shape
carat
color
clarity

Please Show Me Your Emeralds

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
DW's latest acquisition is a 4.5ct Columbian emerald, bezel set with diamonds in 18K yellow gold:

Emerald Pendant 2.jpg

Interestingly the AGL report giving insignificant to minor traditional oil also includes the statement "This emerald contains fissures which at the time of testing were only partially filled." Haven't seen this one before!

The piece is likely between 20 to fifty years old, and it would appear the stone has never been re-oiled, and some of the original oil has evaporated. The bezel setting is going to make a re-oil rather difficult, for sure a cleaning using hydrochloric acid is not going to happen! :eek-2:

More photos of this south sea pearl, emerald, and diamond convertible necklace can be found in a SMTB thread, link HERE.

absolutely infatuated with your dear wife's pendant!! i love everything about it! I love the mixed step cut surround. I love the airline gap. I love the orientation. I love the bezeling, throughout. And i love the darling bail!! This piece is very inspiring to me!!

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
absolutely infatuated with your dear wife's pendant!! i love everything about it! I love the mixed step cut surround. I love the airline gap. I love the orientation. I love the bezeling, throughout. And i love the darling bail!! This piece is very inspiring to me!!

Thank you! There's a thread on this piece if you'd like a little more info. =)2 LINK

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did I post this already? If so, sorry for the duplicate.
I’m so used to the hardness of diamonds that I am hesitant to wear anything more fragile, so it is rarely out of the jewelry box. 742070

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
I’m so used to the hardness of diamonds that I am hesitant to wear anything more fragile, so it is rarely out of the jewelry box. DF400253-4717-4BCD-B48D-A4C8188B64C8.jpeg

another sepkus beauty!! you take really nice jewelry pictures,too

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m so used to the hardness of diamonds that I am hesitant to wear anything more fragile, so it is rarely out of the jewelry box. DF400253-4717-4BCD-B48D-A4C8188B64C8.jpeg

This ring is the bees knees. That color. So rich and yummy. The whole ring is a masterpiece @Jimmianne :love: and I know she looks amazing on your finger.:appl:

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
@Jimmianne, striking color combo! Is the ring made of high karat gold?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results