shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Tiffany!

VeryUndecided

Shiny_Rock
The previous photos showed my sapphire ring on a sunny day. Here are a couple on a super gloomy, grey and cloudy day. I took them outside under some trees (it was starting to rain actually).

I am not sure how it appears on your screens but it is a very, very pretty shade of blue IRL. Now, about the earrings...;-) :D ;-)

View attachment 866984

View attachment 866985

View attachment 866986

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
FF4DCB98-2E6C-4AB8-9D0A-D9DB0BCDE634.jpeg

Merry Tiff-mas!

I loved Dorothea’s cuff so much I picked out a preloved one for myself! I checked off my bling list “one rose gold bracelet” and love it!

my husband surprised me with the Pearl pendant from the Cat Island collection. It’s very pretty and comes on a longer 24 inch chain. It was very sweet- we lost my sweet, elderly kitty this year and I took it very hard and he picked it to commemorate her.

Hope everyone has a safe, healthy, happy and sparkly holiday!!

I'm so sorry you recently lost your cat. :( Beautiful way to keep her memory close to your heart.

Yay for your bangle! We're infinity twins!!

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am not sure how it appears on your screens but it is a very, very pretty shade of blue IRL. Now, about the earrings...;-) :D ;-)

Screenshot 2021-12-26 at 17.40.24.png

I don't know -- on my screen it's kind of gray and included. Anyone else seeing that...?

:P2

No, that is amazing on any screen! I could desaturate it by half and it would still be amazing. Gorgeous outline, cut, hue, saturation -- you name it. Perfectly-sized side stones and geometry. Looks perfect in every way. Enjoy!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
FF4DCB98-2E6C-4AB8-9D0A-D9DB0BCDE634.jpeg

Merry Tiff-mas!

I loved Dorothea’s cuff so much I picked out a preloved one for myself! I checked off my bling list “one rose gold bracelet” and love it!

my husband surprised me with the Pearl pendant from the Cat Island collection. It’s very pretty and comes on a longer 24 inch chain. It was very sweet- we lost my sweet, elderly kitty this year and I took it very hard and he picked it to commemorate her.

Hope everyone has a safe, healthy, happy and sparkly holiday!!

LOVE your new pieces!!!!

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so sorry you recently lost your cat. :( Beautiful way to keep her memory close to your heart.

Yay for your bangle! We're infinity twins!!

Thank you for the inspiration!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Price hike hit.

1642138252067.png

This was $7900 pre-hike. That's a 12% increase. Scrubbing this OFF my list!!

They've lost their marbles.

:shock:

Last edited:

Jsand

Shiny_Rock
Price hike hit.

1642138252067.png

Inflation has gone nuts! My friend is a store director at Dior, he told me they have up to 25% price increase on some pieces.

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
Price hike hit.

1642138252067.png

Darn, that's a big increase! I just checked and the earrings I tried on two months ago also went up 10%.

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
Eek! So I made a sorta-impulse Tiffany purchase on Fashionphile just now. Impulse because I was not planning to buy a ring, but only sorta because I fell in love with the rose gold rose cut Metro eternity ring a while back and it is discontinued now and I have never seen one listed and this was IN MY SIZE! and will look lovely stacked with my wedding band. I am not at all an impulse purchaser in general, but I had to ask myself how I would feel if it sold and I knew I would be very sad. If I change my mind or don't love it, they have a great return policy.

1642211819826.png

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
Eek! So I made a sorta-impulse Tiffany purchase on Fashionphile just now. Impulse because I was not planning to buy a ring, but only sorta because I fell in love with the rose gold rose cut Metro eternity ring a while back and it is discontinued now and I have never seen one listed and this was IN MY SIZE! and will look lovely stacked with my wedding band. I am not at all an impulse purchaser in general, but I had to ask myself how I would feel if it sold and I knew I would be very sad. If I change my mind or don't love it, they have a great return policy.

1642211819826.png

I love it! I hope it’s gorgeous in person for you, it will vibe really well with your other rose gold pieces!

Buttercookies

Brilliant_Rock
Price hike hit.

1642138252067.png

No wonder.

I thought I lost my marbles when I was browsing their site. I swore the price was a little lower the few days before.

Dang it, ever since Cartier take over, all they ever do is keep increasing the price and offending people.

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
FA3F2A4C-955F-4057-8E22-71D40FFAC6D0.jpeg

i have to confess, I also splurged on a Fashionphile discontinued Tiffany item recently- this is a silver and 18k yellow gold twisted bracelet I picked up. I still wear my various silver bracelets a lot and I liked the idea of a two tone addition.

of all the resale sites I have liked Fashionphile the most for authenticity and good pricing for Tiffany items. They have a great return policy for sure.

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
I love it! I hope it’s gorgeous in person for you, it will vibe really well with your other rose gold pieces!

Thank you! You know I will post a picture here when I receive her. :)

FA3F2A4C-955F-4057-8E22-71D40FFAC6D0.jpeg

i have to confess, I also splurged on a Fashionphile discontinued Tiffany item recently- this is a silver and 18k yellow gold twisted bracelet I picked up. I still wear my various silver bracelets a lot and I liked the idea of a two tone addition.

of all the resale sites I have liked Fashionphile the most for authenticity and good pricing for Tiffany items. They have a great return policy for sure.

