shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Tiffany!

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock
I thought I’d share my birthday present from my husband and my dad. ( they coordinated!!!) I introduce my Tiffany blue heart set. I’m so spoiled by the two most important men in my life. 8BE38984-F62D-406A-8302-B38C4B6A9AA6.jpeg

Wonderful b-day presents! So pretty!!! Enjoy wearing them.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought I’d share my birthday present from my husband and my dad. ( they coordinated!!!) I introduce my Tiffany blue heart set. I’m so spoiled by the two most important men in my life. 8BE38984-F62D-406A-8302-B38C4B6A9AA6.jpeg
So thoughtful of your husband and dad :love: Please share some mod shots!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've worn this stunner constantly for almost 9 months now & I still can't believe she's mine :kiss2:

PXL_20220623_144202802~2.jpg

Ally it just doesn’t get better than this. A classic stone in a classic mount with a classic band. It’s so timeless - how could it ever get old!?

And the way everything worked out with your husband’s project, and the way he wanted to surprise you with your dream ring and was just waiting for the right time… Kind of a fairytale come true :love:

And I’ve been daydreaming about your other fairytale project. I hope everything is going well and that more exploration has led to new wonders - I’ve been fantasizing plenty :bigsmile:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
5B490EFA-474C-4AE0-8834-D753AC60AFEC.jpeg The cross I had (Forevermark), my kids gave me the tiny DBTY this weekend!

Beautiful! Your kids chose well :bigsmile: D’you know what size it is? It’s perfect with your cross.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ally it just doesn’t get better than this. A classic stone in a classic mount with a classic band. It’s so timeless - how could it ever get old!?

And the way everything worked out with your husband’s project, and the way he wanted to surprise you with your dream ring and was just waiting for the right time… Kind of a fairytale come true :love:

And I’ve been daydreaming about your other fairytale project. I hope everything is going well and that more exploration has led to new wonders - I’ve been fantasizing plenty :bigsmile:

Thank you! I do love this ring. A friend got engaged yesterday & has a beautiful 2.5ct radiant FLY in a diamond halo, which is beautiful & has some serious finger coverage on her, but I'd still take mine any day :lickout:

The 'other project' is almost fully commenced. The full team met onsite yesterday (Architect, builders & interior designers) to chat through the whole house. All the windows will be replaced first, then they will strip out, including pulling up all the parquet flooring. That will be sent off for sanding & cleaning, then will be relayed over the new insulation & underfloor heating system. AND...... They all believe they will uncover a cellar. For a house of that size & era not to have one is extremely unusual. If there IS one & it's been sealed up, then i'm not sure i want to go in!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! I do love this ring. A friend got engaged yesterday & has a beautiful 2.5ct radiant FLY in a diamond halo, which is beautiful & has some serious finger coverage on her, but I'd still take mine any day :lickout:

The 'other project' is almost fully commenced. The full team met onsite yesterday (Architect, builders & interior designers) to chat through the whole house. All the windows will be replaced first, then they will strip out, including pulling up all the parquet flooring. That will be sent off for sanding & cleaning, then will be relayed over the new insulation & underfloor heating system. AND...... They all believe they will uncover a cellar. For a house of that size & era not to have one is extremely unusual. If there IS one & it's been sealed up, then i'm not sure i want to go in!

I’d take yours over the yellow with halo too ❤️

And the flooring redo is sounding like a heck of a project! Hopefully if you’ve got a root cellar or something it’s very empty now!!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You can’t exactly wear it, but this was my 40th b’day present from my husband’s then boss. I kept all the wrapping, box and paper, and it’s moved with me several times.

55025AAB-ABE3-4B3B-B239-63D897BCA71C.jpeg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You can’t exactly wear it, but this was my 40th b’day present from my husband’s then boss. I kept all the wrapping, box and paper, and it’s moved with me several times.

@Austina, this is beautiful! Love it. What a really lovely gift!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh my goodness. What a treasure :love:

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock
IMG_1683 (1).jpg

I purchased the T1 bracelet, and I really do love it. I tried on link style and bangles, but I liked the look of the bangle better. I hadn't originally realized that the T1 style was available in 18K WG.

