carat
color
clarity

Show me your Tiffany!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really helpful - thank you so much!

Out of interest, which felt nicer? So if you were asked to give your Love up for the Tiffany, would you? Or no way ever, the Love is there to stay?

Any way to enable…cough cough, I mean help! :lol-2:
So to be honest, I wouldn’t give up my love for the plain Tiffany version. I didn’t love that one and felt it was pretty flat despite having the raised T. If we’re talking even the diamond T version (not full diamond like my pics), that would be a lot more tempting! I am trying to remove the sentimental factor of the Love (gift for my first born) but I would still probably go back and forth on the decision (I actually like that I can’t take the Love off bc it means I wear it all the time, the shape also suits my wrist but I don’t remember how the Tiffany one fit, would Cartier be a better “value” over Tiffany, etc etc).

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Any way to enable…cough cough, I mean help! :lol-2:
So to be honest, I wouldn’t give up my love for the plain Tiffany version. I didn’t love that one and felt it was pretty flat despite having the raised T. If we’re talking even the diamond T version (not full diamond like my pics), that would be a lot more tempting! I am trying to remove the sentimental factor of the Love (gift for my first born) but I would still probably go back and forth on the decision (I actually like that I can’t take the Love off bc it means I wear it all the time, the shape also suits my wrist but I don’t remember how the Tiffany one fit, would Cartier be a better “value” over Tiffany, etc etc).

Thank you for this. I am definitely leaning towards the Love. There's just something about it & the fact that you can't just take it off. I am super sentimental, so if mine were a gift for the birth of a child, I couldn't ever consider swapping it out for something else. But..... you can ALWAYS add more, right?! :Up_to_something:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for this. I am definitely leaning towards the Love. There's just something about it & the fact that you can't just take it off. I am super sentimental, so if mine were a gift for the birth of a child, I couldn't ever consider swapping it out for something else. But..... you can ALWAYS add more, right?! :Up_to_something:

I feel the same! I just love it and that’s all that matters to me since I’m the one wearing it! I also got my sons name engraved on the inside so it’s a small detail that is unseen but I know is there and is always close to me.
Always room to add more ;-)(but shhh don’t tell the spouses)

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Saw this placard in one of the Las Vegas boutiques a couple days ago and thought it was really interesting. Anyone here asked for background on their Tiffany stones?

1656829959022.png

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Saw this placard in one of the Las Vegas boutiques a couple days ago and thought it was really interesting. Anyone here asked for background on their Tiffany stones?

1656829959022.png

I have these details on my certificate :kiss2:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have these details on my certificate :kiss2:

Ooh. So this isn’t a super brand new thing.

Would you be comfy sharing what sorts of details are included? I would love a history on my own stones!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh. So this isn’t a super brand new thing.

Would you be comfy sharing what sorts of details are included? I would love a history on my own stones!

I can only remember off the top of my head that it stated the diamond was mined in Canada - will go into the loft later & have a look in the folder to see what other info is on there.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The Tiffany Fairy arrived today, slightly late due to a stock issue, with my new 18ct yellow gold DBTY bracelet :kiss2: I rarely remove my platinum one & plan to stack a Cartier Love with them in September. The bezel is almost non existent & the diamond literally floats!

PXL_20220705_171212317.jpg

PXL_20220705_171226792.jpg

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
The Tiffany Fairy arrived today, slightly late due to a stock issue, with my new 18ct yellow gold DBTY bracelet :kiss2: I rarely remove my platinum one & plan to stack a Cartier Love with them in September. The bezel is almost non existent & the diamond literally floats!

Beautiful!!! I love your style Ally!! I am looking forward to seeing your stack with the Love in September. Have you made a decision on metal type or standard versus thin Love?

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!! I love your style Ally!! I am looking forward to seeing your stack with the Love in September. Have you made a decision on metal type or standard versus thin Love?

Definitely yellow gold. I have my mother's honey skin & whilst Mr T has always bought me platinum, I asked for my Lucida band & this to be yellow gold because it suits my skin. And I like to mix metals & wear my plat eternity with the Lucida on my RH these days anyway, as I prefer my Tiffany alone with my wedding ring.

Not sure on width yet until I try them both on. I will be over the moon with either, so will go with what looks best =)2

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Definitely yellow gold. I have my mother's honey skin & whilst Mr T has always bought me platinum, I asked for my Lucida band & this to be yellow gold because it suits my skin. And I like to mix metals & wear my plat eternity with the Lucida on my RH these days anyway, as I prefer my Tiffany alone with my wedding ring.

