shape
carat
color
clarity

1.72 VS2 I with medium Fl

janetjoan64

Shiny_Rock
Got my new stone and revamped setting today. per diamondseekers suggestion I got rid of the 6 prong and went for a 4 prong and set the diamond a tad lower. This really upgraded the whole look of the ring . I am FINALLY content with my diamond purchase and cant believe the difference in color in my previous I color and this one with medium fluorescence. this one faces up so nice and white. Please forgive the terrible pics. Check out the stone with a uv light on it- so cool. I really the fl of the stone.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
pics??

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so excited to see the pictures! It sounds beautiful.

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
I love your ring, and the four prong setting looks amazing :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!! It really does look great! :love: I also like the 4 prongs SO much better! :appl: I am so glad they were able to make the larger stone fit. That last picture shows that it really looks great in the setting, especially. And that blue is incredible! I was amazed how much whiter this stone was than the old one! Your setting really is gorgeous and I am glad you kept it! I hope you are pleased because it was so much fun going with you and getting the ring to be like you wanted!

janetjoan64

Shiny_Rock
Thanks I had fun as well. Are you getting the fl stone. Its such a neat feature. i cant wait to see it tomorrow in daylight. The item on Amazon is Pocket Size Fake ID Passport Counterfeit Money Checker sold by Zitrades You will love it. Keep me posted on the stone if you are getting it!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new ring is beautiful and I so prefer the four prongs! Enjoy!

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
It's stunning and looks amazing on you. :appl:

ETA: The blue looks so cool!

blueiris

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty ring, Janetjoan! It's great that you were able to reuse your old setting, too. Congratulations! :appl: :appl: :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I will let you know when I decide for sure! Thanks for the name of the light..that is quite a name!!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Janetjoan, I love your stone! It is beautiful in your gorgeous setting! Congratulations. I don't recall seeing your previous stone, (although sometimes after seeing so many, the old memory fails me!) but your new one is stunning. I would have never thought of the difference that blue fl makes but it is wonderful. Enjoy. I really love your whole setting!

Owies Nana

Shiny_Rock
Simply gorgeous!

And I am glad that you had such a great time shopping with DS! Your diamond choices are fabulous! :appl:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning setting! Love the blue pics!

renogirl

Shiny_Rock
That ring is gorgeous!!! Love that blue :love: :love: :love:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks beautiful!! I really like the 4 prongs and the stone is gorgeous - so glad you're happy with your ring now - congrats and enjoy!

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock
It turned out fabulous! Congrats! :appl:

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
It is so gorgeous and certainly look great on you

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
stunning!!! :love: :love:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am DYING for some pics outside in the sun!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful! Congratulations!!

janetjoan64

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone for your kind words. Ame I will post some outside pics just as soon as we get some sun around here!! I am so happy that I found PS. I ended up with a a sparkler because of this forum. Thanks everybody!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH! OH! OH! OH!!!!

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
That is SPECTACULAR! Looks like shopping with Diamondseeker is the way to go! Yay DS and JJ!!!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
Looks great!!! Congrats on the new change :) It looks stunning on your hand!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results