shape
carat
color
clarity

Please show me your rings w/3ct.+ centers!

Sunshine812

Shiny_Rock
https://www.pricescope.com/blog/lemony-yellow-engagement-ring

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/check-out-my-lemony-oval-2-tone-3-stone-ring.250248/

3.01ct, N, VS1, EX/EX,Ring Size 3.75
Side stone: 0.3ctw Trilliants

Your ring is beautiful. Absolutely love it! Can’t believe its 3cts and a N.
I’ve been looking for a light lemony yellow for the past 6 months and
wasn’t finding much and when I saw yours, I feel in love, exactly what I
wanted. Do you mind me asking who you worked with? If not, I’d understand.
Congrats!

HNGN

Shiny_Rock

Hi @Sunshine812 , I just saw your message because it was linked to a quote, I didn't realise the question. I worked with Yekutiel from IDJ.... Hope it helps :P2

Sunshine812

Shiny_Rock
Hi @Sunshine812 , I just saw your message because it was linked to a quote, I didn't realise the question. I worked with Yekutiel from IDJ.... Hope it helps :P2
Thank you. Are you still loving your beautiful ring? No regrets, changing from round to oval? How long did you wait before the right diamond came along? Meaning did you pass on other stones he showed you, or was this the first? Sorry for asking so many questions.

AV_

Ideal_Rock
My ring in both settings

Oh, the bezel worked! Is the YG of the prongs pale IRL? I'd expect mire color from them.

Then again, orchids are the winter jewels!

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
Oh, the bezel worked! Is the YG of the prongs pale IRL? I'd expect mire color from them.

Then again, orchids are the winter jewels!

The prongs are 18k and the bezel was 22k. I expected more too...

AV_

Ideal_Rock

AV_

Ideal_Rock
[The three letter post was meant to be sved as a draft...] I was wondering if plating the YG head with 24 KT gold would change the color enough to mean anything. It is a very small change to the ring.
The bezel ring had more cues for color: the bright while of the sidestones, the deeper colour of the gold, I doubt that only the effect of the bezel makes all the difference (I am quite intrigued by this!)

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
[The three letter post was meant to be sved as a draft...] I was wondering if plating the YG head with 24 KT gold would change the color enough to mean anything. It is a very small change to the ring.
The bezel ring had more cues for color: the bright while of the sidestones, the deeper colour of the gold, I doubt that only the effect of the bezel makes all the difference (I am quite intrigued by this!)

I’ve ordered a variety of CZs to play with side stone sizes. I’m thinking of doing a 3 stone bezel ring (full bezels though so I can resize). I’m thinking larger D-F side diamonds may be a nice way to help the color of my center stone.

Reactions: AV_

AV_

Ideal_Rock
I think that partial bezels can be resized just as well, the crucial detail is how the construction holding the stones connects to the band.

Three stones with larger sides are beautiful!

Drm1grl

Shiny_Rock
I never added Bubbalah here. Here she is from this past winter on the beach. The day after Christmas. She's loves the sea like her momma.:cool2:

bubbalahonbeachchristmas.jpeg.png

And her colors ever changing and magical.

bubbalahonbeach.jpg

bubbalahinivorybox.jpg.png

Your ring is my very favorite on PS!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can finally play in this thread! I've admired the rings here forever! 3.01 EC, I VVS2

IMG_7141[1].jpg

IMG_7198.jpg

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can finally play in this thread! I've admired the rings here forever! 3.01 EC, I VVS2

IMG_7141[1].jpg

IMG_7198.jpg

Oh I love this!
Heh I may have just gone through this entire thread as I wait to see my 3+ ct round. I really am bad at waiting

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I love this!
Heh I may have just gone through this entire thread as I wait to see my 3+ ct round. I really am bad at waiting

LOL, I did the same thing! Waiting is so hard. I can't wait to see your new one.

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock
My 3 ct oval with .08 pink argyle pears in rose gold. Love it. Before upgrade centre stone was 2ct RB. So happy with the switch to oval
935E9BB6-6936-48CA-8329-F0C5CD4E3EE5.jpeg

Wow, that is so beautiful!!!!! I love the argyle pears and main stone/side stone proportions in general. :love: :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results