color
clarity

Show me your Tiffany!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Price hike hit.

1642138252067.png

This was $7900 pre-hike. That's a 12% increase. Scrubbing this OFF my list!!

They've lost their marbles.

:shock:

Not exactly sure when this second 2022 price hike happened but as of today…

25BBA633-E295-4B3C-B5A4-142695B552BF.jpeg

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock
I visited a local Tiffany yesterday. I wanted to see and try on some of the Hardware bracelets.
The SA was very professional, and I ended up trying on so many different pieces.

What surprised me is how much I liked the Knot collection. To me, it looks so much nicer on than in the showcase. I tried on the double row bracelet and ring. They are very substantial and solid- It would be nice if they sold this line in WG.

My husband said it reminded him of barbed wire :)

I took a few quick pics:

IMG_1191.jpg IMG_1203.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I visited a local Tiffany yesterday. I wanted to see and try on some of the Hardware bracelets.
The SA was very professional, and I ended up trying on so many different pieces.

What surprised me is how much I liked the Knot collection. To me, it looks so much nicer on than in the showcase. I tried on the double row bracelet and ring. They are very substantial and solid- It would be nice if they sold this line in WG.

I took a few quick pics:

How do men know exactly what not to say? Mine told me he thinks my my yellow pearl studs look like “tumour growths on my ear”. :rolleyes::lol:

What HW pieces were you thinking about? And what did you think of them in person?

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock
How do men know exactly what not to say? Mine told me he thinks my my yellow pearl studs look like “tumour growths on my ear”. :rolleyes::lol:

What HW pieces were you thinking about? And what did you think of them in person?

I am looking to add a bracelet - I tried on the three sizes.
The small is so tiny that the links aren't really visible, the medium size would work as a stacking piece. I feel that the large size is a stand-alone piece.

I was hoping to really love the bracelet. The medium sized looked "okay" with my Cartier pieces - but didn't really compliment them. The large size was overpowering as a stacking piece.
My preference is to purchase another WG bracelet, but if the Hardware looked amazing, I would have purchased YG. I personally don't feel that the Hardware bracelet is worthy of the price Tiffany is charging.

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock

I took a few quick pics:

This is the bangle I like! My husband also said it looks like barbed wire- he liked that! I show him things and he tends to like the items that look a little more solid and edgy, like the JUC :kiss2:

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock

I took a few quick pics:

I tried this bracelet on too and agree, it looks really awesome in person, pictures don't do it justice. Its on my wish list, I just wish it didn't cost so much! It does feel really solid in person, I like the clasp/locking mechanism -- smooth and easy to operate but also secure feeling.

Do you think you'll buy it? It looks lovely with your stack.

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock
I tried this bracelet on too and agree, it looks really awesome in person, pictures don't do it justice. Its on my wish list, I just wish it didn't cost so much! It does feel really solid in person, I like the clasp/locking mechanism -- smooth and easy to operate but also secure feeling.

Do you think you'll buy it? It looks lovely with your stack.

I was also impressed with the clasp mechanism.

I'm really wanting a WG bangle style bracelet - vs the YG. If it was WG, I would likely purchase. I liked the contrast of style, but still fit the "theme" of my left wrist bracelets.

I tried on the "T" bracelets, Atlas, Victoria, Hardware- pretty much all the Tiffany styles- but the Knot was by far the nicest looking on my wrist.

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock

I'm really wanting a WG bangle style bracelet - vs the YG. If it was WG, I would likely purchase. I liked the contrast of style, but still fit the "theme" of my left wrist bracelets.

I tried on the "T" bracelets, Atlas, Victoria, Hardware- pretty much all the Tiffany styles- but the Knot was by far the nicest looking on my wrist.

I would have sworn I recently saw a post in a tiffany social media group that the knot collection is coming in white gold later this year

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock
I would have sworn I recently saw a post in a tiffany social media group that the knot collection is coming in white gold later this year

That would be great! I'd love to see more WG pieces from Tiffany, VCA and Cartier.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock

I totally understand!

I tried the bracelet on in RG too, but the RG didn't "pop" against my skin tone. Well, maybe you'll get your WG wishes soon -- sounds like its coming next year!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am looking to add a bracelet - I tried on the three sizes.
The small is so tiny that the links aren't really visible, the medium size would work as a stacking piece. I feel that the large size is a stand-alone piece.

I was hoping to really love the bracelet. The medium sized looked "okay" with my Cartier pieces - but didn't really compliment them. The large size was overpowering as a stacking piece.
My preference is to purchase another WG bracelet, but if the Hardware looked amazing, I would have purchased YG. I personally don't feel that the Hardware bracelet is worthy of the price Tiffany is charging.

The large is a statement piece, for sure. And I'm with you on the smallest - the links are so small that it looks like a regular chain from a distance. I'm sorry the medium didn't work out for you! Seems like that's the size most Cartier bangle owners (the ones who add HW to their arm stacks) gravitate toward, for sure. But yeah. Those pieces are a very very specific "style". I get it. I still want the jumbo bracelet to stack with my etoile. But that's not happening, not the way price has gone up. Maybe I'll get the silver jumbo at some point though.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A little something for me today - 3mm plain band in rose gold. No story for this one, quite personal, just adding some pics to the thread ::)

FIN_2.png

- - - - - - - - - -

FIN_3.png

- - - - - - - - - -

FIN_1.png

- - - - - - - - - -

FIN_4.png

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A little something for me today - 3mm plain band in rose gold. No story for this one, quite personal, just adding some pics to the thread ::)

FIN_2.png

- - - - - - - - - -

FIN_3.png

- - - - - - - - - -

FIN_1.png

- - - - - - - - - -

FIN_4.png

I love this. There's nothing more classic than a plain band & the rosie is perfect on your skin :kiss2: I got a plain yellow Lucida band for my 10th anniversary for my RH & i rarely remove it.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this. There's nothing more classic than a plain band & the rosie is perfect on your skin :kiss2: I got a plain yellow Lucida band for my 10th anniversary for my RH & i rarely remove it.

Totally agree :love: And thank you ::) I know that for many women a fancier piece of jewellery might feel more special - but for lots of *us*, well, recognizing that we'll likely have strong preferences, and holding back, choosing something plain and versatile can be so much more meaningful ❤️

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just adore this @yssie. Out of my entire jewellery collection, diamond pieces included, my absolute favourite piece is my 3mm domed RG wedding band. Yours is absolute perfection, and I love the added pedigree that comes with Tiffany pieces! Love love LOVE :kiss2:

FIN_2.png

- - - - - - - - - -

FIN_3.png

- - - - - - - - - -

FIN_1.png

- - - - - - - - - -

FIN_4.png

rose gold wedding band.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock

FIN_2.png

- - - - - - - - - -

FIN_3.png

- - - - - - - - - -

FIN_1.png

- - - - - - - - - -

FIN_4.png

Simply perfection.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
For anyone who has purchased pre-owned tiffany pieces: would you always resize at tiffany, even if it costs extra vs resizing locally?

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
For anyone who has purchased pre-owned tiffany pieces: would you always resize at tiffany, even if it costs extra vs resizing locally?

Yes, I would resize at Tiffany. If you have work done by a local jeweler and they can tell that the modification was not done at Tiffany’s they can decline future service on the item. If it were very low cost, maybe, but my resizing fees at Tiffany have been reasonable.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results