shape
carat
color
clarity

Show off your Trinity RIngs!

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm happy to say I've joined the Trinity club. :appl: I wanted one for a right hand ring as a stacker & found the classic width a little too wide. Eventually a 2mm one popped up on Ebay in a 53 & I lunged, not jumped, lunged at it because I rarely have seen the 2mm ones available in North America. What luck to find one in my size too, almost like finding a needle in a haystack. There's been a lot of talk in other threads about sizing, to go up 1 or down 3 or some other combination. I find the 2mm size 53 is true to size, a 6.25 (US). Even when I tried on the Classic, the 53 fit me well, a bit more snug than the 2mm one . If I had gone for the classic, I would have gone with 54 ( up 1 size) to accommodate summer swelling & those "hormonal" days. I recall Logan Sapphire mentioning in a past thread that her super skinny band was too skinny to appreciate the different colours of the individual bands, that they just blended into each other. I have to agree that the 2mm size is similar. I can see the difference but I'm also looking for it. My friends didn't initially notice there were 3 colours till I pointed it out to them. If the band was going to be a stand alone right hand ring, I would have gone for the Classic one. However, I LOVE LOVE LOVE my 2mm one. I have to stop playing with them, cause I'm scratching them up. :roll: The 2mm size isn't available in N.America anymore so I was tempted to have my cousins son bring me one from the UK when he came for Christmas. Glad I found one before I had to pay full retail. :lol: As for the Cartier inscription, honestly, its so tiny that in way shape or form is it intrusive or in your face. I know some don't like logos but for a band of this size, you literally have to have it up against your eyeball to see it. Well..to my middle aged eyes anyways. LOL The band spins too so it's not always visible.

Here are a few pics on my left hand. I know when I was looking for pics, there weren't many 2mm to check out. I would NOT hesitate to use this as a wedding band. I definitely think that the 3 simple bands give it a definite classy edge to just 1 simple band (my opinion anyway..LOL). I had asked David Klass for a quote, which was quite reasonable if someone wants to go that route.
*** I apologize in advance if any of my pics are too big or that my old hands are dry & wrinkly :nono: **

TR-4_zps5j53mrrl.jpg

TR-2_zpsvomfzkc1.jpg

TR-5_zpsaehrg0mx.jpg

TR-1_zpsyku0ils5.jpg

Judy

FinleysMom

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Love them!

FM

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I so need one of these. Good to know about the sizing. Do they fit AND spin or do they fit snug? I think I'd want to twirl them, but not have them fall off. And the 2mm? Is that the one that is technically 1.6mm (currently at cartier.com for USD800)? Or is there a 2mm? So hard to gauge. Ant the nearest boutique to me is Chicago. An 8 hour drive. :(sad

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I so need one of these. Good to know about the sizing. Do they fit AND spin or do they fit snug? I think I'd want to twirl them, but not have them fall off. And the 2mm? Is that the one that is technically 1.6mm (currently at cartier.com for USD800)? Or is there a 2mm? So hard to gauge. Ant the nearest boutique to me is Chicago. An 8 hour drive. :(sad

Ringo, that’s why I bought a $14 stainless steel one off Amazon, just to play. I am heading on vacation with my mom and sister in May (Scottsdale), so I will head to Cartier out there if I’m still obsessed. Until then, I’m saving my pennies! :Up_to_something: (Knock-off pictured with my antique Birks platinum band). 4D11DB92-6F82-4B6D-B020-32923075C711.jpeg

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh those look nice @KristinTech. That's about the width I am drooling over. Did you order your regular size? Or bigger/smaller?

Nice nails, too:kiss2:

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
KristinTech, any chance you still know which ring you bought off amazon?
Yours looks exactly like the size I want and would love to give it a try, too.

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh those look nice @KristinTech. That's about the width I am drooling over. Did you order your regular size? Or bigger/smaller?

Nice nails, too:kiss2:
I ordered for my right hand, which is a half size up from my left hand, @ringo865 ... I would order the real deal from Cartier for my right hand and would be able to stack on my left. :) Thanks about the nails— OPI Dutch Tulips!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

When you see people post 2mm it’s because they have an older version that Cartier use to make. They no longer carry that size.

