shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Tiffany!

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
Had a blast at Tiffany’s yesterday. The chicago Tiffany’s location has top notch service - it was infinitely better than my experience at Cartier ( not that it was bad, but it was not good either)

They remembered me the moment I walked in at the door! I am a GIANT (6’1) so I’m probably pretty recognizable :lol:

First things first - I GOT MY PAPER FLOWERS NECKLACE!

I’m smitten. I think I’ll have to drop it off to be lengthened a little, but will wear it another week to be sure. I compared it to the platinum - but rose gold was meant to be.

05CB3B50-5060-4F61-A163-991F425671AE.jpeg
(I also tried on these little rose gold hoops, but they were too…subtle. PS has ruined me!)

635FE39E-055F-467F-A715-373A2F5EBF81.jpeg 72100E13-90A8-4BA5-B1D8-C44A4D403094.jpeg

my first Tiffany’s purchase! :kiss2:
A4D7BB38-FA50-464D-A8D3-1B7CC4B97B69.jpeg

Beautiful! Wonderful choice! I'm so excited for you. :love: :love: :love:

Sounds like you had a great experience at the boutique. So fun to see all the pictures. I really love the rose gold Soleste earrings on you with the pendant. The diamond hoops, too, but yikes on that price tag. Pearl studs would be lovely, not sure if that's your style.

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Wonderful choice! I'm so excited for you. :love: :love: :love:

Sounds like you had a great experience at the boutique. So fun to see all the pictures. I really love the rose gold Soleste earrings on you with the pendant. The diamond hoops, too, but yikes on that price tag. Pearl studs would be lovely, not sure if that's your style.

Aww thank you so much!

They were so awesome there! I was really impressed

and I do totally plan on wearing my pinkish Akoya pearl studs a lot with this necklace - they are a really nice pairing! So you nailed the recommendation! I love pearls

appreciate your 2 cents on the soleste studs. They did give me an idea that I may want to reset a pair of diamond studs I have in RG to mimic the look.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Next - I wanted to try on earrings to plot my next purchase - I wanted to make sure I chose something that “went” with the necklace but was not too matchy matchy.

I fell in love with the small version of their diamond hoops, I’d want rose gold, but they seemed really REALLY expensive for the value ($8.9k) for so may have to get a similar look elsewhere

3173FABD-9BE6-43BF-88EC-F81C58D25ADF.jpeg

the biggest surprise of the day was how little I liked the Victoria earrings on me! And I have lusted after them for a while so expected they’d be tearing them from my hands! The importance of trying things on…

Mini in platinum, small in rose gold (sorry these look wonky - I struggled with the backs!)

6A326CB4-8263-48B3-B301-E6F37001BD6D.jpeg
1DDD3E1A-B2A4-471F-BCF7-295FADCBB58D.jpeg

lastly, the SA recommended I try the mini and small soleste in rose gold…who am I to say no? Pretty, but not for me

Here’s the small
0526E952-F55C-4EE5-B295-EE8DC773163B.jpeg

I absolutely love this necklace on you! It looks gorgeously balanced for your shoulder frame & the perfect size.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Next - I wanted to try on earrings to plot my next purchase - I wanted to make sure I chose something that “went” with the necklace but was not too matchy matchy.

I fell in love with the small version of their diamond hoops, I’d want rose gold, but they seemed really REALLY expensive for the value ($8.9k) for so may have to get a similar look elsewhere

3173FABD-9BE6-43BF-88EC-F81C58D25ADF.jpeg

the biggest surprise of the day was how little I liked the Victoria earrings on me! And I have lusted after them for a while so expected they’d be tearing them from my hands! The importance of trying things on…

Mini in platinum, small in rose gold (sorry these look wonky - I struggled with the backs!)

6A326CB4-8263-48B3-B301-E6F37001BD6D.jpeg
1DDD3E1A-B2A4-471F-BCF7-295FADCBB58D.jpeg

lastly, the SA recommended I try the mini and small soleste in rose gold…who am I to say no? Pretty, but not for me

Here’s the small
0526E952-F55C-4EE5-B295-EE8DC773163B.jpeg

Yay! The necklace looks fabulous on you!!!! Congratulations on both your new job and your new Tiffany bling!!!! Both are well deserved!!!

(You are absolutely beautiful by the way! Its so fun to catch glimpses of our fellow PSers! )

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
I absolutely love this necklace on you! It looks gorgeously balanced for your shoulder frame & the perfect size.

Thank you so much! I think it’s just the right amount of oomph too!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Yay! The necklace looks fabulous on you!!!! Congratulations on both your new job and your new Tiffany bling!!!! Both are well deserved!!!

