shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help me find a beautiful piece of jewelry to purchase...

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This!!! Or—an emerald cut diamond eternity band!!

Or a french cut eternity band which I would love. If I felt my fingers could comfortably wear eternities now which they cannot. But girl, I like the way you think. Emerald cut eternity band would be TDF gorgeous. :kiss2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not sure if you like butterflies but these are so fun!

I love butterflies! Those are beautiful. Thank you.:love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A couple considerations:
Bigish ruby ring:
RubyEngraved.jpg
A set of custom bangles like Mrs B's
A set of plain and/or diamond hoops with detachable drops in a range of colors.
DetachableDrops.jpg PearlDrops.jpg

I have pearl earring drops but that ruby ring. Yummmm. What a delish color. That would certainly brighten up things. Thanks!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok I'm thinking something that matches, fishtail. I think @KristyDarling has a beautiful set and @YadaYadaYada and maybe @junebug17 might have something. But I'm thinking something retro, feminine to go with your gorgeous dresses! Gotta run today but I'll look up some things probably tomorrow.

Aww thanks. Love retro and feminine and what a wonderful suggestion.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Don’t want to thread jack but any chance you plan to make a SMTB post? I’d love to see this!

Yasss I second this suggestion @RosieR. And @winnietucker no such thing as threadjacking in threads I start. I love all and any directions they go in so feel free to post anything you want. :sun:

SallyBrown

Shiny_Rock
I love browsing Romanov Russia. My ears closed up so no earrings for me, but I love this pair. And they’re far below $20,000:

Do you have a thread (or multiple threads) with photos of all your bling @missy? I’d love to see your collection!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK! Thank you Sharon. Off to google vintage Buccellati pieces. :kiss2:

Oakgem has a great selection of new and Estate pieces. Beladora has some also.

I also looked for Verdura Estate and not much out there--mostly sold!!!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Peridot is my birthstone and while I like it I am not sure about wearing it in a ring. But definitely something to consider, thank you!

Ok now we have a side project!
You have to get a peridot ring
its such a pretty colour
I have a silver 'tank style' peridot ring waiting to be resized

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I recently discovered the world of gem quality pearls and am now an addict. A whole new realm of ways to spend money lol.

Fancy Tahitians are gorgeous and so many stunning colors that shift with the light.

Here is shale modeling a gold south sea and Akoya necklace 794237

I never liked pearls until I saw the luster on gem grade ones

Attachments

• F6D2919F-EFC8-491B-804F-343F45E96DE8.jpeg
    F6D2919F-EFC8-491B-804F-343F45E96DE8.jpeg
    256.7 KB · Views: 20

SallyBrown

Shiny_Rock
ruby and diamond dangle earrings:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I recently discovered the world of gem quality pearls and am now an addict. A whole new realm of ways to spend money lol.

Fancy Tahitians are gorgeous and so many stunning colors that shift with the light.

Here is shale modeling a gold south sea and Akoya necklace 3EEF0F95-6D5E-40FC-8C99-1B8AD1783FD0.jpeg

I never liked pearls until I saw the luster on gem grade ones

2E54BE47-F4CA-4A93-AB86-EBAB2F909BA1.jpeg

This is a great idea
wouldn't @missy look fabouse in a rope of pearls
i bet she could get very nice ones for $20K

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Because I’m the best eBay shopper... maybe...
Get a great big sapphire and diamond cocktail ring.
This is a cracker of a ring. A colour change sapphire, two for one ha ha, unheated over 7 carats AND 4 carats diamonds. GIA certified, US business seller, start price $15,000 odd, auction ends tomorrow.
03CBE5EC-592A-49C3-85D1-3D932EE5E682.jpeg

Bluemuse

Shiny_Rock
So fun thinking about all the possibilities for you
@missy !
I’m seeing a blue sapphire ring for you for some reason
Your blue sapphire drop earrings look so beautiful on you and a sapphire ring would be a wonderful staple when you’re in the mood for some color.
I can tell you they are a great spirit lifter, but only if the blue speaks to you.

This one is classic with a twist and somehow I could just see you rocking this.
I’m not sure if you’d prefer more of a statement, like some of the other gorgeous rings that have already been suggested.
There’s inspiration everywhere you look. 1st dibs is always good hunting ground, at least for ideas since they can be pricey.

This shop has a strong online presence and they aren’t too far away (Phila). They have a few others that would fit your budget.
Happy hunting!! It is fun coming along for the ride!

4F983682-AFC8-40FE-8203-1B2EC2A67C8B.png
4A2EC349-C975-4430-89D9-7EAD604A1450.png

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
Tahitian pearls?

at2.jpg

at1.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love browsing Romanov Russia. My ears closed up so no earrings for me, but I love this pair. And they’re far below $20,000:

Do you have a thread (or multiple threads) with photos of all your bling @missy? I’d love to see your collection!

Thanks @SallyBrown. I don't remember what threads I have of my bling but for these 3 threads. The rest might be scattered within threads. Here you go. Hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed sharing.

Bubbalah.

I think most or at least many of my earrings are within this thread.

And this thread isn't filled with great photos as it was before I got my decent phone but at the end maybe there might be some better photos of my Cartier Black Opal.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I imagine this is too colored for you but

Gahhhhh.

Could make me into a bracelet person.

Thanks Niel. Oh and of course if you are thinking of selling any of your rings please let me know. :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tahitian pearls?

at2.jpg

at1.jpg

Thanks! I have dangle pearl earrings and some gorgeous pearl necklaces (one from my grandparents that I know is amazing quality) and I just don't wear pearls right now at least. But those are amazing. :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So fun thinking about all the possibilities for you
@missy !
I’m seeing a blue sapphire ring for you for some reason
Your blue sapphire drop earrings look so beautiful on you and a sapphire ring would be a wonderful staple when you’re in the mood for some color.
I can tell you they are a great spirit lifter, but only if the blue speaks to you.

This one is classic with a twist and somehow I could just see you rocking this.
I’m not sure if you’d prefer more of a statement, like some of the other gorgeous rings that have already been suggested.
There’s inspiration everywhere you look. 1st dibs is always good hunting ground, at least for ideas since they can be pricey.

This shop has a strong online presence and they aren’t too far away (Phila). They have a few others that would fit your budget.
Happy hunting!! It is fun coming along for the ride!

4F983682-AFC8-40FE-8203-1B2EC2A67C8B.png
4A2EC349-C975-4430-89D9-7EAD604A1450.png

Bluetiful! Thank you. And I definitely love blue. It is my favorite color and I can never have too much blue. I wear blue almost every day. Those are gorgeous pieces. Thanks for sharing them with me and giving me some ideas. :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Because I’m the best eBay shopper... maybe...
Get a great big sapphire and diamond cocktail ring.
This is a cracker of a ring. A colour change sapphire, two for one ha ha, unheated over 7 carats AND 4 carats diamonds. GIA certified, US business seller, start price $15,000 odd, auction ends tomorrow.
03CBE5EC-592A-49C3-85D1-3D932EE5E682.jpeg

Yummmmm. Did I miss a link?
Thanks. :)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results