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh you mean mus de cartier versus trinity de cartier? I was wondering what was up with all the differences. Thanks!!

scarsmum

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
F83A8A64-6A3C-4E1B-B4BD-463CB1C2C250.jpeg Here’s my xs trinity. Terrible pic though. I have really short fingers so although I have the regular small trinity I tend to wear this one.

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@KristinTech I did try on the classic, small and xs styles at the Cartier boutique after a lot of online research! I think you have to try them on to really visualize how the different trinity styles look on your hand.
@AllThingsSparkling it's the small size. I have short stubby fingers so the ring looks bigger, lol! :lol:

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
E0AAF1E3-F16F-4597-883A-169B4CF9E9C9.jpeg
Knock-off in the small size that I got off Amazon. :) on the train with hubby for a 36-hour date! :razz:

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Knock-off in the small size that I got off Amazon. :) on the train with hubby for a 36-hour date! :razz:

This is the next size up... my previous pic was of the XS size... I think I much prefer this larger width!

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh boy! I think I know what my next ring will be. Thanks to @KristenTech I got a stainless ring, and what fun I've had playing with it. I really like it with my solitsire, especially, 20180103_121021.jpg 20180103_120900.jpg 20180103_121423.jpg 20180103_120924.jpg

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, those pictures, when enlarged don't make my rings look good. They look nicer in person!

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, those pictures, when enlarged don't make my rings look good. They look nicer in person!

I think they look great! They are regular-sized pics on my screen. It really is such a fun ring to play with. I’m thinking I’ll visit a Cartier boutique sooner rather than later! :kiss2:

petite_singe

Shiny_Rock
B8BB0535-AD9D-4E09-A4EA-C9774C7DCBD5.jpeg 383B472F-FAD9-46BF-952A-AEC29F7EB5CE.jpeg

Hello everyone,

I’ve proudly joined the Cartier trinity club as of yesterday. :lol:Mine is a vintage “les must des Cartier” XS 51, L. It came all the way from Japan (big whooping 1/4 price paid to custom import tax :eek2: but still a good deal in my mind). The thing is I love it so much I haven’t taken it off since. I also find the XS bandwidth goes better when stacking with other eternity or e-rings. The other wider width trinities are too big and distracting as a stacking ring but looks better stand alone imho. So glad I pulled the trigger, it’s worth every penny and I will get so much wear out of it. :geek2::love:

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I've just realized, I've never posted my ring here. I already have it for 5 years, but I don't wear it as often, as I should. Unfortunately I can't stack it really well, because I have bought it to wear it as a stand alone ring on my right hand. I've realized just recently, how well you can stack them, if they are narrow enougth, so I still try.
8E303C77-BC1B-4332-B2F1-07941206600B.jpeg 996CC512-2064-48CB-9357-E3569F3EF63E.jpeg

I'm looking for the XS one, or I may just buy a dupe from Etsy.

chappy

Shiny_Rock
Premium
This is how I'm stacking mine now:

F8hAsxw.jpg

79nCBA6.jpg

Stacking with just the wedding band alone is a bit blah, and adding another ring between started choking my finger! This super-delicate butterfly ring (recent birthday gift) is the perfect remedy, adding a point of interest without taking up too much finger estate. :D

This version has the Cartier logo on the inside only. Not a big fan of logos on the outside, it's a shame they stopped producing these. Either way, these are so fun to play with! When DH holds my hands he'll often start playing with it unwittingly hahaha

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring stack and wrist stack @chappy :razz:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is how I'm stacking mine now:

F8hAsxw.jpg

79nCBA6.jpg

Stacking with just the wedding band alone is a bit blah, and adding another ring between started choking my finger! This super-delicate butterfly ring (recent birthday gift) is the perfect remedy, adding a point of interest without taking up too much finger estate. :D

This version has the Cartier logo on the inside only. Not a big fan of logos on the outside, it's a shame they stopped producing these. Either way, these are so fun to play with! When DH holds my hands he'll often start playing with it unwittingly hahaha

Gosh, I love this. Elegant and sophisticated with a playful twist. Yes!:love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy birthday gift to myself :) IMG_20180314_120944.jpg

Just lovely! Happy birthday! And the gifts we buy for ourselves often are the best gifts because we know what we like.:love:

xjsbellamias13

Shiny_Rock

I know this is a bit old now, but do you by any chance have the link to this size of the rolling ring from Amazon? Thank you !

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results