(You are absolutely beautiful by the way! Its so fun to catch glimpses of our fellow PSers! )

Oh gosh thank you! That’s so sweet. You are making me blush! ::)

(You too, @yssie )

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
I just upgraded my Tiffany Soleste (previously had a 0.56 ct cushion in a double halo) to a Tiffany Soleste (1.17 ct pear with a single halo)! It's off to get resized, and I should get it back in a couple of weeks. Really excited for the new look and finger coverage! 288A013A-C3C4-4B1E-884A-56B53A43AD06_1_201_a.jpeg

WOW!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: How could I have missed this?! Amazing!

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
The hinged Victoria Vine bangle is now on the website! Rose gold is not shown as an option, but hopefully at some point. The price is $8900. Not inexpensive, but not terrible compared to pricing for VCA and Cartier gold/diamond bangles. https://www.tiffany.com/jewelry/bracelets/tiffany-victoria-vine-hinged-bangle-GRP12055/ Screen Shot 2021-11-16 at 9.04.00 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-11-16 at 9.03.46 AM.png

The wire bangle I tried on is also on the website now, too. I'm loving this whole Victoria Vine line. https://www.tiffany.com/jewelry/bracelets/tiffany-victoria-vine-wire-bracelet-GRP12076/
Screen Shot 2021-11-16 at 9.04.58 AM.png
I realized I never posted this estate Tiffany bracelet that I bought my mother-in-law for her 70th birthday earlier this year. I found it at my local jewelers and kinda wish I'd kept it for myself now. :lol:

PXL_20210108_173637397.jpg

PXL_20210108_172527112.PORTRAIT.jpg

@Cerulean, how is life with your new necklace? More pictures are always welcome. :)

Had a blast at Tiffany’s yesterday. The chicago Tiffany’s location has top notch service - it was infinitely better than my experience at Cartier ( not that it was bad, but it was not good either)

They remembered me the moment I walked in at the door! I am a GIANT (6’1) so I’m probably pretty recognizable :lol:

First things first - I GOT MY PAPER FLOWERS NECKLACE!

I’m smitten. I think I’ll have to drop it off to be lengthened a little, but will wear it another week to be sure. I compared it to the platinum - but rose gold was meant to be.

05CB3B50-5060-4F61-A163-991F425671AE.jpeg
(I also tried on these little rose gold hoops, but they were too…subtle. PS has ruined me!)

635FE39E-055F-467F-A715-373A2F5EBF81.jpeg 72100E13-90A8-4BA5-B1D8-C44A4D403094.jpeg

my first Tiffany’s purchase! :kiss2:
A4D7BB38-FA50-464D-A8D3-1B7CC4B97B69.jpeg

Rose gold with one plain petal was totally the move! Looks great on you and much more special. The platinum reminds me of a boat propeller…and the somewhat tragic results of my docking attempt this summer (sorry, dad!).

Agreed that while the hoops are very pretty, something as generic as diamond hoops is not worth the blue box premium (to me).

It’s funny — I’ve had more positive experiences in Chicago at the Cartier boutique than at Tiffany (although I find Bulgari’s service to be far and away the best!).

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock
The hinged Victoria Vine bangle is now on the website! Rose gold is not shown as an option, but hopefully at some point. The price is $8900. Not inexpensive, but not terrible compared to pricing for VCA and Cartier gold/diamond bangles. https://www.tiffany.com/jewelry/bracelets/tiffany-victoria-vine-hinged-bangle-GRP12055/ Screen Shot 2021-11-16 at 9.04.00 AM.png

The wire bangle I tried on is also on the website now, too. I'm loving this whole Victoria Vine line. https://www.tiffany.com/jewelry/bracelets/tiffany-victoria-vine-wire-bracelet-GRP12076/
I realized I never posted this estate Tiffany bracelet that I bought my mother-in-law for her 70th birthday earlier this year. I found it at my local jewelers and kinda wish I'd kept it for myself now. :lol:

@Cerulean, how is life with your new necklace? More pictures are always welcome. :)

Wow- the vine bracelets are beautiful!
If only they were made in white gold

I was just in a Tiffany boutique yesterday and didn't see them in the store :(

Tiff is priced SO reasonably for some things and so wildly tragically for others, I can’t make sense of it! Other brands I’m just resigned to wildly tragic across the board - Tiffany gets your hopes up… :lol: :read: :shifty:

Why, oh why can’t the 18k Bone cuffs be among the very attainably priced… I guess I’ll settle for living vicariously through @HollyC (Holly, if you could post photos of yours daily — no, hourly — I’m sure no one would mind)!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock

Oh wow, these vine pieces are amazing!

