carat
color
clarity

Show me your Tiffany!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the Atlas bangle very much.

Ally. How perfect is this. The story of the Atlas line fits with your story so well. *Time*. Timing on your husband’s work successes. Timing on the vicarage purchase coming together after it seemed to have slipped away. The clocks in the T family’s lives are beautiful and bountiful and prosperous ❤️ A bracelet is really just a physical manifestation of that celebration, at this point!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I absolutely love the Etoile! But it's no longer available here in the UK & I'm not sure why given how beautiful & popular it was?

Also my plan for this bangle is to have one without diamonds, as I don't want to be taking it on & off. With my DBTY, I have been known to clean it actually in my wrist with a baby toothbrush, washing up liquid & then running my wrist under a warm tap! That would be impossible with an Etoile & I HATE dirty diamonds. I'm pretty obsessed with keeping them clean.

LOLOL. I knew were were sista's when you said you used toothbrushes to clean jewellery while worn! But I guess this is where we might have differences...cuz I don't clean my jewellery most any other way! Ultrasounds, pshaw!!!

Like @yssie I loved the Atlas forever and the new design just keeps on giving. Say what you like about Tiffany, they have some very strong classic and memorable lines. No loss here.

cheers--Sharon

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ally. How perfect is this. The story of the Atlas line fits with your story so well. *Time*. Timing on your husband’s work successes. Timing on the vicarage purchase coming together after it seemed to have slipped away. The clocks in the T family’s lives are beautiful and bountiful and prosperous ❤️ A bracelet is really just a physical manifestation of that celebration, at this point!

This is beautifully written & brought a tear to my eye :kiss2: I have never looked at things this way before & it's perfect.

Will spend some time at Tiffany's & trying on. Might just have to get my baby toothbrush onto the bangle whilst on my arm, too!

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
LOLOL. I knew were were sista's when you said you used toothbrushes to clean jewellery while worn! But I guess this is where we might have differences...cuz I don't clean my jewellery most any other way! Ultrasounds, pshaw!!!

Like @yssie I loved the Atlas forever and the new design just keeps on giving. Say what you like about Tiffany, they have some very strong classic and memorable lines. No loss here.

cheers--Sharon

I loved the open atlas bangle and the new knife edge style is even cooler. I haven’t been able to try one on, but it really is such a great spin on a classic idea.

AuntKiki

Shiny_Rock
Does anyone here wear DBTY with a Love bracelet together on the same wrist? I’m always afraid to wear on the same arm, because the diamond culets could scratch up the Love. I don’t wear DBTY with that many other bracelets because of this. Do any Tiffany lovers here have real life experience combining DBTY (multi stone) with other bracelets?

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does anyone here wear DBTY with a Love bracelet together on the same wrist? I’m always afraid to wear on the same arm, because the diamond culets could scratch up the Love. I don’t wear DBTY with that many other bracelets because of this. Do any Tiffany lovers here have real life experience combining DBTY (multi stone) with other bracelets?

@Happytobemrsg wears a DBTY with a small Love - there is a picture on page 21 of the show me your everyday bracelet thread.

Hopefully she'll chime in here to let you know how they wear. I am interested too as it never crossed my mind, though I only have one tiny diamond with an exposed culet.

Happytobemrsg

Shiny_Rock

@Happytobemrsg wears a DBTY with a small Love - there is a picture on page 21 of the show me your everyday bracelet thread.

Hopefully she'll chime in here to let you know how they wear. I am interested too as it never crossed my mind, though I only have one tiny diamond with an exposed culet.

Yes I wear my single station DBTY with my small Love! I wear the DBTY pretty tight to my wrist to avoid it pulling on anything (I wear it 24/7 & have small children!). The Love therefore glides over the DBTY but not the other way around. I have not noticed any scratches caused by this. I really like wearing them together.

C119B2B3-B628-4706-89EE-F412B1D05AC9.jpeg FF11ED9C-0355-479B-B9E5-3C16B3CC38EB.jpeg

AuntKiki

Shiny_Rock
Yes I wear my single station DBTY with my small Love! I wear the DBTY pretty tight to my wrist to avoid it pulling on anything (I wear it 24/7 & have small children!). The Love therefore glides over the DBTY but not the other way around. I have not noticed any scratches caused by this. I really like wearing them together.

