shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My New Whiteflash 2.8 ct ACA Diamond Pendant!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh WOW!!!! This couldn't be more perfect!!!! your photos are amazing and I Love seeing the family shots. such a beautiful WF ACA family lol. :) The earring and necklace look so amazing on you too!

Thanks! I would love to own a OEC one of these days like yours!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just spectacular!!!! If I was wearing such a beautiful pendant, I would be seeking out all the mirrors so I could catch a glance of it :lol:.
Your collection is out of this world :appl::love:...amazing!!! @m-2-b

Thanks! I need to put more mirrors in my house so I can admire it! :lol:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! What a stunning addition to your chique diamond collection. Love your family pics.

Thank you, @Acinom! I would love to know what project you have up your sleeve now!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's amazing! :love: Your whole collection is gorgeous!!!!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lol! I miss my BGD pendant even more now!

I think I'll ask WF to see if they'd take in my ten 44pts and get an ACA tennis bracelet instead. Thank you for putting me in touch with them. x

@Phoenix--Yes, you need to get another pendant! But first, you must get a blingtastic bracelet! How's the tennis bracelet project coming along, BTW?

Here's one more partial "family" shot for you:

IMG_6697.jpg

Last edited:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG!!!!! I am loving your pendant. Your whole collection actually! Can you tell me out of your collection what your everyday pieces are?

Also! Do you wear your dbty necklace regularly? What size are the stones? Does it poke?

Hi @hathalove! Thank you so much! My everyday pieces are usually my ACA studs and ACA ER. Now that I have an ACA pendant, I will add it into the mix!

I have not worn my DBTY necklace regularly, though. It has 15pters in it--it does poke through slightly but is not uncomfortable to wear at all. Are you thinking about getting one?

BTW, I must say I adore all of your Cartier Love bracelets--what a beautiful stack!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my word, M2b, that is gorgeous! Nice to have the matching earrings too!

Thanks! Now I've got a complete matching ACA set!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Spectacular collection! :-o

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Okay you seriously take the best photos!!!! What kind of phone are you using and do you attach a macro lens or something? Tell us your secrets! I have to take like 100 pics to get one to turn out like this lol

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@Phoenix--Yes, you need to get another pendant! But first, you must get a blingtastic bracelet! How's the tennis bracelet project coming along, BTW?

Here's one more partial "family" shot for you:

IMG_6697.jpg

Oh my gosh!!!!! Ack this family shot is amazing!!!!! I'll take one of each!!! lol do you have a thread on your huggies?

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, M-2-B, your collection is perfection! I love every piece. It is a perfect classic and timeless collection. I am not generally a fan of VCA but your layered look really speaks to me. I also love that you have your own stylish mannequin! That must make putting a look together easy. What a great idea. How do you use it at home? You have great style.

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your special anniversary! This pendant is the PERFECT addition to your TDF collection!! I love it layered with the VCA!

elle

Shiny_Rock
Each piece is perfection! An eternally classic collection! Happy Anniversary!

SylviaF

Shiny_Rock
m-2-b, your collection is absolutely stunning! Do you still own the two VC single cut bands? Do you wear them often?

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, @SimoneDi! I would love to see your final MRB ER one of these days! :wavey:
Thanks @m-2-b! One day maybe :oops2: I am actually in the process of changing my center stone, so hopefully a more permanent stone will be in my life in the near future:)

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful pendant @m-2-b :)) You have such a stunning collection of wonderful pieces.
Your pendant looks great on your neck, or should I say, your neck looks beautiful with the pendant on it? Either way - gorgeous!=)2

Thanks! I wore it today and it sparkled like crazy in the mirror!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Spectacular :love::love::love:

Ahhhh, why does this make me so happy, lol. A lovely pendant with so much presence!!! Fits right in with this incredible collection!!!!

Thanks for stopping by @apacherose! May I say your collection of pieces are stunning as well?!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
you're not kidding. And eternity band. and RHR.

I may need to get a weekend job.

I'm sure WF would be happy to set you up on a payroll deduction plan...;-)

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!! What a stunning addition to your collection! Congrats!!

Thanks, yenny! Looks like we both own fabulous new pendants now!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pictures as always m-2-b! Is the crown angle on this new stone high? It looks like it in the pictures but maybe it is just the angle. Just curious!

Hi MGR--I looked up my crown angle and it is 35.0. Is that similar to yours?

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!! It looks fabulous on you and I really enjoyed the diamond family pics!

Thanks! It's always nice to take updated "family" bling portraits--just like people!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are such a great photographer- I love all these looks you have in your diamond wardrobe!!! Fabulous in every way!!!

Thanks again! It takes a lot of practice and patience to get the perfect shot!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG!!
Gorgeous layers...
Gorgeous new pictures...
That ACA and VCA stack...

There doesn’t seem to be much about you and your jewellery wardrobe that I don’t love, adore, covet :kiss2:

Thank you for your sweet comment on my photos! I actually switched over to Canon too - noone does skin and foliage better than Canon! My humbly biased opinion :mrgreen2: I’m using my baby G7X for most everything these days! Your photos are STUNNING - but that’s no surprise, I always admire them! :love:

Your pendant is just such a perfect size. I’m actually not generally a huge solitaire pendant person - I usually prefer either a more substantial design with more horizontal intricacy, but a rock like yours has so much depth and dimension - it isn’t trying to be a flat spot of sparkle :cool2:

I absolutely LOVE it with your pave Alhambra. Have you worn them together like that For Real yet?

I haven't worn it layered like this yet--I feel like I need to be dressed up to do so! But I think VCA and ACA's do go fabulously together!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay you seriously take the best photos!!!! What kind of phone are you using and do you attach a macro lens or something? Tell us your secrets! I have to take like 100 pics to get one to turn out like this lol

I use a Canon EOS and the same lens that comes with it. I take lots of pics as well and only a few really turn out the way I want them to!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results