Not sure on width yet until I try them both on. I will be over the moon with either, so will go with what looks best =)2

Beautiful! I’m excited for you!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look beautiful on you!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

The bounty fairy visits are the bestest :bigsmile:

Love this look. Scaled back and elegant and so wearable and totally Tiffany. ❤️

Ally I love how you’ve leaned into Tiffany. When I scroll past bling mod shots on IG I pretty much always find myself pausing on photos of someone whose jewels are all from one house. Sometimes I recognize everything, often I don’t - those pics make me go look up the unfamiliar pieces. Occasionally I fall for them myself, too ::)

For most people that’s not feasible because their engagement rings are unbranded! But you’ve got the Tiffany ring too!! Is there any way I could tempt you to into an all-Tiffany bangle stack? :bigsmile:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The bounty fairy visits are the bestest :bigsmile:

Love this look. Scaled back and elegant and so wearable and totally Tiffany. ❤️

Ally I love how you’ve leaned into Tiffany. When I scroll past bling mod shots on IG I pretty much always find myself pausing on photos of someone whose jewels are all from one house. Sometimes I recognize everything, often I don’t - those pics make me go look up the unfamiliar pieces. Occasionally I fall for them myself, too ::)

For most people that’s not feasible because their engagement rings are unbranded! But you’ve got the Tiffany ring too!! Is there any way I could tempt you to into an all-Tiffany bangle stack? :bigsmile:

Thank you SO very much! I know what you mean about zooming in on people's jewellery & trying to identify it. Husband thinks i'm completely mad :lol-2:

I am definitely planning to try on the Tiffany T2 hinged bangle when I go to London. I'm leaning towards the Love, but know I will adore the Tiffany bangle & appreciate that Mr T likes it also. So I am completely open to all ideas & looks at the moment & will go with what feels nice. I'm sure, as usual, I will surprise myself one way or the other!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you SO very much! I know what you mean about zooming in on people's jewellery & trying to identify it. Husband thinks i'm completely mad :lol-2:

I am definitely planning to try on the Tiffany T2 hinged bangle when I go to London. I'm leaning towards the Love, but know I will adore the Tiffany bangle & appreciate that Mr T likes it also. So I am completely open to all ideas & looks at the moment & will go with what feels nice. I'm sure, as usual, I will surprise myself one way or the other!

And then the disappointment when you realize it isn’t what you thought it was… And the “yeah okay, I’m real sorry, can we get back to the movie now” :lol:

I’m looking forward to seeing what you end up with!! For me, on the rare occasions my husband voices an opinion I inevitably prefer whatever he chose too - so I’m super curious which way you go :bigsmile:

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock

Etoile would be lovely! :)

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Etoile would be lovely! :)

I absolutely love the Etoile! But it's no longer available here in the UK & I'm not sure why given how beautiful & popular it was?

Also my plan for this bangle is to have one without diamonds, as I don't want to be taking it on & off. With my DBTY, I have been known to clean it actually in my wrist with a baby toothbrush, washing up liquid & then running my wrist under a warm tap! That would be impossible with an Etoile & I HATE dirty diamonds. I'm pretty obsessed with keeping them clean.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Ally T What are your thoughts on the Peretti bone cuff?

Edit - for no diamonds - Atlas?

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Ally T What are your thoughts on the Peretti bone cuff?

Edit - for no diamonds - Atlas?

I like the Atlas bangle very much. It did worry me that the numeral cut out grooves might attract dirt though, which freaked me out a bit :lol-2:

The bone cuff is out, as it's too big & too much of a statement for my everyday, never removed, lux gold bangle. I would wear it on a night out though!

What does your very expert & well put together eye suggest I should go with? This bangle is the one that I will leave on constantly, so for example whenever I go abroad, I always leave everything except my plain wedding band & silver studs at home, (the thought of getting sun lotion on my diamonds makes me gag) but I want to be able to wear this new one constantly.

Thoughts? Opinions? Suggestions?

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium

1656829959022.png

Picture of my certificate with diamond details for you. Pretty cool that every step is tracked!

PXL_20220706_104238992~2.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Picture of my certificate with diamond details for you. Pretty cool that every step is tracked!

Omg this is amazing!! GOOD for Tiffany!! :love: :appl: Thank you for sharing - how lovely to have these details on your stone!

I want!! :geek:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's certainly a well travelled diamond!

Best get yourself down to Tiffany then.......... :Up_to_something:
Well. To me what’s also interesting is the places that aren’t listed. Surat has the most cutting facilities… But isn’t exactly known for commitment to human rights, or social welfare, or ecological preservation, or policy enforcement... All the places on your report run tight, reputable, and humanitarian ships. At least based on this one example - Tiffany isn’t cutting corners with their sourcing.

