shape
carat
color
clarity

Please show me your rings w/3ct.+ centers!

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
yours is my favorite here on PS. I dream of owning a mini version of it one day.

Don‘t mean to thread jack but I thought of you, @joelly, when I came across this. Almost 3 CT’s but the facet pattern is gorgeous! Could be a mini-version of Bubbalah although Bubbalah is an OEC and is, of course, one-of-a-kind. The stone below could be @dreamer_dachsie‘s George’s bigger sister perhaps? :D :kiss2: :D Either way, this one’s really pretty. Wish I had $21k to spend right now, sigh...

maibeans

Rough_Rock

Your ring is absolutely gorgeous and the fact that it is a very good cut even makes me happier bc the bling is still there. I’m went from a VG cut to excellent, back to VG. I’ve seen the last stone (VG cut) which i thought was as lovely As my EX but haven’t seen it set into my setting yet; picking it up tomorrow. Funny thing is my head/prong style is EXACTLY like yours. Your ring is one of the more beautiful rings I’ve seen to date. Kudos to you!

maibeans

Rough_Rock
I was reading through the posts and saw this thread. I haven't done a thread for my baby yet so I figured I would add her. My loupe went missing a while back to see the numbers and I haven’t made it to the box to pull her papers, but I am sure her hca would not be under 2. She is a 4.01 J SI 1 and the cut was vg ( sadly I did not know abt pricescope when I bought her or I would have gone slightly smaller to get a super ideal cut but at the time I figured vg was fine ) but as they say no use crying over spilled milk, and I am not spending 2x as much to upgrade her . ( dh would have a heart attack if I asked)
I love her just the same though crappy cut or not and maybe one day I will send her to get recut, but for now I am thrilled with her sparkle as it is.

8E634A5F-9D55-41FF-B95B-019978228BCA.jpeg DCD40293-0DAC-46EF-AF67-CCA5BA9D0C43.jpeg 9FFC4307-9F60-4817-BE70-859F15DEEF3A.jpeg

Your ring is gorgeous. I also have a very good cut round and it sparkles just like my previous excellent cut. I find the round shape forgiving and my jeweler sells mostly excellent but every now and then he’ll show up with a very good cut that is a sparkler. My current upgrade just happens to be that one. I’m posting mine shortly.....

maibeans

Rough_Rock
I finally get to join the 3+ carat club! Woo hoo!

Here is my 10-year anniversary upgrade: GIA 3.28 I VVS1 Very Good Cut Round. Yes, you heard right....it’s not an excellent cut but blings just like my previous one, which was. Every now and then you get lucky with that ‘very good cut‘; just gotta make sure you choose your jewelers wisely.

That said, here are some photos...

Oh, for reference my finger is a 4.5 and I think the band is 2mm or 2.5mm. Side diamonds are a mixture of F/G color.
CAEF5680-0993-4C14-A645-F3460E629DB8.jpeg 445EF3E5-6D06-498A-BECF-26843BC256FD.jpeg F550A587-D27F-466E-98E5-A5B232769477.jpeg A11DB74D-A6DF-454F-BEF9-4508EDFEA302.jpeg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@maibeans that is one stunning set!! It looks amazing on you, congratulations on 10 years of marriage, and your exquisite upgrade! :kiss2::kiss2:

maibeans

Rough_Rock
@maibeans that is one stunning set!! It looks amazing on you, congratulations on 10 years of marriage, and your exquisite upgrade! :kiss2::kiss2:

Thanks @Dandi. The setting is original from my initial engagement and has endured two upgrades now (5 year and 10 year), but this is IT! I love my new diamond. Been admiring all these lovely rings for years, and now I can finally add to the thread.

MrsSparkle

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous! I want the JUC ring next is it comfortable?

MrsSparkle

Rough_Rock
Ok perfect! I’ll definitely get the smaller one.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results