shape
carat
color
clarity

4.2ct pink sapphire and 1.7ct Tourmaline rings from JKT

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Attached are some vendor shots of my 2 new JKT rings.
First one is an Arg. Silver and 18k rose gold ring with engraved fleur basket with 4 diamond accents. This ring is already posted on her website but with a purple ammy. I thought it would look great with my 4.2 pink sapphire (heated).

pinkfleurf4.JPG

pinkfleurf3.JPG

pinkfleurf2.JPG

pinkfleurf1.JPG

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Next is a roval neon green tourmaline that I purchased from Dana last year. I believe it is 1.7cts, but I can't find my handy dandy spreadsheet where I keep all that info. I do have the measurements though- it is 7.7 x 6.5mm.

I asked JKT to set it E/W into a katie ring with a green gold bezel. To me the tourmaline looks very muted in the pictures. In RL it is really bright. I guess I will have to update this thread with handshots when the ring comes in.

grtourmkatief4.JPG

grtourmkatief3.JPG

grtourmkatief2.JPG

grtourmkatief1.JPG

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh those are fabulous! I can't wait to see your handshots!!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Can't wait to see RL shots. LOVE the basket of the sapphire!! Both stones show so nicely.

--- Laurie

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
They are both gorgeous but
Ooooo I love your pink sapphire ring that she did !!!!

I love that basket, so pretty with the diamonds like that!!!!

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Very lovely!

The basket on the pink sapphire is gorgeous. I can't wait to see your handshots!

virgoruby

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous!
They are both so beautifully made. :love:

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful rings! can't wait to see them on your fingers!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful rings! The underside of the pink sapph head has gorgeous detail!

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
These are so lovely, Sarahbear! :appl:

I'm looking forward to seeing some handshots.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sarahbear, those are just gorgeous!!!! Congrats on 2 lovely new pieces!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! I can't get enough of JKT - wish she didn't have such a long wait!

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Those are both lovely rings! The pink sapphire is really eye catching!!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely rings! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun wearing them. :naughty:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Packrat and Jewelfreak- I will update this thread once JKT sends them to me. Should be in the next two weeks. I'm in the process of uploading pictures now though for my three new LOGR so perhaps this will hold everyone over till i have RL shots of my JKT's?

Ooo~shiney, indylady, virgoruby, megeve, Aoife and Cind11- thank you so much! I'm really happy with the designs. JKT was able to squeeze me in because there was really no design she had to work out which seems to be the long process part. She is fantastic to work with...i can't believe she is already booked up for the entire year of 2011!

Cellentani- thank you so much- I :love: your collection. I'm still trying to find a set of eternity rings that you posted once. I think you said you got them on QVC. I check all the time. If you EVER find them again please PAGE ME!!!!!!!

LTP- Thanks...how is your ring project going? I"m so curious to see how one of my pieces inspired YOU! Usually it is the other way around!

JstarfireB- Thank you! How is the oval LOGR setting? Did you decide what to do with it yet? I know I love JKT's designs but the wait is incredible. I have started to use DanielM with some of my straightforward pieces, or my HK jeweler for other things...but now that I"m moving back to the states I have no idea what I will do. :nono:

Thanks TL- I thought you had some settings coming your way too? where are the pics?

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Those both turned out great. I like the flower setting on the sapphire, and the little diamond accents are a very nice touch.

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! I love your pink sapphire--it is gorgeous!

Beautiful tourmaline too. I just love Julia's work! :))

I don't know how you manage to do all these projects at once, I had two in the works at one time and thought that was a lot lol. Great additions to your fabulous collection!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SB,
You’ve certainly started off the year with a bang! I like how the band of the pink sapphire ring is a little different with the texture and colour. The underbasket design is also going to be fun to look at.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results