And I like the pretty box also :)

Attachments

• IMG_1688.jpg
    IMG_1688.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Maybe you'll find some wine!!!!!!!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_1683 (1).jpg

I purchased the T1 bracelet, and I really do love it. I tried on link style and bangles, but I liked the look of the bangle better. I hadn't originally realized that the T1 style was available in 18K WG.

And I like the pretty box also :)

This WORKS.
Congratulations on finishing your stack!! :love:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Channeling @yssie with some rose gold....Gehry rose and white torque bangles and Tiffany true band.

tiffany day.jpg tiffany day.jpg
Now here’s a classy combo for a classy lady ::) ❤️

And I think for your bangles I’m going to go with “chime”. They chime together. ::)

Searchingforering

Rough_Rock
Yesterday's minimalist all-Tiffany RG arm ::)

IMG_6015.png

I love your Tiffany etoile bangle! I have one too that I recently purchased on the preloved market. I considered the cartier love bangle (reg and small), juste un clou, clash, bvlgari serpentine, the b zero, all hermes bangle but none really spoke to me the way the etoile does. Its so simple, well made, feels perfectly weighty and feminine… i just love it

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your Tiffany etoile bangle! I have one too that I recently purchased on the preloved market. I considered the cartier love bangle (reg and small), juste un clou, clash, bvlgari serpentine, the b zero, all hermes bangle but none really spoke to me the way the etoile does. Its so simple, well made, feels perfectly weighty and feminine… i just love it

That’s lovely ❤️ Thank you for sharing!! I agree, it’s a really pretty piece - weighty but subtle. And I think it flies under the radar compared to many other brands’ offerings. Would love to see some photos of how you style yours ::)

Searchingforering

Rough_Rock
That’s lovely ❤️ Thank you for sharing!! I agree, it’s a really pretty piece - weighty but subtle. And I think it flies under the radar compared to many other brands’ offerings. Would love to see some photos of how you style yours ::)

896570A9-A26A-4B95-9B4C-62859FBAD310.jpeg

I just wear my etoile by herself.

Im on the hunt for another yellow gold bangle… cartier love is of course always available but i just dont love it. It’s just not my style.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Has anybody got the solid gold T2 hinged bangle that they can show me? With or without diamonds? Would like to know your thoughts about how easy it is to wear & if there has been any problems with the hinge?

1656623639864.png

Last edited:

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
@Ally T oooooh - I like that!! I do not have one, so I’m no help I’m afraid.

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Has anybody got the solid gold T2 hinged bangle that they can show me? With or without diamonds? Would like to know your thoughts about how easy it is to wear & if there has been any problems with the hinge?

Hii @Ally T ! I don’t own this bracelet but did try the one with full diamonds on when I first got my love bracelet a couple of years ago! Here are a few pics I took, hopefully they are somewhat helpful to you!
Yg love, yg tiffany
33AE6437-7738-4532-9375-B079EAE52FAF.jpeg

Yg and wg tiffany
8B911A37-060D-40A8-B587-4251877F2EEB.jpeg
E2142810-64ED-46AD-8093-453D2F6E958A.jpeg

Rg and wg tiffany
1FBAF46E-F400-4522-B561-5D312A3AD0CF.jpeg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hii @Ally T ! I don’t own this bracelet but did try the one with full diamonds on when I first got my love bracelet a couple of years ago! Here are a few pics I took, hopefully they are somewhat helpful to you!
Yg love, yg tiffany
33AE6437-7738-4532-9375-B079EAE52FAF.jpeg

Yg and wg tiffany
8B911A37-060D-40A8-B587-4251877F2EEB.jpeg
E2142810-64ED-46AD-8093-453D2F6E958A.jpeg

Rg and wg tiffany
1FBAF46E-F400-4522-B561-5D312A3AD0CF.jpeg

Really helpful - thank you so much!

Out of interest, which felt nicer? So if you were asked to give your Love up for the Tiffany, would you? Or no way ever, the Love is there to stay?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are terrible, Missus! :lol-2:

It is what good friends do!!!!

Now I am obsessing's over Tiffany T's. I can't help myself. And my DH is looking over my shoulder (as I am on the Tiffany website), asking about IRL size! LOL.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results