shape
carat
color
clarity

Please show me your rings w/3ct.+ centers!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
madelise|1345740025|3255973 said:
I hope no one minds that I posted their rings up.. I was hoping ya'll would do it yourself :saint: but I couldn't help it! I really wanted this folder to get updated!! :lol:

I can't wait to post Fortekitty, MyDiamondSparkles and mine when they are set into rings! I'm sure there's a helluva lot more 3+ carat rings on here, but I've gotta run to class now!

Thank you, Madelise, for updating this thread! You are an :saint: !!!!!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
After looking at this gorgeous thread my 2ct RB seems really insignificant! ;(

DSS is hitting hard....off to look at 4 + carats and perhaps I can talk DH into it for a 10 year upgrade??? Which is in 4.5 years but I can think ahead right?!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
All gorgeous! Thanks for the new additions, Madelise!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks KristyDarling and Laila! I've been taking breaks between studying, as mandated by my instructor, to keep myself sane! Looking at huge ol' baubles definitely keeps stress away :naughty: It's hard to look for specific rings and threads, though! The stats are rarely stated in the title of the threads! :angryfire: so I know I missed a lot!

Sarahbear, yes, lol DSS! All photos of rings make me drool. Diamonds look so HUGE on a computer screen! That's why I'm purposely including handshots or perspective shots in these posts.. It's always good to understand the true to life proportions while drooling at these babies!

stci

Ideal_Rock
8_55AMETHMULTI67DIA5.jpg

grapegravity

Shiny_Rock
My upgraded e ring of 3.16 ct H I1

316i1.jpg

Pookie3314

Rough_Rock
Good afternoon,

I am looking for a setting just like the one on the picture. Where did you get it? If you don't mind me asking?

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Pookie3314 said:
Good afternoon,

I am looking for a setting just like the one on the picture. Where did you get it? If you don't mind me asking?

There are 15 pages of pictures. You should probably include a picture of the one you like.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results