C119B2B3-B628-4706-89EE-F412B1D05AC9.jpeg FF11ED9C-0355-479B-B9E5-3C16B3CC38EB.jpeg
They looks so pretty together. I think the tight Dbty solves the scratching issue. Thank you for chiming in!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Would a Lucida make a nice pendant?

cheers--Sharon

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
I recently tried on two different Tiffany bands. Here's the first one, a Schlumberger 16 stone in the platinum / YG combo (ring size 5). I think it has a good amount of presence on my hand and also looks good with my VCA onyx/YG bracelet.

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
I recently tried on two different Tiffany bands. Here's the first one, a Schlumberger 16 stone in the platinum / YG combo (ring size 5). I think it has a good amount of presence on my hand and also looks good with my VCA onyx/YG bracelet.

It’s so pretty, isn’t it? I loved it when I tried it on!

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock

I absolutely love it. Will you be getting it?

Ann

Brilliant_Rock

I have that band and it's one of my fav pieces of jewelry. I wear 2 eternity bands with it on my right hand.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Here's the second one, Tiffany's 5 Row Étoile Band. I loved this one too!

Both the Schlumberger and the Étoile bands were comfortable. However, I felt like the metal parts of the Schlumberger protected the diamonds more, and the opposite was true for the Étoile -- for that one the convex quality of the band made the diamonds feel more vulnerable to bumping and getting damaged.

I could see myself wearing the Schlumberger band every day, but the Étoile would be for special occasions.

Neither one came home with me, but I'm considering them -- I'm doing research for a RHR. I also want to try on the thick version of the Cartier Etincelle ring.

Last edited:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love love love love the Schlumberger. It looks uniquely Tiffany - it has that very specific style about it. One glance and you know what it is. The pave is beautiful and blingy, just a much more generic look.

You have long delicate fingers - perfect to pull off either beautifully!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@RunningwithScissors I have this exact 16 stone ring and love it so much. It’s substantial, beautifully made, can be worn on its own or sometimes with my ering if I’m feeling extra. Agree with @yssie, the Schlumberger is so iconic Tiffany! I’m also partial to the 2 tone version since I tend to mix my white and yellow metals (but I wouldn’t say no to any of the versions and wanted the 18k yg/ruby version for a while). The Etoile, while gorgeous and blingy, is a pave ring and doesn’t have the same feel. No “wrong” answer though (or maybe the answer is both, eventually :Up_to_something:).

emmy12

Brilliant_Rock
I love the Schlumberger ring! I've tried it on and it was surprisingly comfortable. Looks so good on

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hi RunningwithScissors!
I love both rings on you!
Love that the yellow in the 16 stone ring picks up the yellow in your VCA bracelet. I also love the Etoile 5 band ring too. You can't go wrong (only right!) with either.
I would love to see the Cartier Etincelle ring too.. I can never decide if I like or dislike the double prongs. What are your thoughts on it?

mjea

Shiny_Rock
A little something for me today - 3mm plain band in rose gold. No story for this one, quite personal, just adding some pics to the thread ::)

FIN_2.png

- - - - - - - - - -

FIN_3.png

- - - - - - - - - -

FIN_1.png

- - - - - - - - - -

FIN_4.png

@yssie This is so beautiful! Is this the classic wedding band line?

I’m looking at this band in YG for an upcoming anniversary so hubs and I have a YG band option. Do you happen to know it’s weight? It looks like a nice, substantial band! Thank you!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@yssie This is so beautiful! Is this the classic wedding band line?

I’m looking at this band in YG for an upcoming anniversary so hubs and I have a YG band option. Do you happen to know it’s weight? It looks like a nice, substantial band! Thank you!

Yes!! It's their classic line!! ::) It's a beautiful piece, understated but luxurious, you'd love it!! I wear it a ton! :love:

Edit - just weighed and measured:
3g, 3mm (wide) x 1.5mm (deep) ::)

mjea

Shiny_Rock
Yes!! It's their classic line!! ::) It's a beautiful piece, understated but luxurious, you'd love it!! I wear it a ton! :love:

Edit - just weighed and measured:
3g, 3mm (wide) x 1.5mm (deep) ::)

Thank you!!! That is so helpful! I need to go try it on next - probably along with a few other pretties - the name of research :razz:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results