shape
carat
color
clarity

Thanks for the help everybody! Tacori w/ 1.3C

enterusernamehere

Rough_Rock
I've never posted here, but I've used this site for the last six months for research. I ended with a GIA 1.3 F/VS1/ex/ex/ex stone with a tacori twenty five sixty five. I'd rather not type out the numerical version since my GF is obsessed and loves to google that number :lol:

With your help, and some practice, I went from not knowing anything about diamonds to being able to walk into a store with a loupe and comfortably knowing what I'm looking at

Thanks again everybody! I was originally planning on going with a knock off tacori, but I sure am happy I didn't. I'm dumbfounded by the detail on the setting!

Quick review of Tacori... I ordered December 7th, and the promised a date of January 9th, and it arrived on January 9th at my local store! It was really nice to be promised a date that held true. For size comparison, the setting is a size 5.5

I don't have the proper equipment to take pretty macro shots, hopefully these will do! As I'm sure most amateur jewelry photographs say the same thing, but the camera doesn't do the stone or setting justice!

r1.jpg

r2.jpg

r4.jpg

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats it is stunning!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I've always loved that tacori setting!! More pictures when you can!!

OCgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice!!!

stci

Ideal_Rock
So pretty and feminine! I love it!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!!! :love: And it's my size...I'll be glad to do some temporary hand shots for you!!!

SeattleSweetheart

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely beautiful! One of my favorite Tacori settings. Congratulations!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Marvellous!

cheers--Sharon

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it's stunning! I'm so glad PS was an asset to you and you were able to make a well informed purchase! ::)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results