shape
carat
color
clarity

Show off your Trinity RIngs!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
MrsM » 12 Mar 2012 22:32

I have been wanting a Cartier trinity for a while now and when the ultra slim one came up on the Preloved forum in my size, I knew I had to get it. Just received it in the mail today (very smooth transaction BTW) and am now trying to figure out how best to wear it. I have a few photos of it paired with my thin stacking bands. Want to hear from people on what they think looks best: two bands + trinity, baguette/round + trinity, or string band + trinity. Chime in please...

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-cartier-trinity.173012/

mrsm.png

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
just had to post this trinity bracelet

megeve » 27 Dec 2011 03:34
Wow, DH has make a great big smile on my face!

Since I have a pave trinity ring for about 3 years, I had this bracelet on my wish list now for that long but didn't expect it to happen for awhile!

So without further ado........

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/cartier-trinity-bracelet-my-christmas-surprise.169889/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/cartier-trinity-bracelet-my-christmas-surprise.169889/[/URL]

megeve.png

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
star sparkle » 03 Nov 2011 19:50
A lovely PSer was unable to wear this beauty as much as she'd like, so enter me to create a win-win situation for both of us!! I'd been lusting after a rolling ring for quite some time, and coincidentally this opportunistic deal presented itself and here we are! I've been wearing it since Monday and I must say that I'm completely in love with it. It's a smidge too big for my ring fingers, so I've been wearing it on my middle fingers of either hand and it's just perfect.

I haven't had the chance to get it polished yet, and as the days go by I'm thinking I may not even bother. It looks lovely as is!

It's a tri-color Cartier trinity ring, French size 50 (IIRC), and the bands are each approx 3mm wide.

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/a-new-to-me-cartier-rolling-ring.167771/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/a-new-to-me-cartier-rolling-ring.167771/[/URL]

star.png

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Mine is also the ultra-thin Cartier, which looks thicker in these pics, for some reason. Mother's Day present from my husband and kids last year :bigsmile:

Newweddingset.jpg

Trinityringweddingset.jpg

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
RMFA » 11 Aug 2011 15:40

Hi everyone,

i thought I would share my 5th anniversary present with you all. I don't have many people in my life who appreciate this stuff as much as me....

we live in NYC and for our 5th anniversary my DH took me to the cartier store on Fifth ave. it was quite an experience that made the present that much more special.

so without further ado --- I present my cartier trinity band -- I tried on a bunch of different width -- but really loved the wide width version.

Thanks for letting me share!
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/5th-wedding-anniversary-present.164244/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/5th-wedding-anniversary-present.164244/[/URL]

rf.png

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow. I didn't know so many PSers had them - this is the definition of iconic design :love: :love: :love:

Some friends and I tried them on in-store last year and I remember being amazed that such a distinctive look could flatter so many different types of fingers - it isn't often that a piece with such specific detail is so universally wearable!

mrswahs

Shiny_Rock
I want one of the thin ones so badly! Beautiful :)

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
mrswahs said:
I want one of the thin ones so badly! Beautiful :)
I'm a fan of the thin ones myself

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks AmysBling for starting this thread - they are all so lovely to look at! My preference is the thin style as well... but all diamonds wouldn't be too shabby :naughty:

Love having the collection in one place. You are so good at great ideas for threads Amy!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Enerchi said:
Thanks AmysBling for starting this thread - they are all so lovely to look at! My preference is the thin style as well... but all diamonds wouldn't be too shabby :naughty:

Love having the collection in one place. You are so good at great ideas for threads Amy!
thanks!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
I love these rings, I didn't realise there were so many different styles. My favourite is the wide one, I love it just on it's own. Now I have another item to add to the growing wish list :naughty: I think Bliss has one too, with diamonds if I remember correctly. Not sure if it's Cartier, but it's adorable. Great thread AmysBling :wavey:

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
It's lovely to see all these trinity rings and I agree that look wonderful on everyone. Stacked, or alone, they are very flattering.
Mine isn't a cartier but a memoire... a birthday gift from my husband. IMG_memoire_0.jpg IMG_combo.jpg

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
siamese3 said:
It's lovely to see all these trinity rings and I agree that look wonderful on everyone. Stacked, or alone, they are very flattering.
Mine isn't a cartier but a memoire... a birthday gift from my husband. IMG_memoire_0.jpg IMG_combo.jpg

Lovely!!!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi!
Now that you have two Trinity rings.. wear them stacked with each other! I was in a Cartier boutique in Scottsdale Arizona last Christmas vacation and I saw the saleswoman wearing 2 rings stacked and I loved the look. I already had the thicker ring but needed a second one to complete the look. Found a skinny one on Ebay a few weeks later and the rest was history! :appl:
Oh gawd.. could my fingers look more like a skeletor costume for Halloween!!! :o

photo-42.jpg

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love them all and always wanted one. Question: are they usually rolling or are the soldered so as to stay in the same shape all the time? If they roll, don't they get scratched?

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They roll... e-e-e-ever so smoothly! I tried them on during a SF GTG once... all I could think was, how I NEEDED one of those rings to help keep me occupied during long boring meetings!

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
AprilBaby|1350142479|3284486 said:
Love them all and always wanted one. Question: are they usually rolling or are the soldered so as to stay in the same shape all the time? If they roll, don't they get scratched?

They do roll and I suppose they do get very slightly scratched, but no more than any other ring worn on a daily basis and it's really not noticeable!

As VRBeauty said, they are really nice to play with on your finger! Very soothing... :D

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is one more! It's an all white gold version. One ring is wider than the other two and is inscribed with "amour ore et trinity."
I think that means "love, gold and trinity." It was a limited edition made by Cartier for Christmas in the late 1990s. I wear it stacked with a thin ruby band. I bought this on Ebay as well.

photo-61.jpg

maconk

Rough_Rock
love to stack my trinity!

img_6572.jpg

VoldeNuit

Shiny_Rock
Here's mine, Size 50 (I'm usually a size 5-ish USA, depending on my weight). 2.9mm bands. I really like the thinner 1.5mm style & I sort of wish I'd waited and bought one of those. They look great!

rollingringhand.jpg

cartiertrinityring_collage.jpg

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
I've been longing after a Cartier trinity style ring for a very long time. However Cartier pricing has gone up twice since I've been admiring. So I've been trolling eBay and found one from Japan. It was $202, I don't remember the European size but I know it's equivilent to a 4.5 and it fits slightly bigger than my other 4.5 sizes rings. This makes for a charming mother's ring, I've got 3 kids and stacks nicely with my 5 stone band to represent my entire family. I love that it will work with any color metal in my jewelry box.

_2212.jpeg

_2213.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results