ::) Congratulations!

RebeccaMUA

Shiny_Rock
Congrats!!!! it's sooooo gorgeous! And the area you got engaged is amazing as well! Sounds like a fairytale engagement :D

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
congratulations!! I'm glad he proposed in the beginning instead of the end :) so you can spend as much time as possible in your engagement glory! (before the bombardment of family/friends/coworkers lol).

the ring is absolutely beautiful! I hope you show us more pictures! :D

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow- absolutely stunning :) Congrats!!!!

FuturePsyD

Shiny_Rock
Hi again! :wavey:

Thank you to everyone once again for your lovely words and compliments! I really appreciate your kindness! :)

GlitzandGlam2008

Rough_Rock
Hey Congratulations! I am pretty new to posting here on the site, as i usually scope the forums and drool over everyones GORGEOUS rings. My boyfriend and i have began our search for rings, when i saw your ring i was like OMG that is PERFECT. Looks EXACTLY like the HW ring. Who did you go with to get the replica done if you do not mind me asking? sorry to be nosy.. your ring is my perfect ring .. congrats and enjoy... thanks!
Christina

wakingdreams53

Brilliant_Rock
Christina, idk where OP got her ring, but Charmypoo has a phenomenal HW-inspired ring.

Read her tutorial here: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/cushion-101-my-experience-in-making-a-harry-winston-halo.183473/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/cushion-101-my-experience-in-making-a-harry-winston-halo.183473/[/URL]

Here's the ring: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/a-year-in-the-making-maytal-hannah-halo-erd-cushion.147719/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/a-year-in-the-making-maytal-hannah-halo-erd-cushion.147719/[/URL]

Hers was made by Maytal Hannah another great vendor is Victor Canera, but just search the Rocky Talky section for Harry Winston inspired rings and you'll get more information about the vendors.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results