This is the place for confessions! I have had all good experiences with FP, both selling and buying. Your bracelet is beautiful! A great two-tone piece to tie other pieces together.

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you! You know I will post a picture here when I receive her. :)

This is the place for confessions! I have had all good experiences with FP, both selling and buying. Your bracelet is beautiful! A great two-tone piece to tie other pieces together.

Thank you!

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
Ok
Not to derail the Tiffany thread but: How is the quality of Babygold? Their ads keep popping up on my Instagram and the prices are way too tempting!

Jsand I put up a vendor review in the testimonials section. Overall I’m happy with the quality especially for the price!

404544B2-DC95-4B02-9421-0955F51BD9BC.jpeg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

1642211819826.png

That is beautiful!! And so perfect for you, it’s your style!!

Can’t wait to see your pics and hear what you think when it comes in :love:

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Ok

Jsand I put up a vendor review in the testimonials section. Overall I’m happy with the quality especially for the price!

404544B2-DC95-4B02-9421-0955F51BD9BC.jpeg

Your necklace stack is lovely. Is your DBTY a graduated-size diamond style? I love it!

I really need to increase the number of RG pieces in my collection this year, its such a lovely color metal.

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
Your necklace stack is lovely. Is your DBTY a graduated-size diamond style? I love it!

I really need to increase the number of RG pieces in my collection this year, its such a lovely color metal.

The DBTY is graduated and I am really enjoying it! It’s subtle on it’s own , or is wearable layering with thicker chains and I haven’t had trouble yet with tangling. I’m really enjoying rose gold at the moment. In the past it really seemed like nicer items were usually made in yellow or white gold or platinum- it’s great to see rose gold having a moment!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium

1642211819826.png

GREAT CHOICE!! I absolutely love that ring and I can never find it in my size.
So excited for you... please post pix when you get it!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maybe a long shot, but does anyone have the tiffany hardwear sterling silver necklace? I loooove that piece and have a similar style cheapy in plated gold that I bought as a "test" of the style.

I like it much more than expected and think I want to buy the real thing, but would love to see IRL pics!

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
@FL_runner I was coming here to tell you that the Tiffany olive leaf climbers in rose gold were on FP. I remember you wanted them. But I see they are gone now - any chance you snapped them up? :mrgreen2: I still look everyday, hoping to see the olive leaf hoops in rose gold.

Oh, and I realized that I never posted a follow up to my impulse ring buy. I ended up cancelling the purchase because...it was an impulse! My 20 year wedding anniversary is in two years, so I am planning a major ring purchase for that. I wanted my focus this year to be on buying a necklace to mark 15 years as an attorney - I can come up with an occasion to justify any jewelry purchase. I ended up spending those funds, plus more, on this akoya pearl set (which anyone on the pearl forum has seen already). Bonus Tiffany-in-action shot.

PXL_20220214_170043178.jpg
Anyone have a Tiffany update to share? The VCA thread is so active, we need some action here. :)

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
This is a gorgeous look! Do you get irritated if the chain wraps around the cuffs ends?
I adjust it periodically, but honestly I prefer wearing the cuff alone :)

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
@FL_runner I was coming here to tell you that the Tiffany olive leaf climbers in rose gold were on FP. I remember you wanted them. But I see they are gone now - any chance you snapped them up? :mrgreen2: I still look everyday, hoping to see the olive leaf hoops in rose gold.

Oh, and I realized that I never posted a follow up to my impulse ring buy. I ended up cancelling the purchase because...it was an impulse! My 20 year wedding anniversary is in two years, so I am planning a major ring purchase for that. I wanted my focus this year to be on buying a necklace to mark 15 years as an attorney - I can come up with an occasion to justify any jewelry purchase. I ended up spending those funds, plus more, on this akoya pearl set (which anyone on the pearl forum has seen already). Bonus Tiffany-in-action shot.

Anyone have a Tiffany update to share? The VCA thread is so active, we need some action here. :)
Thanks for the update! I totally understand needing to rein in impulse buys :) sounds like you have a great upgrade in the works!

I tried the climbers on in the store last fall and found that they kept flipping on me. Pretty as they are I don’t think they work for my ears!

I’m trying to be better about saving up for a few key items on my long term list, the next being a graduated yellow gold bead necklace- a similar look to the Hardwear necklace I have in silver! And I’d really love a rose gold VCA bracelet… if I keep being a magpie I will never build up the bling fund!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock

Beautiful pearl set! I love classic pieces like these. The luster of the pearls looks gorgeous against your skin.

Regarding the olive leaf hoops, have you tried them on? They are lovely looking , but a word of caution, they are fairly heavy (gram weight) and for me at least, too heavy for comfortable all-day wear. I don't remember the exact weight off the top of my head, but I believe its in the teens, and my own personal threshold is around 8.5-9 grams. I have the Cartier Love Hoops which are 14 grams and I can only wear them for a few hours at a time.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pics of my new tiffany chain (sorry for the duplicate pics, I also posted on "new purchases/things you're considering).

and with the lock I bought to go with it for when I want to wear the "small" links at the front

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results