shape
carat
color
clarity

Please show me your rings w/3ct.+ centers!

Fabulous50

Shiny_Rock
Congrats! Happy 50th! Enjoy your beauty!

Thank you, @Dmndsr4evr11! That particular birthday was almost 6 years ago, ha ha. Now I am thinking about a reset but I don't know what I want! I waffle back and forth between: a 3 stones ring with sapphires, or a vintage setting, or just a different classic solitaire.

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you @LoveMeDo for your lovely compliment.

And @junebug17 I'm so flattered by your comment. I've long admired rings on PS but never thought one day that someone would love and appreciate mine! I think the setting really helped and the omc is my favourite so it's perfect for me too. I might need to get my nails done and take her out for a photoshoot lol.

klrrrr

Shiny_Rock
@Gussie your EW Margot has to be one of my GOAT rings. I ALWAYS come back to it.

I tried a 1 carat Margot in NYC a few years back. Just wasn’t the same! It’s begging for a big stone.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @LoveMeDo for your lovely compliment.

And @junebug17 I'm so flattered by your comment. I've long admired rings on PS but never thought one day that someone would love and appreciate mine! I think the setting really helped and the omc is my favourite so it's perfect for me too. I might need to get my nails done and take her out for a photoshoot lol.

@maryjane04, make no mistake, your ring is gorgeous! I love the setting and I really hope you post more pics of your ring when you get a chance!

Drm1grl

Shiny_Rock
I can finally join in! 3.2 carat GIA N, light brown elongated cushion in rose gold. Ring size 5

111111.png

This is an absolutely exquisite ring and diamond (and I agree you could be a hand model - my old looking hands are jealous of yours lol). I love gentle colors in diamonds. I recently bought a k colored diamond and it makes me so happy!

lulu_ma

Brilliant_Rock
My 4.11 M/ VS1 OEC anniversary ring--and my first halo.

(excuse the old lady hands:lol:)

2D1CF64A-FB84-48EB-9345-9354C8DDDD11.jpeg

Attachments

• E0B625EF-0706-487C-9271-DA7658CE87FF.jpeg
    E0B625EF-0706-487C-9271-DA7658CE87FF.jpeg
    341.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Men In Pearls
    Men In Pearls
    Celebrating The Life Of Elsa Peretti
    Celebrating The Life Of Elsa Peretti
    Recovering Diamonds From The Depths
    Recovering Diamonds From The Depths

Need expert help finding that diamonds?

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.