shape
carat
color
clarity

Cartier "Trinity" ring with halo engagement ring

turboflgrl

Shiny_Rock
Hey everyone! Well, I recently got married in February and my wedding gift from DH was the Cartier "Trinity" ring that I have loved from afar for quite a while. It's the one with the thinnest bands (1.5mm). I didn't want to hijack the other thread with my ring pictures so I figured this would be a better place. I never thought to use the Trinity as a wedding band but I was shocked at how great it looks with a halo ring (or at least I think it does..ha!)

First, my engagement ring:

Size: 5.5

0.57ct center stone, J color, VS2 clarity (purchased through GOG). Setting from a local vendor - looks very similar to Beaudry. PT900, pink diamonds in 18kt rose gold halo and sides. I forget the tcw of the setting but I remember it being over .50ct.

**Photo looks dull and doesn't do the ring justice in my opinion, but I don't have the greatest camera skills either. :))

iuowieojrlaskdfjlkasdjfowe.jpg

turboflgrl

Shiny_Rock
With my Trinity!!!

Trinity Size: 5.75

oiawiefoasijdlfkasldfjklasdklfj.jpg

turboflgrl

Shiny_Rock
Side view of ring with Trinity.

poiwerpoaskfasdjflaskdfjlaksdf.jpg

turboflgrl

Shiny_Rock
My actual wedding set:

Diamond band: Whiteflash "Danielle" 3/4 bezel band in PT950

Spacer: Heart of Water Jewels (Etsy) in 18kt rose gold

I'll post MUCH better photos once I get my wedding photos :bigsmile:

lkjsdlfkjasldkfjoaiwefoijwlfkajsldkfjlasdf.jpg

yiska

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! What a lovely collection you have :appl:
Those thin rolling rings are stunning and I love your heart of water rose gold ring (had my eyes on that one too!)

mrswahs

Shiny_Rock
Wow wow wow I love this set!

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, I love everything about your set, from the pick diamond halo to the cartier trinity ring to the w-band and even your spacer is awesome!! I will need a spacer too...I just assumed I would buy a plain thin band but I love that your spacer has some detail!!! And I have always LOVED LOVED LOVED rose gold!!!! Perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:
Sometimes I wish that I had used more than 1 color gold on my e-ring. I so adore the rich yellow and pretty pink. That is why I want the Cartier ring so badly. Love it! :love:

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
wow they look beautiful together.

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!!! I love your mixture Golds!!! The gold bands with the ER are Beautifull! Very Pretty combination!!!! :appl: :appl:

nicolita

Rough_Rock
I love all of your rings! Gorgeous.

mayerling

Ideal_Rock
Looks great!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
it a fantastic looking set! I love that its not too traditional but it works! congrats :appl:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the Cartier with the halo! You are lucky to have so many beautiful options!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Excellent choices! I love my Trinity and wear it alone all the time--do you?

cheers--Sharon

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh, what a lovely collection of rings you have!! And they all work so beautifully together. I love how the trinity looks with your ering (which is gorgeous btw!) Everything looks so pretty, enjoy them all... and married life too!

rubyprincess

Shiny_Rock
Spectacular across the board - wow!!!! :love:

vanderaf

Shiny_Rock
It looks fantastic with your ring!

jjc

Brilliant_Rock
I absolutely adore both of your sets! Your rolling ring fits in like a dream :love: Congrats!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring definitely looks like Beaudry! Just beautiful! :love: And I just love all your bands! I've wanted a Trinity ring for the longest time to wear when I don't want to wear my diamonds, and the thin ones are just beautiful! I also adore the Etsy band! Now to add to my wishlist!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
All of your rings are gorgeous and how fun you can mix and match them whenenver you want. Enjoy!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!! I love your e-ring!

turboflgrl

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone! I was super excited when I saw how great the Trinity fit in. I normally wear it on my right ring finger daily. It's super comfortable and is substantial enough to be by itself. That said, I'm thinking about adding a thin diamond band to my right hand to wear with it. Something to give it some extra character - really I just want more diamonds. :naughty:

And for those interested in the Etsy band, I had a wonderful experience and I recommend them wholeheartedly!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
oh wow I think the cartier looks great with your ering!!

also I am in love with your spacer band...might have to check into that :)

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I too really like the trinity ring with your ering - it compliments it very nicely!

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
The Trinity ring is a perfect match for your e-ring. Very stunning! I also like the other two bands. You have a lot of toys to play with!

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
I love the mixture of metals you have. The rose gold and white gold/platinum compliment each other so perfectly!

BoulderGal

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness how incredibly GORGEOUS! :appl: :appl: :appl:

I love all your combinations, and the trinity really goes really well with your e-ring!

Because I have serious genuine cartier trinity ring lust, can I ask you a question? When you wear your trinity on your right hand, does it really have enough presence to stand alone? I'm pondering one as a long term weight loss goal (almost halfway there!) and was wondering how the thin one looks alone, as opposed to the next size (3mm?)

OK, enough about me--Can you show us some more pictures, especially of your twisted rose gold band?

Enjoy mixing and matching!
BoulderGal

turboflgrl

Shiny_Rock
Hey BoulderGal =)

I'll take some pics tomorrow evening of the Trinity on my right ring finger and you can see what you think.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results