2.gif

dt_spinel_rings.jpg

SparklyRing

Shiny_Rock
Profile shot of mariedtiger''s natural topaz lush lotus

mariedtiger_topaz_lush.JPG

SparklyRing

Shiny_Rock
A shot of mariedtiger''s lush lotus with two lotus seeds.

mariedtiger_lush_seeds.JPG

SparklyRing

Shiny_Rock
Oops, here it is.

packrat_ring.jpg

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
New spinel ring from sally:
LINKY
IMG1003.jpg

And sally collection as of now:
IMG1016.jpg

IMG1043.jpg

SparklyRing

Shiny_Rock
I'm soooo close to joining the lotus club! Sally finished my setting two weeks before expected and shipped it two days ago. Now I have to wait a grueling 10-14 business days for it to arrive...AHHHHH. Then we have to go get it set before my e-ring can be done. In the meantime, here are some photos Sally sent.

The ring size is 2.5. I asked her to make the band a little wider because I had some concerns about wearing such a thin band on a daily basis, so she increased it to 1.6mm.

il_fullxfull.156309013.jpg

SparklyRing

Shiny_Rock
Here is another.

il_fullxfull.156308873.jpg

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
Sparklyring, That is gorgeous! It looks huge on your bitty 2.5 finger, nice coverage. I have looked at her settings and was concerned about the thinness of the band so it is very nice to see it with a little more substance. Lovely, congratulations! :appl:

SparklyRing

Shiny_Rock
Thank you, Decogirl! I was also concerned about the thinness of the band, but I sent Sally a message via Etsy and she suggested that the band be increased up to 1.6 or 1.7mm. She was very helpful and addressed all of my concerns. She also responds to messages very quickly (usually within a day or two). If you are interested in her settings, definitely send her a message and she will work with you. I highly recommend her! :)

wakingdreams53

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE the look of the Lotus, but I just thought it'd be really cool to revamp it a bit. Make it a little bit more "blingy"
You think this is possible?
Six-petaled lotus Three-stone with pedestal and shank melee. :love:

front view copy.jpg

side view copy.jpg

top view copy.jpg

auroralotus

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone,
After discussing our engagement last year, I decided that I really wanted a lotus engagement ring (my fiance is from South Asia and his name means "lotus"), and loved the different lotus designs I saw online but wanted something a little more "blingy..." I decided I wanted to do a custom design, and since I had found this thread and enjoyed it, I wanted to share my own ring. It's in white gold with a padparadscha sapphire, and diamonds in the setting. Hope you all love it as much as I do! It's by Laurie Sarah Designs, they put up with my zillion picky changes :) These are her photos of my ring which she sent to me when it was ready (my camera just doesn't do it justice). She describes the whole process in a nicer way on her blog:
**edited by moderator. Please read forum policies regarding links**

Ring1.jpg

Ring2.jpg

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely ring aurora!

If you get a chance do come by the Colored Stone forum with more photos and details! We have a few padparadscha enthusiasts over there, and we always enjoy a good story about a stone that is as tricky to source as the padparadschas are

ETA: I actually ordered a new lotus variation from Sally for my star sapphire reset. It's going to be a 18k rose gold lotus head but with Iolani style leaf-shaped supports instead of the usual scroll. I asked for the variation in order to use larger accent diamonds (1.8mm).

I also ordered a Merry Widow setting for a Welo Opal, and a custom tsavorite pendant.

Will post photos in like...5 weeks. Oy. The waiting is the worst!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's my new lotus with my 2.8ct star sapphire

file.jpg
file.jpg
file.jpg
file.jpg

and my Welo opal "merry widow" setting.
file.jpg
file.jpg
file.jpg

ariadne28

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone!

I'm a new poster and wanted to add my moonstone lotus ring from Sally. It's sterling silver with two tiny sapphire sidestones. I love it so much! My cell phone pics do not do it justice.

IMG_0189.jpg

IMG_0181.jpg

ksmom

Shiny_Rock
Hi All,

I'm a long time lurker, posting for the first time. Just wanted to share my Sally Lotus, it's a 1.8 ct RB, size 5. The band below it is a Beverly K ring, and the one on the bottom is my wedding band. =)

Thanks for looking!

photo-4.jpg

photo-3.jpg

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Nice to see this thread still active...and such beautiful additions to the PS lotus collection!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results