You are sweet to ask. :)

I am in love with my necklace! But sadly I have to part with it to get it lengthened a little! It really was choker length on me which I wasn't finding comfortable, so I am getting another 1.25 inches added to the length.

I am dropping it off at Tiffany's this afternoon and plan to try on a thing or two...:roll:

My favorite combo is to wear it with my baby diamond studs and pinkish akoyas.

1637090628417.png

MiniMinerva

Shiny_Rock
The Paper Flowers pendants are gorgeous on you! I think both are beautiful, so I vote for the one with one solid gold petal, if there is a substantial price difference. I love the mirror shine. There's one on Fashionphile right now with a decent discount off retail. https://www.fashionphile.com/p/tiffany-18k-rose-gold-diamond-paper-flowers-pendant-necklace-702655

Omg! I’m super-late to this thread, but @Cerulean the RG Paper Flowers looks absolutely amazing on you!! We might have similar taste because I had that one too! In fact, I’m pretty sure the one on Fashionphile linked by @DorotheaBrooke is the necklace I had posted on SMTB earlier in the year (for anyone wondering about the paperwork, it was received as a gift, shipped directly from tiffany.com, and it did not come with any paperwork beyond the receipt). I LOVE seeing this piece on gorgeous you, and that subtle tilt of whimsy in the petal design draws the eye when worn. Sad to hear this line is being discontinued already…I thought it was a relatively new introduction! In any case, you wear it beautifully, so thank you for sharing!

Last edited:

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Omg! I’m super-late to this thread, but @Cerulean the RG Paper Flowers looks absolutely amazing on you!! We might have similar taste because I had that one too! In fact, I’m pretty sure the one on Fashionphile linked by @DorotheaBrooke is the necklace I had posted on SMTB earlier in the year (for anyone wondering about the paperwork, it was received as a gift, shipped directly from tiffany.com, and it did not come with any paperwork beyond the receipt). I LOVE seeing this piece on gorgeous you, and that subtle tilt of whimsy in the petal design draws the eye when worn. Sad to hear this line is being discontinued already…I thought it was a relatively new introduction! In any case, you wear it beautifully, so thank you for sharing!

Aww you are so sweet! I was tempted by the preloved one actually, but decided that my first Tiffany's piece should be from the store. No regrets!

So glad I am not the only one who loves that line, I was so sad it was being discontinued too! The SA mentioned that individual items will still be in production, but I am not sure what those are yet...hopefully, they keep a few things for others to enjoy...

MiniMinerva

Shiny_Rock
Aww you are so sweet! I was tempted by the preloved one actually, but decided that my first Tiffany's piece should be from the store. No regrets!

So glad I am not the only one who loves that line, I was so sad it was being discontinued too! The SA mentioned that individual items will still be in production, but I am not sure what those are yet...hopefully, they keep a few things for others to enjoy...

I’m relieved you avoided temptation on the pre-loved, because I’m thrilled you had the great store experience instead!! I don’t live close enough to a boutique anymore, but a real sparkly visit wins over pre-loved every single time. Especially for your first piece…so special. I am enjoying your joy over here!

MiniMinerva

Shiny_Rock
Okay. I know this isn't helpful. But I have to throw this out there too. Reputable reseller.

https://www.annsfabulousfinds.com/c...se-cut-diamond-garden-flower-pierced-earrings
1635742245866.png

Those rose cut earrings are gorgeous, @yssie, and I'm going to throw these beauties out there. I would have bought them already, at this price, if I had not already spent every last cent of my jewelry budget.

Screen Shot 2021-11-02 at 5.08.32 PM.png

Now I‘m tempted by both of these!

MiniMinerva

Shiny_Rock
Aren't they both marvelous? If I hadn't utterly vanquished all bling funds for the foreseeable future...

However, I will happily live vicariously if you get either (or both)!

Yes, both marvelous! Trying to resist the enabling and consequent vanquishing of bling funds…hoping to save up for a bigger piece to mark an achievement (hopefully next year)! I’m right there with you on the living vicariously-ever-after through whoever gets these!

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow, these vine pieces are amazing!

You are sweet to ask. :)

I am in love with my necklace! But sadly I have to part with it to get it lengthened a little! It really was choker length on me which I wasn't finding comfortable, so I am getting another 1.25 inches added to the length.