I really respect that. That’s really important to me - in the past couple of years, since I’ve learnt more, it’s become more and more important to me. I don’t want my luxury goods to come to me at the expense of another human being’s health or welfare. Now I wouldn’t buy modern diamonds from a vendor who couldn’t give me origin and tracing information. And I want that information for my specific stone - generalities like “we don’t buy Zimbabwe material” just isn’t good enough for me any more! CBI and HPD used to be able to give us that sort of information. It cost more, but it was too important to Wink and John and crew to give up… I respected them so much for that. One of many reasons I’m holding off on upgrading my ring!!

Last edited:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the Atlas bangle very much. It did worry me that the numeral cut out grooves might attract dirt though, which freaked me out a bit :lol-2:

The bone cuff is out, as it's too big & too much of a statement for my everyday, never removed, lux gold bangle. I would wear it on a night out though!

What does your very expert & well put together eye suggest I should go with? This bangle is the one that I will leave on constantly, so for example whenever I go abroad, I always leave everything except my plain wedding band & silver studs at home, (the thought of getting sun lotion on my diamonds makes me gag) but I want to be able to wear this new one constantly.

Thoughts? Opinions? Suggestions?
Haha yeah, the bone cuff seems like a terrible stacker. I’m envisioning chain bracelets getting stuck inside the cuff… :shock: Gorgeous dramatic piece for nights out though, as you said!!

I do like the Atlas line! I have to say. No other brand has anything like it, it’s very uniquely Tiffany. And that particular bangle is nice because the grooves are on the outside - you could brush ‘em still on your arm no problem :bigsmile: The Love has the same appeal, I get it! Just that it’s a different house!

I love the T bangle for stacking too, but this width is only available in rose gold in the US and I know you’re a YG girl. Wonder if international locations have it in yellow? I thought this bracelet was SO comfy on. And I don’t know if it’s total weight or edge design or the fact that it’s got those cutouts, but something about this design did a shockingly good job of minimizing forearm muffin! And no bits or bobs sticking out to catch chains, which is nice.

9F1D0847-E4CC-491D-B16A-E4D4F4A1682E.png

Last edited:

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock

Wow, this is sooooo cool that they do this!!!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Ally T
I know this isn't the everyday/all day bracelet you are looking for, but I think it deserves to be seen! I saw this Tiffany bracelet on Fashionphile:

e063824a9c5b07bc0ec3cae39487c362.jpg

Ohhhh myyyy...... :kiss2:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha yeah, the bone cuff seems like a terrible stacker. I’m envisioning chain bracelets getting stuck inside the cuff… :shock: Gorgeous dramatic piece for nights out though, as you said!!

I do like the Atlas line! I have to say. No other brand has anything like it, it’s very uniquely Tiffany. And that particular bangle is nice because the grooves are on the outside - you could brush ‘em still on your arm no problem :bigsmile: The Love has the same appeal, I get it! Just that it’s a different house!

I love the T bangle for stacking too, but this width is only available in rose gold in the US and I know you’re a YG girl. Wonder if international locations have it in yellow? I thought this bracelet was SO comfy on. And I don’t know if it’s total weight or edge design or the fact that it’s got those cutouts, but something about this design did a shockingly good job of minimizing forearm muffin! And no bits or bobs sticking out to catch chains, which is nice.

9F1D0847-E4CC-491D-B16A-E4D4F4A1682E.png

This is a lovely bangle, but weirdly only available in rose gold here too. I think they're missing a trick by limiting colour choice.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
@Ally T

I know this isn't Tiffany, but I personally love love love the Bvlgari Zero One bangle. It comes with or without diamonds. I've tried it on at my local Bvlgari boutique and it is so buttery smooth and solid. Photos really don't do it justice, it needs to be seen in person to be appreciated.

Here's with diamonds in RG (they sometimes have it in YG, but its not showing on website at the moment):

Here's without diamonds:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Ally T

I know this isn't Tiffany, but I personally love love love the Bvlgari Zero One bangle. It comes with or without diamonds. I've tried it on at my local Bvlgari boutique and it is so buttery smooth and solid. Photos really don't do it justice, it needs to be seen in person to be appreciated.

Here's with diamonds in RG (they sometimes have it in YG, but its not showing on website at the moment):

Here's without diamonds:

This really nice & I can imagine the weight! It's definitely not the vibe I am looking for though. Now if I was completely LOADED & could have a whole wrist full..............

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results