shape
carat
color
clarity

New Trinity ring

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
For Mother's Day, DH and the kids got me a Cartier Trinity ring. It's very, very tiny- so much that I didn't know if I liked it at first. I've been wearing it as my wedding ring, though it was purchased for my right hand.

Weddingset1.jpg

Trinityringweddingset.jpg

Newweddingset.jpg

Trin ring.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I love it--I think I prefer your thinner one to my thicker style; But are they not elegant?? :love:

cheers--Sharon

yiska

Shiny_Rock
Wow! I love the thinner version it's beautiful! So elegant and classic :love:

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh I'm so glad you posted pictures I've been thinking about getting the thin version too. My thoughts were just like Canuk-gal and Yiska in that it looks so elegant on your hand, especially paired with your 3 stone. Great Mom's day present!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks just beautiful on your hand - I love it with your three stone ring!!

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Very pretty on you! Your three stone is beautiful. Nice combination!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
canuk-gal|1306513052|2931728 said:
HI:

I love it--I think I prefer your thinner one to my thicker style; But are they not elegant?? :love:

cheers--Sharon

Ditto Sharon-I love this thinner version! It's gorgeous and looks great with your e-ring! Do you know how wide each of the bands are?

bethprov

Shiny_Rock
Really pretty! I like the thin and thick versions but, if you want to wear it with your three stone I think the thin one is perfect because it will look lovely with it or by itself! The thick one might be a little too much if wear it as a wedding ring, no?

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
thing2of2|1306531870|2931969 said:
canuk-gal|1306513052|2931728 said:
HI:

cheers--Sharon

Ditto Sharon-I love this thinner version! It's gorgeous and looks great with your e-ring! Do you know how wide each of the bands are?

Thanks, all! I think the bands are 1.5mm each, so very slim.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it, LS! It's beautiful. I was just looking at Cartier's site, and I think I also prefer the 1.5 mm bands vs. the med. (2.9 mm) and the large (4 mm) ones. I'd love to see real life pics of the larger sizes, just out of curiosity.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do like the thin ones, too! Very pretty! 2.9mm seems wide when you think of wearing 3 of them!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1306539671|2932054 said:
I do like the thin ones, too! Very pretty! 2.9mm seems wide when you think of wearing 3 of them!

Good point, DS.

LS -- I keep coming back to this thread to look at your rolling ring. I've now put it on my wish list.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
So pretty Logan.

And I love your e-ring, it is proportioned so well! makes me want a three stone :Up_to_something:

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
love it :love: such a classic design, and i love the thin bands! its on my wishlist :bigsmile:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I think that it's lovely! And how nice that your hubby purchased it for you (my DH would be too scared to purchase jewelry for me)!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it on your pretty hand, it's so delicate and feminine.

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Just thought that I would update this thread after several months of wearing this ring. I hate to say it, but it's kind of too thin. I think it would be great if it was all one color but the problem with the tri-color one is that the bands are so slim, the colors blend together and it's hard to see any difference in color. As my sister put it, it has a tarnished coppery color to the casual eye. I still love it, but wish they made a width in btwn this one and the next one up.

BoulderGal

Brilliant_Rock
Logan,

That's not good that you think it's too thin. In the photos, your fingers appear to be rather long (I'm speaking from jealousy--mine are short and puffy, even after almost 50 pounds lost!), do you think that has something to do with it?

I think it looks nice and elegant, particularly with your three stone. Are you going to get a larger one?

BG

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
I really love the thin think trintiy ring!! I like it thin and dainty :naughty:

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
I think it looks fabulous! I used to not be a fan of trinity rings, but now I'm absolutely loving them and wanting one for myself. Sorry you aren't happy with it, but IMO it looks amazing on you!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
love it :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results