I am dropping it off at Tiffany's this afternoon and plan to try on a thing or two...:roll:

My favorite combo is to wear it with my baby diamond studs and pinkish akoyas.

1637090628417.png

Beautiful! The earring combo with the pendant looks great. I wish 16" were not the standard length for pendants. Seems a bit too short for most people. I wear my daily pendant at about 17".

What did you try on yesterday? :)

Yes, both marvelous! Trying to resist the enabling and consequent vanquishing of bling funds…hoping to save up for a bigger piece to mark an achievement (hopefully next year)! I’m right there with you on the living vicariously-ever-after through whoever gets these!

Oooh, any ideas on your bigger piece?

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! The earring combo with the pendant looks great. I wish 16" were not the standard length for pendants. Seems a bit too short for most people. I wear my daily pendant at about 17".

What did you try on yesterday? :)

Oooh, any ideas on your bigger piece?

So, I wanted to try on the rose gold version of the hoops I liked to see which metal color I will ultimately want for hoops.

I loved the rose gold. They are so subtly different, but the colored metals warms them up slightly (so they feel slightly more casual) and went perfectly with the necklace!

Unfortunately, they are discontinued and there aren't many left and I can't afford them now. But it was helpful to try them on even if I get RG hoops elsewhere (which I probably would anyways do to the insane premium). I just love the design and size! They are ~1.5 carats for anyone who is curious.

I also tried two additional earrings styles from the Victoria collection, the vine earrings in a small and the mixed cluster earrings in...a medium? I'm not sure of the size as they are WAY too blingy for me but I liked them leaps and bounds more than the class marquise Victoria earrings.

IMG-9345.jpg

Rose gold vs platinum (sorry - they got SO grubby from putting them on!!!)
IMG-9351.jpg

IMG-9350.jpg

Other Victoria earrings (I really liked the vine earrings, but prefer the hoops for my casual style - and they were a little too much whimsy with the necklace too)

IMG-9359.jpg

IMG-9358.jpg

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
I love the vine earrings on you (and I want them!)

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
So, I wanted to try on the rose gold version of the hoops I liked to see which metal color I will ultimately want for hoops.

I loved the rose gold. They are so subtly different, but the colored metals warms them up slightly (so they feel slightly more casual) and went perfectly with the necklace!

Unfortunately, they are discontinued and there aren't many left and I can't afford them now. But it was helpful to try them on even if I get RG hoops elsewhere (which I probably would anyways do to the insane premium). I just love the design and size! They are ~1.5 carats for anyone who is curious.

I also tried two additional earrings styles from the Victoria collection, the vine earrings in a small and the mixed cluster earrings in...a medium? I'm not sure of the size as they are WAY too blingy for me but I liked them leaps and bounds more than the class marquise Victoria earrings.

IMG-9345.jpg

Rose gold vs platinum (sorry - they got SO grubby from putting them on!!!)
IMG-9351.jpg

IMG-9350.jpg

Other Victoria earrings (I really liked the vine earrings, but prefer the hoops for my casual style - and they were a little too much whimsy with the necklace too)

IMG-9359.jpg

IMG-9358.jpg

Yay, such a treat to see more try-on pictures! All three earrings are beautiful. I agree that the rose gold hoops would look the best with your necklace. :love:

I have to work hard on limiting my whimsy. I fall in love with individual pieces, but as someone said somewhere on here (maybe you, ha), not everything can be a flower. :lol:

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Yay, such a treat to see more try-on pictures! All three earrings are beautiful. I agree that the rose gold hoops would look the best with your necklace. :love:

I have to work hard on limiting my whimsy. I fall in love with individual pieces, but as someone said somewhere on here (maybe you, ha), not everything can be a flower. :lol:

thank you so much!

and I TOTALLY understand the whimsy love - I like all of the fantastical pieces individually too and I just know I’ll go overboard if I’m not careful! I did love those vine earrings - but I think I’d only wear them if I wore a simple pendant.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, well, no pressure, but I have to second those little vine earrings as well. I think they suit you very well. :bigsmile:

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock
Why, oh why can’t the 18k Bone cuffs be among the very attainably priced… I guess I’ll settle for living vicariously through @HollyC (Holly, if you could post photos of yours daily — no, hourly — I’m sure no one would mind)!
Its an amazing cuff and my holy grail. It's one of my lowest cost per piece now. I'm not at home but will post more pics when I am ;-)

MiniMinerva

Shiny_Rock

These are stunning on you and just belong with your new pendant! Agreed on the slightly-more-casual vibe of RG, and the hoops do tone down the whimsy (not that whimsy should ever truly be squelched)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results