shape
carat
color
clarity

Memoire tri-color

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Finally got my Memoire tri-color band. It is 2mm in width and is 18K. So far I just love it. It feels so smooth and has a pretty good weight to it. I really love the rose gold.

memtri1.jpg

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Here is a close up...

memtri2.jpg

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
And spaced out on my hand....

memtri3.jpg

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
I really like that, and I''m not usually a fan of those types of bands! Very pretty!

*M*

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
truly gorgeous, I love those rings! I am glad I got one finally after wanting one for so long...

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you. It is a size 5.5 and it seems a tad too large. I wonder if they are suppose to fit a little loose. I mean I can roll it off kinda easy, but when I shake my hands it doesn''t come flying off. Should I go down in size? For those who have rolling rings, are they snug or loose?

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
When I received my ring from SP, I called Cartier with some questions on sizing. The ring is supposed to stay together, once it rolls past the knuckle. They recommend a snug fit. The ring doesn't separate on my finger, but doesn't feel too tight either. If it's separating on your finger, you may want to go down in size. Can you contact Memoire and ask about the sizing/fit of these rings? HTH.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful tricolor band. Just love it.

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Risingsun, actually it doesn''t seperate on my finger. I just did that so you can see each color of the band. It rolls off fairly easy. I will see if I can go down in size.

Thank you firegoddess. I remeber they used to have a lot of tri color pieces around. Now you really don''t see too much of it. I really like the 2mm width. I think 3mm might be too thick for me. Any thoughts about if I should get it thicker?

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s how they sit on my finger.....

memtri4.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! How do their prices compare to Cartier?

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
Did you order it blind or did you try them on before buying? They come in 3 widths - 2mm, 2.5mm and 3 is that right? I'm thinking like you 3 might be too wide but I wonder how the 2.5 looks... Yours does look nice on your finger though.
1.gif

2mm size 7- $350
3mm size 7- $450 Bill Barnes

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow Gothgirl that is beautiful
30.gif
Looks great on you!

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
I had called memoire to see if they can make it in a quater size. They can, but then it won''t be returnable. They say to size it like any other ring. So I am going to get it resized. I really love this ring.

Thanks all.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I'm glad you love your ring...I love mine, too
30.gif
Having it sized seems to be the way to go. I think mine is 3mm, which I like for me. It can be tricky doing this type of ring, sight unseen
2.gif
My not so local Cartier said they have to order all of their Trinities, as they only have a few in stock. A lot of PSers have bought them right from the store. I wonder where they live
33.gif

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Risingsun, has your hubby played with it anymore? Maybe he should get his own. Then it''ll be the two of you, sitting on the couch, playing with each others ring.
41.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/24/2007 8:57:56 PM
Author: Gothgrrl
Risingsun, has your hubby played with it anymore? Maybe he should get his own. Then it''ll be the two of you, sitting on the couch, playing with each others ring.
41.gif
No, he hasn''t LOL. He''s not really a jewelry person, for himself. I want to put a surprise diamond in his wedding band and he''s acutuallly considering it!!

weegem

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Gothgrrl that ring is lovely! Looks perfect on your finger :)

Date: 4/24/2007 10:04:23 PM
Author: risingsun

Date: 4/24/2007 8:57:56 PM
Risingsun, has your hubby played with it anymore? Maybe he should get his own. Then it'll be the two of you, sitting on the couch, playing with each others ring.
41.gif
No, he hasn't LOL. He's not really a jewelry person, for himself. I want to put a surprise diamond in his wedding band and he's acutuallly considering it!!
Risingsun, my husband's the same way! He's worked all angles of the building industry for 20 years, very no nonsense. I'm getting new wedding bands made for our 9th anni and I was going to have a 3 pointer diamond set on the inside as a surprise. Of course when I caved and told him, he said I could go ahead and put it on the outside of the band. I was shocked! lol

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Risingsun and weegem...I think women who love PS will eventually corrupt their husbands in some way. My hubby isn''t a jewelry type at all. But occasionally when I''m here, he will look and make some coments. If I remember right....I was looking at harreits ring and he said....wow, now that big. Do you like it? " Of course." Now is hers got the swooping prongs? HUH???? Swooping prongs..? I think he''s starting to pay attention to what I like and don''t like. Don''t know if that is good thing ot bad thing.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/25/2007 3:34:41 PM
Risingsun and weegem...I think women who love PS will eventually corrupt their husbands in some way. My hubby isn''t a jewelry type at all. But occasionally when I''m here, he will look and make some coments. If I remember right....I was looking at harreits ring and he said....wow, now that big. Do you like it? '' Of course.'' Now is hers got the swooping prongs? HUH???? Swooping prongs..? I think he''s starting to pay attention to what I like and don''t like. Don''t know if that is good thing ot bad thing.
LOL I say let''s the corrupt them
3.gif
It''s good for them to appreciate the finer things in life
2.gif

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
I love rolling rings. They are so elegant! Enjoy!

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Rising sun...let''s corrupt our men.....LOL

Thanks lumpkin. I have a teeny tiny tri-color ring that I bought at the arts and wine festival. The yellow band broke. I want to go back and get another one. It is a no name place that sells toe-rings. Yeah, wear rings on my toes too!
41.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results