shape
carat
color
clarity

A new-to-me Cartier rolling ring

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
A lovely PSer was unable to wear this beauty as much as she'd like, so enter me to create a win-win situation for both of us!! I'd been lusting after a rolling ring for quite some time, and coincidentally this opportunistic deal presented itself and here we are! I've been wearing it since Monday and I must say that I'm completely in love with it. :love: It's a smidge too big for my ring fingers, so I've been wearing it on my middle fingers of either hand and it's just perfect.

I haven't had the chance to get it polished yet, and as the days go by I'm thinking I may not even bother. It looks lovely as is!

It's a tri-color Cartier trinity ring, French size 50 (IIRC), and the bands are each approx 3mm wide.

crr1.jpg

crr2.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks beautiful on your hand - so glad this deal worked out so well for you - congrats!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
The last few. I decided to try stacking it with my eternity band, but I'm not quite sure if it works. I think I like it.

Thanks for looking! :wavey:

crr7.jpg

crr8.jpg

crr9.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like it with the eternity band as well!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it with the eternity band! A Cartier rolling ring is on my wish list! :love: :love: :love:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

You have very beautiful hands/fingers. Oh my.

And your Cartier ring suits them perfectly! Oh oh my. :love:

cheers--Sharon

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh, I absolutely love it!!! :love: and it looks fantastic with the eternity band!

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
lucky you, certainly very pretty on you~

CrisM

Shiny_Rock
Classic

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks MissGotRocks, AprilBaby, canuk-gal, junebug17, mitsui4, and CrisM!! I've been surprised by how comfortable it is to wear; I was expecting it to feel bulky and thick between my fingers because it's a much chunkier piece than I'm used to wearing, but I haven't experienced that at all! Thanks again! :wavey:

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
canuk-gal|1320369797|3053575 said:
HA! Thanks for saying this, Sharon. I was feeling like a hand perv. The ring is nice too -- ha!

OCgirl

Brilliant_Rock
HI:

And your Cartier ring suits them perfectly! Oh oh my. :love:

cheers--Sharon

+1

Looks great with the diamond eternity band. Very unique look.
Love your nail color too. Care to share the color? :naughty:

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Lol, deco, no worries about sounding like a hand perv! I think my hands are seriously my best feature and I get comments on them all the time. :wavey: Thanks!

OCgirl- Thank you! The nail color is Essie "adore-a-ball." Two coats. :bigsmile:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
decodelighted|1320431405|3054031 said:
HA! Thanks for saying this, Sharon. I was feeling like a hand perv. The ring is nice too -- ha!

HI:

hheheeehheee pretty funny Deco--between you and Miss Debby stating she was "licking the screen" over in colored stones, I don't think I've read anything as funny here in a while...

cheers--Sharon

Frenchcut

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! It looks lovely on your hand :love:

I've had mine for almost 5 years and still wear it very often...it must be my favorite ring with my e-ring. Very classy, you'll never grow tired of it.

chemgirl

Ideal_Rock
So classic, it looks gorgeous on your hand.

I've been wearing mine every day for 2 years now and it is holding up really well. I've never thought of pairing it with an eternity band, but I like the look! Great idea!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great ring! those are my favorite rings to wear on the middle finger :appl:

OCgirl

Brilliant_Rock
star sparkle|1320442444|3054178 said:
Lol, deco, no worries about sounding like a hand perv! I think my hands are seriously my best feature and I get comments on them all the time. :wavey: Thanks!

OCgirl- Thank you! The nail color is Essie "adore-a-ball." Two coats. :bigsmile:

This is officially on my shopping list. I am a big Essie fan too ;-)

BoulderGal

Brilliant_Rock
Oooooo.....very pretty! It looks wonderful on you, and your hands are amazingly beautiful!!!
That ring's on my "someday eventually I will buy" list ;-)

Maybe another PSer wants to part with theirs? ;-)

Congratulations!
BoulderGal

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
canuk-gal|1320444118|3054193 said:
decodelighted|1320431405|3054031 said:

HI:

hheheeehheee pretty funny Deco--between you and Miss Debby stating she was "licking the screen" over in colored stones, I don't think I've read anything as funny here in a while...

cheers--Sharon

Ha-I've actually told star sparkle on more than one occasion that her hands are gorgeous! :naughty:

It looks fantastic on you-wear it in good health! :appl:

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Frenchcut - Thank you! I've worn it everyday so far since I got it last week and am nowhere near close to getting tired of it, and I definitely foresee loving it for years to come.

chemgirl - You for sure need to try it out with an eternity band! Thanks!

D&T - You're right, it's PERFECT for the middle finger!

BoulderGal - Thanks! I feel extremely lucky that this opportunity presented itself when it did. I couldn't be happier with it, and I hope you're able to get one too!

thing2 - Thanks so much, friend! Couldn't have done it without ya. :Up_to_something:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results